Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BRUNETTE-SEXY - Laura - Gants Hill  (Read 6659 times)

3 review(s) for BRUNETTE-SEXY (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Location: close to the tube station, high rise new build apartment block, clean inside, nice view. only parking I could find was a out of hours pay and display car park near the kwick fit/tesco express and this was late at night.

Comms: With a maid, which im 90% sure isn't on the premises, Never the less clear

Girl: As per pictures, mid to late 30's, she has a few moles on her right cheek, very clean, extremely willing to please you, no clock watching, no rushing.
She has fake breasts and a fake arse she has strong a likeness to Rouse/Fernanda but lauras tits and arse just haven't been surgically enhanced to the same standard as Rouse.
Body Fakery is normally a huge negative for me, but Laura really does make up for it in terms of service you'll struggle to find better.

Services: OWO, DFK, Fingering, rimming (her), multiple positions.

Laura really gets into it, but thrusting her body againsts yours and smothers you with her breasts and rather forcefully DFK's you  :sarcastic:, loads of dry humping which I wasn't a fan off as I dont feel comfortable having my dick without a condom rubbing against her pussy but 10/10 for Realism. This starting tone went on throughout the punt.

She ticked all the boxes when it came to the OWO - eye contact, ball attention, shaft licking, deep throating, very wet, but she slipped up because IMO it was abit too brief.

On with the rubber went through several positions, kissing, close body contact. she likes to position you so that whilst your fucking her you have a good view of the A12  :sarcastic:

Finished off with her sucking and wanking me, whilst she did a bit of face sitting  :thumbsup:

Paid £60 for 30mins  + £20 for owo

Positives: Extremely Good at making you believe its a real intimate moment.

Negatives: Theres this black security guard that pretty much sits with his back against the door of the room your punting in, Fucking off punting imo... but Laura did a good job at taking my mind off it.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Does she look like her pics and does she have the ass of a Kardashian?

Offline pumps

Does she look like her pics and does she have the ass of a Kardashian?

She looks like her pics! How do you quality to have an ass of a Kardashian....large and fake? If so then it's a yes

hardcorebanger

Location: close to the tube station, high rise new build apartment block, clean inside, nice view. only parking I could find was a out of hours pay and display car park near the kwick fit/tesco express and this was late at night.

Comms: With a maid, which im 90% sure isn't on the premises, Never the less clear

Girl: As per pictures, mid to late 30's, she has a few moles on her right cheek, very clean, extremely willing to please you, no clock watching, no rushing.
She has fake breasts and a fake arse she has strong a likeness to Rouse/Fernanda but lauras tits and arse just haven't been surgically enhanced to the same standard as Rouse.
Body Fakery is normally a huge negative for me, but Laura really does make up for it in terms of service you'll struggle to find better.

Services: OWO, DFK, Fingering, rimming (her), multiple positions.

Laura really gets into it, but thrusting her body againsts yours and smothers you with her breasts and rather forcefully DFK's you  :sarcastic:, loads of dry humping which I wasn't a fan off as I dont feel comfortable having my dick without a condom rubbing against her pussy but 10/10 for Realism. This starting tone went on throughout the punt.

She ticked all the boxes when it came to the OWO - eye contact, ball attention, shaft licking, deep throating, very wet, but she slipped up because IMO it was abit too brief.

On with the rubber went through several positions, kissing, close body contact. she likes to position you so that whilst your fucking her you have a good view of the A12  :sarcastic:

Finished off with her sucking and wanking me, whilst she did a bit of face sitting  :thumbsup:

Paid £60 for 30mins  + £20 for owo

Positives: Extremely Good at making you believe its a real intimate moment.

Negatives: Theres this black security guard that pretty much sits with his back against the door of the room your punting in, Fucking off punting imo... but Laura did a good job at taking my mind off it.

:drinks: I got the OWO at no extra charge in 1 hour service but awarded it to her after the punt for allowing to facefuck her a bit  :hi:

Offline user5412

So this security guard is for the whole building and happens to be outside the door of the room, or..?

Offline bowwow1

Thanks for the review, does she talk dirty much

Offline pumps

Thanks for the review, does she talk dirty much

She didn't say anything in Spanish during the punt  that I recall. If you speak Spanish I'm sure you could request it

Offline pumps

So this security guard is for the whole building and happens to be outside the door of the room, or..?

I'm guessing you've never punted at a latina whore house.

Offline Silva2

I am really interested in going to see this bird after having a shit punt today, but have never punted at a Latin whore house before. The security guard thing is all that's holding me back. The security guard sits outside the bedroom door? Does he acknowledge you at all?  I punted a brazilian pocket rocket called Christal a few times from Stratford and she was pretty decent in my opinion.  I have some sort of latin fever going through my bones after reading this thread now.

Offline pumps

He lets you in, introduces you to the girl and sits in the kitchen? I think. which just so happens to be the room  you have to walk through to get to the bed room.

There's a small lock on the bedroom door, you'll probably forget all about him when laura gets going

Offline Brazilian Martian

I am really interested in going to see this bird after having a shit punt today, but have never punted at a Latin whore house before. The security guard thing is all that's holding me back. The security guard sits outside the bedroom door? Does he acknowledge you at all?  I punted a brazilian pocket rocket called Christal a few times from Stratford and she was pretty decent in my opinion.  I have some sort of latin fever going through my bones after reading this thread now.

Why are you worried about a guard he's there to protect the money as these places have been robbed a few times. These guards are not exactly tough guys just people that open the front door for you and let you out  no need to be worried  :sarcastic:

Offline Silva2

Its just out of the "norm" to acutally see a security guard for me.  I am well aware of security being present,  just I would much rather not have to see him.  If I went there without seeing this review first and a bloke answered the door I would probably walk because it would have ruffled me.   Your correct I will probably forget about him once I see Laura. I am just happy that your review has given me the heads up so thanks for that  :thumbsup:

Offline pumps

Its just out of the "norm" to acutally see a security guard for me.  I am well aware of security being present,  just I would much rather not have to see him.  If I went there without seeing this review first and a bloke answered the door I would probably walk because it would have ruffled me.   Your correct I will probably forget about him once I see Laura. I am just happy that your review has given me the heads up so thanks for that  :thumbsup:.

Haha - off putting but your dick will guide you through it.

A comforting thing is that alot of these security garda are pretty camp in some of the places lol literally only there to stop little wiesels from kicking off.

I remember elbeso  in Croydon their secuirty/maid was a transsexual - she's probably in the circuit now with a bubble but and big tits getting seen to by the likes of HB  :sarcastic: :P

Offline Bassman

So there is parking during the day. Pay and display.

I may put her at the top of my list.

When you say the work on her boobs and but isn't of a certain standard. Can you be a bit more specific? Are we talking scars galore? Lumpy ass? (Never felt a fake ass so this would be a first! What should I expect?!)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 09:16:13 am by Bassman »

Offline pumps

So there is parking during the day. Pay and display.

I may put her at the top of my list.

When you say the work on her boobs and but isn't of a certain standard. Can you be a bit more specific? Are we talking scars galore? Lumpy ass? (Never felt a fake ass so this would be a first! What should I expect?!)
You may well enjoy it with no complaints

You need to see her then see fernanda /rouse afterwards (if you haven't seen her already, her fake tits and ass are my bench mark as the quality is so high u almost can't tell it's fake )  to see what I mean about the quality of work.

Offline Bassman

You may well enjoy it with no complaints

You need to see her then see fernanda /rouse afterwards (if you haven't seen her already, her fake tits and ass are my bench mark as the quality is so high u almost can't tell it's fake )  to see what I mean about the quality of work.

This lady?: External Link/Members Only

I'm not gonna travel to Brighton for it lol. I guess she was in London. I tend to stay north of the river. Depending on access to some locations south I may trace as far as that, but it would have to be a guaranteed mind blowing experience lol.

She needs some better photos in any case.

hardcorebanger

she is in croydon now with ANNY aka Zorro girl in the usual place! she is been reviewed a lot already you will find her photos! as for mind blowing experience I will not guarantee it. she is more mechanical now and at times has mood swings :sarcastic:
what i find funny is her denying it being fake  :sarcastic:

Laura is more enthusiastic and spontaneous
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 11:54:37 am by hardcorebanger »

Offline pumps

Bassman  you plonker about going to Brighton  who suggested that   and as said shes in south croydon lol

Yes she's abit mechincal  and a few other things, but in general it's a solid service and it helps she's looks hot. But as mentioned on  the forums she is losing her looks abit and lookin abit tired....better get in there before it passes it's sell by date

hardcorebanger

Haha - off putting but your dick will guide you through it.

A comforting thing is that alot of these security garda are pretty camp in some of the places lol literally only there to stop little wiesels from kicking off.

I remember elbeso  in Croydon their secuirty/maid was a transsexual - she's probably in the circuit now with a bubble but and big tits getting seen to by the likes of HB  :sarcastic: :P

how does she look? I fucked few girls there last year but never a transexual  :sarcastic: el beso still operates price is very cheap now £40 60 minutes £90 1 hour

Offline Bassman

Lol, did I link the wrong bird? The profile I read says Brighton. Not sure I'll travel to Croydon though. South of the river is risky for me!

hardcorebanger

then i suggest you go drill Kiara in north london

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

she is a good fuck and has a nice ass! I think this pussy was reviewed by pumps last year but she is not known as much but does deliver good too. she mostly works in south london in usual latina brothels

« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 12:20:11 pm by hardcorebanger »

Offline pumps

Kiara  is alright, she's young too.  But ass is fake, is there anything real out there? Mostly the Dominicans  with the real booty, but being black I guess it's in their genes.

Offline Bassman

Ass looks amazing! Does it feel obviously fake? It's either her or Lola busty in Tottenham Hale. I may be able to punt again in a week or two so who knows what will attract me by then lol. I'd love a Latina that allows filming. None to is seems.

Offline pumps

Ass looks amazing! Does it feel obviously fake? It's either her or Lola busty in Tottenham Hale. I may be able to punt again in a week or two so who knows what will attract me by then lol. I'd love a Latina that allows filming. None to is seems.

I can't remember how obvious it was by feel. But eyes tell you it's fake anyway.

Most allow filming but only when your a regular, some even allow it for free.

hardcorebanger

I can't remember how obvious it was by feel. But eyes tell you it's fake anyway.

Most allow filming but only when your a regular, some even allow it for free.

indeed.  :drinks: Laura is next on my filming list

Offline Silva2

Well......I went to see Laura today.  directed to her flat at Gants Hill and walked up the the 6th floor using stairs (lifts are available).  Door opens just before knocking on it, I was expecting to see this Black security guard, but it was a female with Large tits in a bikini.  I walked into the tiny corridor which was pretty dark.  She said Laura is busy and its me or this other girl who she then spoke to in Spanish.  She was a white girl with massive tits also in a bikini.  To be fair she looked pretty decent but I didn't entertain it as I had come to see Laura.  I walked before she even got to me in the corridor. 
I have never been to a Latin whore house before.  from the corridor there is 3 doors all going to bedrooms as far as I can tell.  1 door was closed and must have been Laura.  No sign of this black security guard unless he has large tits lol.  Might give Laura another try as she is local. Pissed off I drove 20mins there and 20mins back home for nothing  :angry:

Offline pumps

Your abit obsessed with this security guard thing.  They can be sometimes be time dependant....I. e. Security is only front of house when it's dark/really late.

hardcorebanger

Well......I went to see Laura today.  directed to her flat at Gants Hill and walked up the the 6th floor using stairs (lifts are available).  Door opens just before knocking on it, I was expecting to see this Black security guard, but it was a female with Large tits in a bikini.  I walked into the tiny corridor which was pretty dark.  She said Laura is busy and its me or this other girl who she then spoke to in Spanish.  She was a white girl with massive tits also in a bikini.  To be fair she looked pretty decent but I didn't entertain it as I had come to see Laura.  I walked before she even got to me in the corridor. 
I have never been to a Latin whore house before.  from the corridor there is 3 doors all going to bedrooms as far as I can tell.  1 door was closed and must have been Laura.  No sign of this black security guard unless he has large tits lol.  Might give Laura another try as she is local. Pissed off I drove 20mins there and 20mins back home for nothing  :angry:

security guy comes at night during the day it is only the girls alone. from what i experienced with Laura was top service for 1 hour and cheap price with great ass and great attitude. when you do bang her ass leave a review, I think she will come to croydon or tooting soon  :wacko:

Offline Silva2

I am over the security guard thing lol.  I am very disappointed that I was told she is available then it turns out she is busy when I get there.  I will try again though because I feel like I am missing out.

Offline pumps

I am over the security guard thing lol.  I am very disappointed that I was told she is available then it turns out she is busy when I get there.  I will try again though because I feel like I am missing out.

Pisses  me  off big time, but usually when you ask specifically  for the girl again when your on the street they normally give you the truth, still a piss take either way.

Offline Silva2

I did ask for Laura when I called for directions.  Anyway Laura has now disappeared from my hot list.  She is probably re locating. Just my luck.  Maybe I will try the other white girl that was in the flat.  She looked pretty tidy, huge jugs and hips.  Maybe she even has a bum implant also.  Not really good at spotting these things but they look fantastic

Offline soundofsilence

anyone knows where is she now? hopefully back to London

Offline bowwow1

Offline pumps

Pisses  me  off big time, but usually when you ask specifically  for the girl again when your on the street they normally give you the truth, still a piss take either way.

No doubt about it.  Just tell us his verso of events...

I went to see another girl which works in that place today....rushed, depth control, couldn't take a hammering and lots of  no comprende  but i still fucked the shit out of her weak cunt  untill full time for wasting my time.

Offline pumps

anyone knows where is she now? hopefully back to London

I assume she's on the rag for a week

Offline Bassman

No doubt about it.  Just tell us his verso of events...

I went to see another girl which works in that place today....rushed, depth control, couldn't take a hammering and lots of  no comprende  but i still fucked the shit out of her weak cunt  untill full time for wasting my time.

Pumps, is this meant to be a reply to my comment on the review on kiara where I said a mate had punted her today? If so then the streams have been crossed or something as you've quoted yourself on a different thread.

Offline pumps

Pumps, is this meant to be a reply to my comment on the review on kiara where I said a mate had punted her today? If so then the streams have been crossed or something as you've quoted yourself on a different thread.

I don't know wtf happened there

Bigman699

I cant see her profil why ?

Offline pumps

I cant see her profil why ?

These girls move around to new locations weekly, profiles belong to the whore house.

Monday is the days the girls swap to a new location

Offline pumps

Back in croydon by the pizza place by the looks of things.

Offline pumps

Now back in tooting, fiddled with her again today - possibly my 3rd visit to her?? (honestly I haven't got a clue) and here are some key points as to why I think it'll be the last visit:

1. Not clean - not natural body odours per say, but key areas whiffed of "sex/another punter" tit's, ass etc etc and a strong smell of intense antibacterial wipes  :thumbsdown: I know this is a latina way of operating but some things  have their limits as far as I'm concerned.

2. semi cock inspection (which she's not done on previous visits....maybe its a tooting thing?) - not end of the world everyone looks at their food before they eat it, but it's a factor.

3. OWO was delivered enthusiastically and sounds wet - but was actually quite dry and not so great in terms of feels.

4. overall looking abit tired and possibly a touch jaded. (reminded me of Rouse....who started of great then finally got to the stage where she was just ticking boxes)

happy punting folks  :drinks:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Now back in tooting, fiddled with her again today - possibly my 3rd visit to her?? (honestly I haven't got a clue) and here are some key points as to why I think it'll be the last visit:

1. Not clean - not natural body odours per say, but key areas whiffed of "sex/another punter" tit's, ass etc etc and a strong smell of intense antibacterial wipes  :thumbsdown: I know this is a latina way of operating but some things  have their limits as far as I'm concerned.

2. semi cock inspection (which she's not done on previous visits....maybe its a tooting thing?) - not end of the world everyone looks at their food before they eat it, but it's a factor.

3. OWO was delivered enthusiastically and sounds wet - but was actually quite dry and not so great in terms of feels.

4. overall looking abit tired and possibly a touch jaded. (reminded me of Rouse....who started of great then finally got to the stage where she was just ticking boxes)

I will pay her a visit this week, I refused to see her before because hardcorebanger used to blow so much smoke about her that it seemed to good to be true at the time.

Offline pumps

haha HB I wonder who he is now on the forums  :P :hi:

I hate to admit it, but she was nearly as good as HB said IMO, but from what I recieved today... I'd say there's been a huge decline, And I don't find her attractive enough anymore to see her again to see if it was a 1 off.

Would be good to see how you rate it, having never seen her before.

Offline The_Don

Not a good sign, when they clean up with wet wipes and that them ready, for next punter.

No wonder some W/G get jaded, when all they do is one after another, just like a production line.

Its takes a toll, IMO and that can lead to the W/G slipping. The experienced (and returning) punters will notice the change in service and attitude. 

Offline pumps

Not a good sign, when they clean up with wet wipes and that them ready, for next punter.

No wonder some W/G get jaded, when all they do is one after another, just like a production line.

Its takes a toll, IMO and that can lead to the W/G slipping. The experienced (and returning) punters will notice the change in service and attitude.

I'm not even so sure its a case one punter after the other like a conveyor belt, I think they're just too fucking lazy to wash their bodies.
I also think they don't give much of a shit because a lot of their punters come in smelling, so why bother wash they think. total crap.

Offline The_Don

I'm not even so sure its a case one punter after the other like a conveyor belt, I think they're just too fucking lazy to wash their bodies.
I also think they don't give much of a shit because a lot of their punters come in smelling, so why bother wash they think. total crap.

I get your point, that it may not be, back to backs!

For me its more about, the fact they don't seem to care (like you stated), and the wet wipe is just a part of the conveyor system.

I always go, fresh and clean to a punt. I liked to (think and), see the W/G, I punt in the same way. But I know that not always the case!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 05:34:54 pm by The_Don »

Offline pumps

I get your point, that it may not be, back to backs!

For me its more about, the fact they don't seem to care (like you stated), and the wet wipe is just a part of the conveyor system.

I always, go fresh and clean to a punt. I liked to (think and), see the W/G, I punt in the same way. But I know that not always the case!

Okay I see the point you were making.

Yeah like wise on the cleanliness, I'd be too embarrassed if I was smelling, Except with those nasty soho walkup slags I don't care how I turn up for one of those bj's or fucks...  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: but I seldom go to soho
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 05:37:07 pm by pumps »

Offline The_Don

Okay I see the point you were making.

Yeah like wise on the cleanliness, I'd be too embarrassed if I was smelling, Except with those nasty soho walkup slags I don't care how I turn up for one of those bj's or fucks...  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: but I seldom go to soho

As for walk ups in soho, not my thing, thus I don't use them.

Funny thing is, I've been to the area many times, due to me punting. But mostly because of, my post punt munching habit. I some time stop in china town and eat. After a punt in central London, if I'm using the tube.

The closest I've punted to soho, was Piccadilly Circus

Offline pumps

As for walk ups in soho, not my thing, thus I don't use them.

Funny thing is, I've been to the area many times, due to me punting. But mostly because of, my post punt munching habit. I some time stop in china town and eat. After a punt in central London, if I'm using the tube.

The closest I've punted to soho, was Piccadilly Circus

I was about to say... where are you parking? lol. difficult area to get in the free spaces

Offline destiny2016uk

Any Security Guard near to the area of play would more than put me off the punt altogether