External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyI am really at a loss on how to rate this, so I sat on the fence. Summary: appalling comms, but the punt itself was good.
It is 100% the girl in the pictures, very fresh/pretty/smiley. Deceptively curvy, bit of belly fat. Nicely done silicones they look and feel real.
The bad: not a word of English. Dicked me around despite confirming 3pm three times. I saw a guy walk into the flat about 10 seconds before me and he left 30 mins later (she phoned me at the same time, so I reckon it's first come, first serve, or it could just be her poor organisation/grasp of English). Think she answers her own phone which is a problem. Horribly conspicuous entrance, opposite a Nandos and next to a pub. To make matters worse, I'm standing outside ringing the bell AND on the phone to her at the same time trying to assure her it's me. Bloody embarrassing and very obvious what I was there for.
There are 4 girls in total there. Sara is the best looking and cheapest.
Anyway, I hand over £90 and I just wanted to guarantee a few services (impossible, she has 0 English). She has enough English, however, to say "£10 extra"... I paid it for DFK. She started very reserved but really started to kiss passionately while riding, probably in an attempt to get me to come.
She will not do oral without. Covered oral was OK. Sex was very good, no lube needed and can take a pounding. Maintains eye contact which was a big turn on. Finished in reverse cowgirl, she rides well and it was a good view.
I really don't know if I can recommend her or not. It was a nightmare booking her and getting inside the flat, she fleeced £10 for kissing and does not do OWO. On the other hand, she is genuinely young, fresh and smiley (check out her verification photo and you can see she is 19!)
After I came, she jumped off me, patted a towel on my head and ran to the kitchen. She came back eating some food and offered me some while chatting away in Portuguese and smiling. No idea what she was on about, but she is very cute.
So that's it. Punt her at your own risk. Chances are your booking won't be honoured and you'll be messed around and asked for extras. But if you do get to see her, she is a good shag.
You decide.