Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SHINE LUNA - THICK ASS,SLIM WAIST BRAZILIAN  (Read 5520 times)

7 review(s) for SHINE LUNA (2 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
9 review(s) for HOT SHINE LUNA (2 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline Gentlelovemaking

External Link/Members Only

Location: Central London flat, small bedroom but neat and today

Comms: Easy to book with decent English

Price £100 30mins

Physical: 5'8ish caramel complexion with curly hair, Afro Brazilian look. She is decent looking not a stunner in my opinion but I'm sure a there are many who will find her very beautiful. I'd say she's a 7/10 looks wise.

Luna has a lot of physical presence she is well build with a slim waist and very wide hips and thick thighs. Her ASS is phenomenal in size and shape and bubble but chasers will be pleased with her figure.

Services: OW, Missionary, Doggy, RO

Meet: I arrived at Luna's on time and she was at the door wearing a red robe which was open revealing her lingerie, I noticed how slim her waist was and the sheer width of her hips when she was wearing this gown and had an instant hard on. Luna has a bubbly nature but i was excited when I saw her assets and that excitement may have rubbed off on her and made her giggly.

Once the paperwork was sorted she used her mouth to put the condom on me and she started sucking away. I enjoyed this but not as much as I enjoyed looking at her ass as she sucked me off.. The thing is collusul.

I stopped her from sucking me off and started playing with her ass rubbing, squeezing and light slaps. As I explored her body I noticed she had a lot of cellulite which didn't take anything away from her body as her proportions are epic and her ass to hips ratio is a one off just shocking.

I took her into missionary position and pounded away, I was having a good time and although it sounds ridiculous I could literally see her ass while pounding her in missionary it was that big. After a good pounding I moved on to doggy and slowly pounded her so I got a good look at her ass with each stroke.

After I popped I had a quick chat and went on my way.

I suggest seeing Luna if you want a bubble but experience. She has a unique ass and a great ass to hips ratio, she is gym toned but a curvy size 10/12 which is solely due to her ass being so PHAT.

I get the impression that Luna likes men who spend more money with her and she said she loves generous men so if you like the look of her and boon her for an hour you may get more out of the punt but I doubt I'll be back soon as I have my eye on a return visit with another Brazilian.

Hidden Image/Members Only

punther

Really good review and glad you had a good time  :thumbsup:

Her proportions are very very similar to Toni_Toni but toni is british, does and also not as expensive. Her happy hour rates make her even better value

That being said Luna's body looks ridiculously good!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 08:29:46 pm by punther »

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Really good review and glad you had a good time  :thumbsup:

Her proportions are very very similar to Toni_Toni but toni is british, does and also not as expensive. Her happy hour rates make her even better value

That being said Luna's body looks ridiculously good!

Can you send a link To Toni_Toni in the mood for another punt or a least a trip to strip club tonight.

Luna's ass is worshipable and will be right up there with anyone you've seen before although her service levels could be better.

punther

Can you send a link To Toni_Toni in the mood for another punt or a least a trip to strip club tonight.

Luna's ass is worshipable and will be right up there with anyone you've seen before although her service levels could be better.

Luna's been hotlisted

Here's toni:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Brazilian Martian

Glad you enjoyed your self but I still think spending 100 pounds for 30 mins is complete madness especially with know OWO, but it's your money  :crazy:

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Glad you enjoyed your self but I still think spending 100 pounds for 30 mins is complete madness especially with know OWO, but it's your money  :crazy:

I didn't get much bang for my buck tbh, but I only went to see her for her ass and not her service. Destroying her in doggy style was my objective and that was achieved... I also like the way Brazilian (Latina) women moan, the sound is music to my ears so it allways feels worth it.

I didn't get much bang for my buck tbh, but I only went to see her for her ass and not her service. Destroying her in doggy style was my objective and that was achieved... I also like the way Brazilian (Latina) women moan, the sound is music to my ears so it allways feels worth it.

:dance: top man next time try anal that moaning noise will make you have a heart attack  :hi:

hardcorebanger

External Link/Members Only

Location: Central London flat, small bedroom but neat and today

Comms: Easy to book with decent English

Price £100 30mins

Physical: 5'8ish caramel complexion with curly hair, Afro Brazilian look. She is decent looking not a stunner in my opinion but I'm sure a there are many who will find her very beautiful. I'd say she's a 7/10 looks wise.

Luna has a lot of physical presence she is well build with a slim waist and very wide hips and thick thighs. Her ASS is phenomenal in size and shape and bubble but chasers will be pleased with her figure.

Services: OW, Missionary, Doggy, RO

Meet: I arrived at Luna's on time and she was at the door wearing a red robe which was open revealing her lingerie, I noticed how slim her waist was and the sheer width of her hips when she was wearing this gown and had an instant hard on. Luna has a bubbly nature but i was excited when I saw her assets and that excitement may have rubbed off on her and made her giggly.

Once the paperwork was sorted she used her mouth to put the condom on me and she started sucking away. I enjoyed this but not as much as I enjoyed looking at her ass as she sucked me off.. The thing is collusul.

I stopped her from sucking me off and started playing with her ass rubbing, squeezing and light slaps. As I explored her body I noticed she had a lot of cellulite which didn't take anything away from her body as her proportions are epic and her ass to hips ratio is a one off just shocking.

I took her into missionary position and pounded away, I was having a good time and although it sounds ridiculous I could literally see her ass while pounding her in missionary it was that big. After a good pounding I moved on to doggy and slowly pounded her so I got a good look at her ass with each stroke.

After I popped I had a quick chat and went on my way.

I suggest seeing Luna if you want a bubble but experience. She has a unique ass and a great ass to hips ratio, she is gym toned but a curvy size 10/12 which is solely due to her ass being so PHAT.

I get the impression that Luna likes men who spend more money with her and she said she loves generous men so if you like the look of her and boon her for an hour you may get more out of the punt but I doubt I'll be back soon as I have my eye on a return visit with another Brazilian.

now this is what i am talking about! ASS  :wacko: even if OWO is not included in her price I would still have to go and hammer her ass  :wacko:

hardcorebanger

would you recommend that i see her? OWO is extra and i don't think she provides deepthroat but her ASS is sure the biggest out here! i am getting ideas  :wacko: all doggy positions reverse cowgirl and other  :lol:

her arse seems real. it is real?

Offline Gentlelovemaking

would you recommend that i see her? OWO is extra and i don't think she provides deepthroat but her ASS is sure the biggest out here! i am getting ideas  :wacko: all doggy positions reverse cowgirl and other  :lol:

her arse seems real. it is real?

Her ass is 100% real, her service is vanilla and doesn't even do FK. I'd see her if you want to experience ramming a girl who I say has one of the biggest and best shaped asses in the business.

Offline pumps

Wasn't sure on this one,but I think I'll try hee out

hardcorebanger

Her ass is 100% real, her service is vanilla and doesn't even do FK. I'd see her if you want to experience ramming a girl who I say has one of the biggest and best shaped asses in the business.

cheers  :hi:

Offline Titi

:dance: top man next time try anal that moaning noise will make you have a heart attack  :hi:

Is that at an extra cost along with OWO?

Offline Titi

Very tempting.  Is she working out of a brothel?

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Very tempting.  Is she working out of a brothel?

She's independent. Amazing ass to fuck in doggy, the vision is still in my memory but her service isn't great although she's a friendly girl. I get the impression she just wants to turn tricks and get paid.

Offline Titi

She's independent. Amazing ass to fuck in doggy, the vision is still in my memory but her service isn't great although she's a friendly girl. I get the impression she just wants to turn tricks and get paid.

Thanks. I will be working in London again soon and might see Luna. What did you mean by she likes generous blokes?

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Thanks. I will be working in London again soon and might see Luna. What did you mean by she likes generous blokes?

I saw her for 30mins and had a decent time I asked her what kinda guys she's likes and she said generous ones. If you book her for an hour you'll probs get a happier Luna

Offline Titi

I saw her for 30mins and had a decent time I asked her what kinda guys she's likes and she said generous ones. If you book her for an hour you'll probs get a happier Luna

Yea she just quoted me £260 for an hour including OWO and anal. Think she's high on some cheap shit. As much as I like the look of her I am not paying £260 for an hour.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Yea she just quoted me £260 for an hour including OWO and anal. Think she's high on some cheap shit. As much as I like the look of her I am not paying £260 for an hour.

She offers a basic Latina girl service not worth that much imo.

Offline pumps

A fluffy alerts them to One good review on ukp and All the fame goes to their tiny little brains  :wackogirl:

Typical Brazilian woman coming out with that generous line she should be happy that you have given her business that's 100 pounds she did not have in the first place.

Is that at an extra cost along with OWO?
I've never fucked her I'm just telling him to try anal with any Latin girl as the noises they make will drive him crazy

Offline Gentlelovemaking

A fluffy alerts them to One good review on ukp and All the fame goes to their tiny little brains  :wackogirl:

She knows there arnt many with her proportions but she's a money grabber who offers little value for money for anyone who isn't a bubble but lover.