Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girlfriend Jenny - Welwyn Garden City  (Read 3177 times)

27 review(s) for Girlfriend Jenny (27 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

PaleRider

My first review hope it's OK

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Took a while to finally decide to dip my toe in the water as it were and as I am very definitely interested in a GFE Jenny seemed to provide a good option based on AW feedback and what I could see here as a guest user.

Comms:
First by AW email, then by message and phone. All very easy to arrange 1hr incall for £100

Modern block in large residential area 5 minutes off A1. Given postcode and asked to call from the car on arrival.
Jenny then gave directions on parking and which entrance to use.

Physical:
Pretty enough, mid to late 20's, quite short (5ft-ish) probably a size 12, nice enough tits and bum with a bit of a tummy, pics on AW not surprisingly photoshopped, she is certainly a few pounds heavier than the pics. Dyed red hair, basque, thong, hold up stockings and 8-inch heels. Overall a nice impression though I'm not a fan of the heels and prefer stockings and suspenders.

Meeting:
Greeted with some excellent kissing which warmed to DFK very quickly, straight into a small bedroom with a double bed and not much else, the fact that it was a bit bare and lacking in any feminine touches for me didn't quite give me the sense of the GFE I was hoping for. As it was my first punt I took the impression that this is maybe how all girls work so no great problem. A little conversation and I took the lead, Jenny on her knees to give good OWO with lots of eye contact. I got the impression she is more used to being the one taking the lead. Maybe because of this it didn't quite 'click' straight away. Pushed her onto the bed for RO and finger which got her moaning (just enough) and nice and wet, after a few more moans switched into 69, nice tasting pussy with just a bit of trimmed hair, good long wet OWO and a CIM finish. Kept slowly working me with her hand and mouth for a few minutes until hard again, then very slick job of putting on the condom with her mouth. Straddled me in cowgirl and lots of good hip grinding with her tits hanging down for nipple sucking which she clearly enjoys, switched into some hard doggy which got her quite vocal then finished off with some long slow missionary until finish. Very unfussy clean up and then spent a good while in easy conversation, ran over time until I had to go, but got the impression she would happily have chatted a while longer. Sorted out paperwork and went on my way.

Overall:
A really pleasant hour+ and I was certainly happy with what I got for my money.
Would I go back? Possibly - very friendly girl and a good fuck.
Maybe my expectations were set too high but I had kind of expected something more.

Offline Badvicar

Very thorough review for a first punt and first review. What exactly were you expecting, as you were dissapointed? 
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 09:26:33 pm by Badvicar »

MrXYZ987

Glad to tead you had a good time.  Reads to me like a typical Jenny experience.

Offline dkn

If that was a not-too satisfying first punt, then you've got some disappointments to come as you pursue this hobby!!!

Offline webpunter

Iffy.
Not so sure.  The review is hardly glowing but not a damning inditement either 

Offline Badvicar

Happy to hold my hands up if I'm out of line. OP registered at 5ish yesterday, put together a review that could be copy and pasted from all previous reviews and log off. For me, a bit iffy.( And I've never seen her, for the record) . So lurker, previous member...
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 11:14:02 pm by Badvicar »

Offline uutarn

Seems too well formulated to be a dodgy one to me, most of the time "iffy" ones are a poorly written, poorly spelt wall of text with shoddy grammar
Though copy/pasta is a concern.
I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt.

Not that i'm a judge and jury or anything...

:D

Offline Students Notebook

Seems too well formulated to be a dodgy one to me, most of the time "iffy" ones are a poorly written, poorly spelt wall of text with shoddy grammar
I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt.

Not that i'm a judge and jury or anything...

:D

Probably an accountant !!   :angelgirl: :angelgirl:

Offline Sparta Prada

You don't think the reviewer is tagliatelle the truth?

Offline Badvicar

He's refusilli to rule it out.

Offline uutarn

Smart asses!  :lol:
Copy/pasta is a legitimate thing. Pasta = paster.
Used by the twitch.tv community.

Google it if at all interested.
Call me a cunt if not :P.

Offline Badvicar

Well that was a ravioliation to me uutarn. Wtf.

Offline onepopwunda

Jenny is independent and doesn't need to tout herself just look at her feedback, he's legit.

PaleRider

Well I thought it was a fairly objective review - but even that seemed to create a stir - not sure how that is supposed to encourage contribution. Anyway - two more reviews to add now so I hope they prove useful.
(...and I'm not an accountant!)

Offline Big Bad R

Well I thought it was a fairly objective review - but even that seemed to create a stir - not sure how that is supposed to encourage contribution. Anyway - two more reviews to add now so I hope they prove useful.
(...and I'm not an accountant!)

Don't be too discouraged Palerider, everyone gets a bit of a grilling over first review as so many trolls and sergi's try it on. A couple more reviews will help your creditability.

Btw your experience with Girlfriend Jenny mirrors my own, she is good compared to many punts  :hi:

kismet

I've booked her a few times. She is friendly and enthusiastic, and always keen to make me cum twice, which is definitely a big advantage on those girls who just want to keep you talking.

She is quite a bit heavier than her pics, and she's not the prettiest girl, but her attitude does make up for this. 

Although she has these things going for her, I just found that I got bored with seeing her and haven't gone back for a while. I am not quite sure why: I guess it's because she is a bit too 'safe'.

For someone who is new to this game, she'd be a very good choice.

(It is a year or so since I've seen her so she may have lost weight. She's not stupid, and is fairly determined to offer a service that the punter wants, so this would fit in with her personality.)

Offline Nagilum

Fascinating, I am adding her.  I stay well clear of Romanians but this is promising.

Offline Hertsgent

Kismet - would be good to hear who else you see in the area for comparison/tips if possible?

I don't believe Jenny's figure has changed over time he past two years that I have periodically seen her if it helps anyone (including last week  :wacko:).

nervous colin

She is on my "to do list" this year, and seems to buck the trend with romanions. Having read many reviews, now this one, It would seem she is a good punt. She is on hols till end of the month though!

MrXYZ987

Kismet - would be good to hear who else you see in the area for comparison/tips if possible?

I don't believe Jenny's figure has changed over time he past two years that I have periodically seen her if it helps anyone (including last week  :wacko:).

Likewise, her figure seemed the same it's always done when I saw her a couple of weeks ago. Usual excellent service, only disappointment being my inability to rise for a second cumming despite Jenny's very determined efforts.