Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Toni_Toni - Ebony Big Ass Small waist  (Read 2467 times)

9 review(s) for Toni_Toni (7 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

punther

Got pmd for info about toni so thought would be better to just do a review

External Link/Members Only

Duration 30min for £50 (happy hour)

Physical: She is not a stunner but not unattractive. She is just a regular looking black girl about a 6/10 with nice brown skin

She has a proper hour glass figure and her picture on her profile dont really show how drastic her waist to hips ratio is. She has very very wide hips with a BIG ass but has a small waist

Amazingly she has no belly and her upper body is small relative to her lower body. Shes about 5ft5/6

Tits are not big about a B

Lovely skin

If you are an ass man she is a must

Personality: Honestly a genuinely lovely person. She is intelligent and can easily hold conversation. Shes a little shy so helps if you can take charge

She is very hygiene conscious which is good

Service:
She sets a timer which lets you know when there are 10mins left

Kissing:
Owo: She gives nice slow sensual owo and is skilled licking shaft and varying te hnique. She is responsive to what you want though and will increase tempo if you indicate thats what you want
69: Clean and fresh
Cowgirl: Intense slow grind. She came twice
Doggy: Ass looks incredible. Its ridiculous. Allowed to pound away
Prone Bone: Again ass was incredible

She makes genuine sounds of pleasure and seems to cum easily. Dont think its fake as i could feel the contractions

Only regret is not doing reverse cowgirl but will see her again in future hopefully

She gives a very good honest service and is a lovely person

Her ass and hips are a sight to behold. You have to see it yourself to appreciate it

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Sounds like she fits the criteria, is she from London? I have a thing for regional accents so if she was from up North it would make her more appealing.

Offline Stealthmode

Apparenly she is not in Earls court from today and is looking for a new location. If she turns up somewhere car friendly i will have to pay a visit.

punther

Sounds like she fits the criteria, is she from London? I have a thing for regional accents so if she was from up North it would make her more appealing.

She's got normal english accent, not northern. Reckon she's from London though she did say she used to work in Kent or somewhere like that

punther

Apparenly she is not in Earls court from today and is looking for a new location. If she turns up somewhere car friendly i will have to pay a visit.

She dosent work Friday - Sunday

Only operates Mon - Thurs

Stalion

Thanks for the info, I prefer it when the girl  :angelgirl: have good reviews , she is in Islington now, so will put her on my list  for this week-end

Stalion

Thursday it will have to be then....on my way home,