Author Topic: Wuppertal  (Read 1252 times)

Offline niceandsimple

Sorry for the question but just seeking some clarity from someone that may have recently been to Wuppertal.
I know there are better places around Wuppertal but that is where I will be. Hotel is booked I will be in Cologne the day after but wondering what to do in the evening in Wuppertal. (no car available).
I know there is the Sky Sauna Club and also an Eros. Sky doesn't appear to have good reports and not sure about the Eros.
I am staying in the Ibis, anyone got experience on whether guests are ok there?
Any info specifically on Wuppertal would be great.
Thanks in advance.

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
Check out Jerboas map

External Link/Members Only

Apart from what you have mentioned there is

Wittensteinstr.148,
42285, Wuppertal,
Phone: +49 202 74 75 799

External Link/Members Only

or maybe

New Erotika Kino
description
Neumarktstraße 14, 42103, Wuppertal, Germany,

Tel: +49 (0)202 4297159

External Link/Members Only


donpilon

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Check out Jerboas map

External Link/Members Only

Apart from what you have mentioned there is

Wittensteinstr.148,
42285, Wuppertal,
Phone: +49 202 74 75 799

External Link/Members Only

or maybe

New Erotika Kino
description
Neumarktstraße 14, 42103, Wuppertal, Germany,

Tel: +49 (0)202 4297159

External Link/Members Only

I wouldn't recommend either of those places but as always that's just personal opinion. The girls in the first one are way below average and pretty unmotivated when it comes down to business. Also not very clean at all. (According to German forum reports)

If I were you I'd rather look at External Link/Members Only which is basically the German equivalent to AW and look up girls through the search in Wuppertal. They can either visit you in the hotel or you can incall if offered. I guess Ibis won't mind as long she doesn't look like a street hooker. I highly recommend you this lady here: 

External Link/Members Only

She has a flat where she's working near Ibis Elberfeld but also does outcalls. Her location is not the finest but she ll make up for it 100%.

Offline Jerboa

I wouldn't recommend either of those places but as always that's just personal opinion. The girls in the first one are way below average and pretty unmotivated when it comes down to business. Also not very clean at all. (According to German forum reports)

If I were you I'd rather look at External Link/Members Only which is basically the German equivalent to AW and look up girls through the search in Wuppertal. They can either visit you in the hotel or you can incall if offered. I guess Ibis won't mind as long she doesn't look like a street hooker. I highly recommend you this lady here: 

External Link/Members Only

She has a flat where she's working near Ibis Elberfeld but also does outcalls. Her location is not the finest but she ll make up for it 100%.

A informative first post, welcome to the board, if you have more info to share regarding the Rhur or Germany in general we'd be happy to hear it.