Hello. Longtime lurker / beneficiary, first time poster.
I recently saw Diana Hart -
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyOutcall to my hotel, 2 hours, £300.
I had my eye on Diana’s profile for a while. Surprised that she hasn’t been reviewed on here yet, but I decided to take the chance anyway.
Comms: Took her 2-3 days to answer my first message (on AW). After that though, communication was good. Called me beforehand, which put me at ease.
Appearance: Diana wore a figure-hugging evening dress. Her photos are photoshopped but accurate. Her face was naturally very beautiful, and she made great eye contact with her dark blue eyes. Great lips for kissing, smooth skin all over. I love her body type. She was not super skinny, but has a healthy build with a flat stomach (small piercing in belly button), curvy hips and an ass to die for, and enhanced breasts which are soft and well-proportioned.
Profile lists her as 29, and that may well be accurate.
Personality: Diana was cheerful and seemed to love sex. She was also a great conversationalist, and seemed genuinely curious about me. She was very eager to please and asked at different times how I enjoyed certain activities done.
She was enthusiastic in everything, and was verbal about her enjoyment without sounding vulgar (or at least not unsexily vulgar).
The meeting: She walked in looking amazing, and gave me a great big kiss with a bit of tongue before the door even closed behind her. Way to wake up the little guy.
Services as advertised, I was interested in pretty vanilla service. We enjoyed a lot of passionate DFK, OWO, RO, sex in several positions, some massage, and some play with her toys.
A couple of highlights:
1) The moment I peeled her dress off. She looked like a million dollars in her black lingerie and suspenders.
2) After my first pop, she took out some massage oil. After going over my body with occasional flicks at my genitals, she oiled up her breasts and rubbed against my torso before making her way down to more OWO. Wonderful!
3) Diana brought along a pair of thigh-high boots I had requested. During the massage, she talked about how she wanted me to fuck her from behind up against the window. We began that round in a different position, but then she went over to the window, and PARTED the sheer curtains. She proceeded to bend over with her palms on the glass and told me to fuck her. We were on the 4th floor and there was a walking bridge outside perhaps two storys below us. Nailing this gorgeous woman from behind, playing with her ass and boobs, and knowing that we might well be seen, was extremely exciting both for her and for me.
PositivesEnthusiastic, sweet and curious personality and also a bit raunchy (in a great way)
Very eager to please
Beautiful girl
Amazing body
Passionate DFK
Many different positions, including up by the window
Body to body massage
No clock watching
Negatives£300 is a lot of money
SummaryOverall a vanilla GFE, all services offered with great enthusiasm. Beautiful girl, curvaceous body, great personality. Would love to see again if I’m in the area.