Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cleo Blonde Babe at N17 but now at West Ham  (Read 1037 times)

29 review(s) for Cleo Blonde Babe (26 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bassman

My punt with Cleo was before she changed her services to massage only. I didn't review as she changed the service so didn't think it would help anyone. Since she is providing sex again I thought I should review her. My punt was whilst she was still at the house in Tottenham Hale. I notice she has moved to West Ham so won't talk much about the location.

I arrived about 25 mins early. Text to say I was there. I got a text back a short while later maybe 10 to the hour of the booking, to say she needs a few mins to get ready and she will text me back. I text her asking to wear a tight dress as I'd like her to dance for me. (She had a pole in her room) She text me about 15 mins later saying she was ready.

Strolled up she opened the door and invited me in. In I went. She looked great in her tight dress. She told me to go upstairs whilst she locked the front door. Went up and into her room (was the front bedroom). She came in looking happy and asked if I wanted a shower, what I'd like service wise and how long. Declined the shower as I'd just had one, I went through the list: OWO, FK, sex lol. For an hour. She said ok that's £80 and put her hand out. I gave her the cash and off she went to stash it. She came back maybe a minute later. I said does the time start from now? And she confirmed it did. She asked me to sit at the edge of the bed whilst she put some music on.

Sexy dance started. She can move! There wasn't much of a strip tease as her dress came off straight away almost. No bra, which was good as I couldn't wait to get my hands on her breasts. I went with her as I thought I'd try fake breasts. I'd never felt a fake breast before. Hers felt nice but it looked like they'd been butchered. Scars from the nipple down and then across. She did a strip tease. OWO, which she is very good at. RO, (no fingers), which I made her come from and when I did and she calmed down she thanked me for doing so lol. More OWO I tried to rub her clit but she said she was still sensitive and to wait. Then I told her to go on top of me for sex. On with the rubber. After a few minutes of the usual up and down grinding, she did this rotating twerking hip thing which drove me wild but then stopped and returned to the standard up down grinding. This was annoying as she didn't do it again, even though she smiled when she saw my reaction. Reverse CG, standing doggy with her bent over holding on to her dance pole. Lovely ass on her, but lots of moles/warts on her back. Smashed her pretty hard there. I guess that's how she likes it as I later realised doggy is the only position she makes any noise from! It was good being able to see her in the mirror too. Got her on the bed on her back, rubbed her clit, flipped her on all fours for more doggy. Smashed her again. I kinda let loose as civvy girls never let me really go for it in any position let alone doggy lol.

On her side then mish for my pop, I thought I'd last longer but she did this caressing thing with her hands on my body which was new to me so got me going lol.

Had a chat, she's worked in other countries. Checked out her tats, nice work mostly. Had a discussion about tattoos. Also got the impression she only gets tested once a year, went for a shower and then left. Had about 20mins on the clock but the once a year thing put me off.

At first I thought the punt was excellent. But then after speaking to a mate realised it was good but not great. He has punted her and as It was the first time and I got to let loose  he said any variation from sex with civvies would seem awesome. He was right. She was good, could have been better. No idea why she didn't continue the hip work in cow girl as it was so obvious I really enjoyed it. I could have insisted I guess. Her performance is slightly mechanical. Doesn't take the lead but isn't sub. Every request for position change was met with a 'yes' which seemed a bit 'customer service person trying too hard'. Not natural at all.

I'd say she is mid to late 30's. Her skin has lost some elasticity. You don't notice it as she's in good shape but you can grab skin anywhere on her body and pull on it. Looks like her selfie photos. Body is accurate but the scars ruin her breasts. Nice ass..... Very nice.

Her lips: it's like someone's shoved two cocktail sausages in there. That's how it seemed to me. Still, she uses them well when giving head. Didn't put me off her. I only noticed their firmness when I tried sucking on one of them.

FK tongue action on her part was almost non existent. Every now and then she would get a little relaxed and start using her tongue but quickly stop. Otherwise I had some access with my tongues in her mouth.

Tallish. Especially in heals. They take her over 6foot.

I'd recommend her as a back up definitely.

My first review so I think I've covered everything.

Her link: External Link/Members Only