Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: whats best club in the Dusseldorf, Dortmund area of Germany  (Read 805 times)

sirbonkalot

I'm planning a business trip to Dortmund - Dusseldorf area soon and am looking at the clubs around about, i may visit the total club in Selm as i've been to its sister club in Hannover but are there better places in that area, i'm flexible with location to a degree.

Offline Jerboa

Ok depends what you are looking for, Partytreff or Saunaclub? Check my map External Link/Members Only

Offline CasualPaul1999

If you fancy the RLD windows like the Dam its around the back of the train station in Dortmund,If you walk out the station main exit turn left then left again under the railway bridge and its the next left turn,You can see the red lights behind a fence,theres some fit girls there if you have half hour to spare  :hi:

Offline adindas

I'm planning a business trip to Dortmund - Dusseldorf area soon and am looking at the clubs around about, i may visit the total club in Selm as i've been to its sister club in Hannover but are there better places in that area, i'm flexible with location to a degree.

What about going to GB Party in Sakia Farell, Kaarst. Kaarst is only a short distance from Dussledorf.

Here is their website.
External Link/Members Only

I wll be there on this coming On Saturday 14.05.2016 you want to meet for a chat ...

jim1964

What is the club like? Looks interesting....

petersclose1

I went to saskias with the wife in January. Great venue and a lot of bang for your buck with food included.

I would personally compare it to the private club in Birmingham in style of operation but 100 times better!

Offline claretandblue

I visited and reviewed oceans, had a great time