Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karla Spanish - Peckham Rye Lane  (Read 3260 times)

52 review(s) for  REAL.GFE.KARLA (43 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
99 review(s) for  Unforgettable Karla (87 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Brazilian Martian

Was in the area with a date and realised I was not gonna get any off her. So looked at other options browsed AW and decided to visit this place which is located in flats near the pub, I originally wanted to see the other girl working michelle but she looked rough as hell her pics have been touched up majorly. So opted for karla I have seen her before in camberwell and that time the punt was ok only issue was she smelt of sweat and body odour. This time  there was none of these issues but I still took caution and opted for a quickie 15 minutes 40 pounds damage.
Good oral with, with actually ball sucking which threw me off slightly after a few minutes I moved her on to the bed and jackhammered her with her legs on her my shoulders she took the pounding well once I came the usual clean up then I left.

This was another late night punt just a warning this part of peckham can be quite dangerous at these times.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

hardcorebanger

i always wanted to give her a try but her ass is not so big as I like

i always wanted to give her a try but her ass is not so big as I like

Yeah she's more the petite type but I liked picking her up this was my second meet with her.

Offline Cam1984

BM you got a number for this chick? nothing on her profile.

BM you got a number for this chick? nothing on her profile.

I don't keep numbers I just turn up there if the girl advertised is working at the exact location. She tends to float about between the nunhead and peckham rye lane flat

Offline zen123

She tends to float about between the nunhead and peckham rye lane flat

how do I find out who else works at the nunhead flat?

Offline bqaj

What do you mean with dangerous? Sorry i am not familiar with London...

Offline pumps

twats in hoodies looking to make your things their things.

:(

Last year there was a shooting around the corner from this place, even though peckham is starting to become gentrified with the trendy middle class now. It still has the old nineties feel about it late at night