Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucialovely edinburgh  (Read 1296 times)

19 review(s) for LuciaLovely (12 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Smiths69

External Link/Members Only

Visited when she was staying down near leith last year, comms a bit flaky partly due to language, left sitting outside for a while.

Overall a stunning girl, but no kissing, no touching, no 69 🙁

Got ow, was nice and great view, after no real enthusiasm to initiate round 2? Persevered tho, although still little enthusiasm

Would probably not go back, although tempted just to see that body again 🤔

Offline David1970

£70 hh, no kissing, no touching, no 69 - does she let you in the same room as her, FFS?

Offline Smiths69

Was a bit like that lol, but overall the cracking body scraped a positive, better girls about

Offline auldie63

Think you got a similar taste in women as me Smithy but some over my price limit. Will await your future posts with anticipation.

Offline morph

I went for a my 2nd trip few weeks back, similar experience and 2nd was no better than first in terms of enthusiasm / services. That body though.
Undecided on trip 3.

Offline Santiago

Ive seen Lucia a few times now, she seems to get real mixed reviews.
I have always found her to be really enthusiastic, hence the repeat visit.
service wise limited due to her high hygene standards...so not mixing of body fluids..her choice.
69, RO, face sitting never been a problem, just dont stick your fingers inside, thats a big no.
everyone agrees stunning girl with a cracking body.
 :hi:

Offline S.X. MacHine

FFS...I am stunned that a WG offering 'standard' Romanian service i.e. no DFK, no OWO, no fingering and, unbelievably, 'no touching', should rate a POSITIVE.
All deal breakers for me, I'm afraid.
I once met a Romanian beauty in Dundee who didn't do DFK or OWO; gorgeous she was, outstanding, but I just couldn't engage, somehow.
Honestly, I'd rather just not bother. That said, the review was useful in giving information on which to make a decision. So, thank you.

Offline Matrix

Ive seen Lucia a few times now, she seems to get real mixed reviews.
I have always found her to be really enthusiastic, hence the repeat visit.
service wise limited due to her high hygene standards...so not mixing of body fluids..her choice.
69, RO, face sitting never been a problem, just dont stick your fingers inside, thats a big no.
everyone agrees stunning girl with a cracking body.
 :hi:

No mixing of body fluids but r.o?

I've always found that a strange one.