Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tequila Edinburgh  (Read 1961 times)

2 review(s) for XX TEQUILA XX (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dukey

Flat at Powderhall, discrete enough.

I had been looking at her profile for a while and something was putting me off but I couldn't put my finger on what. It was an itch that always seemed to want scratched though so I took the plunge about a month ago.
I suppose looking at her profile again it could be perceived as accurate and I was maybe looking for something a bit better.
Mixed race girl, late 20s early 30s. Body description accurate.
Very unresponsive and a bit cold.
Covered oral, which was clear on her profile, wasn't great. All tip and no deep throat.
No fingering allowed.
Ok sex I'm a few positions.
She offered different kinds of services and I had gone for the GFE. Anything else was extra. No deviation from what you had booked. No mix and match. "That will be extra"
To be honest I was happy enough to finish in the condom and get out of there.
It was probably a negative for me but it would probably be a bit unfair on her because I maybe just expected a wee bit more.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline DickDiver

Thanks for TOFTT Dukey! Have also been watching her and admiring the body on the profile but something put me off.

Off the hotlist now.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Good information. Another potentially bad punt avoided.
I'd been looking at her profile for some time and this review has confirmed my suspicions. Call me fussy, but I detest the idea of 'extras', whether it's Ryanair or some prossie. I find OW doesn't do it for me.
Sounds like a snooty one, which I kind of guessed from reading the profile.

Offline bigmike32

I seen her profile and was very tempted to book her but after reading this review i have decided against it.

Offline eireshire

Saw her a few months ago. Very attractive - great body - but yes, a bit cold, and the action was all a bit half-hearted.

Not an unpleasant person, but seemed detached and almost timid, for want of a better word.

Offline CMacFarlanes7s

Out of interest, what is she like facially?

I've been tempted by her profile for some time - I like tall, slim girls - but she is often a bit unclear about when she is/isn't available.

Having said that, going by this review it doesn't sound like I am missing out on very much.

Offline Dukey

Out of interest, what is she like facially?

I've been tempted by her profile for some time - I like tall, slim girls - but she is often a bit unclear about when she is/isn't available.

Having said that, going by this review it doesn't sound like I am missing out on very much.

From what I remember she wasn't great looking, not ugly by any means but there was nothing about her that would make me want to go back. She was just a plain looking girl.

Offline CMacFarlanes7s

From what I remember she wasn't great looking, not ugly by any means but there was nothing about her that would make me want to go back. She was just a plain looking girl.

Pity.  That, plus the lacklustre sounding service, makes me think I'll try elsewhere.

Thanks for that.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Saw her a few months ago. Very attractive - great body - but yes, a bit cold, and the action was all a bit half-hearted.

Not an unpleasant person, but seemed detached and almost timid, for want of a better word.

A few months ago? Where's the review?

Might have saved Dukey some hard earned.  :unknown: