Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Grace Jam Tart Edinburgh Leith Walk  (Read 2082 times)

1 review(s) for Grace JamTart (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Jimmy Smiths Toe

Just out from a shambolic meet with the formerly worth a punt Grace.

She has lost weight and is very skinny. Her teeth are now quite bad and she just seemed to be a bit weird. Is hazard a guess at coke or speed. She was so jittery and nervous I just couldn't get into it at all.

Pros - Clean flat

Cons - Jittery and nervous
Looks have went right down hill.
Tried to put the condom on my soft cock four times even tho told not to.
Had to be cajoled into OWO, even tho my cocks spotless
Lame 'orgasm' noises constantly e.g. "Oh god, oh god"...indeed
Service was just pish.

I went into the toilet half way through and tried to build up the anger to go and demand my money back but just went and put my clothes on and left. I did not pop even once.

Absolute waste of £160!!!!!!!!

Bint

Offline Technicolour_trilby

Lost weight + bad teeth + jittery & nervous = Crystal meth!

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

She's off her head on something if she thinks she can charge those rates for the service you report.

Thanks for the review. Good man.

Out of interest, didn't you consider walking when you first saw her?

Offline CMacFarlanes7s

Jeezo, £160 for that?!!   :scare:

To be honest, the lassie sounds in a bad way.  She had been on my hotlist for a while but I think I'll look elsewhere now.

Cheers for the review.

Jimmy Smiths Toe

Yes I did consider it, but she started touching and kinda kissing me straight away as she was ushering me into the room. I made an effort to get into it before the cash was handed over, but after hitting the bed she asked for the cash. I thought because she was good last time (2.5 years ago) I would pop by performing a back scuttle. However my desire was cooled when she took my wholly flaccid member and tried to stuff it into a smallish Johnny bag. I mention OWO and she said "I dont do it these days"...I let out an anguished sigh and told her to wank me off. She put lube on it and set to work. After a long minute I suggested she do as advertised and give me a proper blowjob. So I washed the lube off in freezing water and she sooked the icicle for a while. She was like jumpy if I touched her tits or arse. I then bent her over and started wanking over her ass while rubbing her pussy, which was nice and wet and was actually the best looking thing about her. I got a boner but she ruined it by being all jumpy and nervy when I was about to blow on her tits. So I bailed to the bog as described above.

Man was it a shit punt. I had bumped my wife for a meal out as well. Needless to say am feeling distinctly disgusted with myself.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 10:24:48 pm by Jimmy Smiths Toe »

Jimmy Smiths Toe

She's off her head on something if she thinks she can charge those rates for the service you report.

Thanks for the review. Good man.

Out of interest, didn't you consider walking when you first saw her?

Mŷ above post is a reply to this

Jimmy Smiths Toe