Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Debbie’s GG party West Bromwich  (Read 1627 times)

Offline davidgood

As I was up in the area this week I decided to try one of Debbie’s parties at her current West Midlands venue.

Parties are held in a spacious well fitted swingers club in an easy to find location. Plenty parking nearby, but you have to pay.

As well as Debbie herself the line of GGs included-Isla, Layla, Emma, Ann and a new girl –Michelle. Plus there was a swinger black lady there who did some playing.

Due to having to deal with work matters first, I arrived late and the girls had already got their nurse’s uniforms off for the bukkake.

After a swift shower I had a look around the circle and found Layla wearing white stockings held up by her new 6 strap sussie belt. I could not resist the sight and Layla soon had a little spurt from me on her chin.

After a bit of a rest I approached Michelle, another slim young lady with dark hair, and invited her to demonstrate her oral technique. She took me to the edge, but I held back to leave some spunk for the gang bang.

After the lunch break we all went off to several of the playrooms.

I started with the lovely Emma who took me in hand and mouth while she was getting a good pounding from one of the guys doggy style. When he was finished I stepped in to continue the doggy action which soon led to a satisfactory conclusion.

Next I was keen to get to know Michelle better but being a new girl she was very busy and I had to wait a while until I could step in for some more doggy which just about produced a result.

I went back to the main room to find Layla just finishing someone off so joined her on the bed and when she was free she climbed up for some vigorous cow girl and then some mish. Although she has squeezed a last drop out of me at previous parties, she couldn’t do it this time, so I gave up and had a wander around and found Ann in a room on her own being licked and fingered by the black lady. A quite horny sight which got me hard so I invited Ann to give me some of her amazing DT oral while the black lady kept up the fingering, I had an enjoyable few minutes but did not cum.

While having a final walk around I found Debbie free and asked her to try and extract a last drop from me but even she could not manage it. I am probably expecting too much for a man of my age but I like to try for a hat trick.

All in all I had a pleasant time and left happy.

For you number crunchers, I did not do my own head count but one of the others guys told me he reckoned there were about 22 or 23 guys plus the ladies.

As usual I have to give some words of warning.

Firstly, these parties follow a format of bukkake, lunch break and then gangbang. So not 2 full hours of shagging.

Secondly, not all the girls are slim young models, they are a mixed bunch, but all English and very friendly.

Thirdly, the finale is a gang bang, albeit sometimes in several rooms, so these parties are not suitable for those of you looking to hog a girl for half an hour for a lovey dovey session.

Fourthly- these parties are invitation only.

If you are still interested then this is the link;-

www . greedygirlsparties . com

Regards,
davidgood

Offline Merlin73

Thanks for the review David, sounds like you got your monies worth :hi: