Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BRUNETTE-SEXY - Gants Hill Hotel  (Read 2419 times)

3 review(s) for BRUNETTE-SEXY (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Hotshots76

I have not been able to post a review on here for sometime, I have found myself in a situation where I wasn't able to punt often but circumstances have now changed and I now have a few updates to post.

Comms: Quick phone, a couple texts. No issues to report back.

Location: Hotel in Gants Hill. Hotel was clean and reception was not an issue. I think its fair to say they know what the score is. I'm of the opinion that they do not charge by the night. Most likely the hour.

The Girl: Around 5ft 3inches, Probably a size 10, curvy (nice big ass and tits), dress in a black lace dress with a black lace thong and heels. The pictures in the profile are fairly well represented however a few moles on her face have managed to be airbrushed out.

Services: DFK, OWO (Sloppy and deep) - also the occassional "sexy sentence" in a different lanuage. Personally I wasn't convinced it was Spanish but neither did I care particularly much. She allowed rimming, to be finger fucked, and sex in multiple positions.
Her profile listed facial so I did double check prior to out meet to see if this was accurate and was assured her profile is up to date, so I'm sure you can image how the ordeal ended for her. haha

Fee: £60 for 30 mins.
I would say it was VFM and I would most likely return. My main reason for going was to check out her arse, I was impressed and for that reason alone it didn't disappoint.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

hardcorebanger

nice one  :thumbsup: OWO was included in 30 minutes for 60 pound at no extra?  :wacko: I will have to see her soon because of HER ASS and for the fact that she allows FACIALS  :wacko:

Offline pumps

nice one  :thumbsup: OWO was included in 30 minutes for 60 pound at no extra?

I'd like to know the costings also, latinas usually cry "extra extra" even if you just want to give them a tiny kiss on their butt.

Offline Brazilian Martian

I have not been able to post a review on here for sometime, I have found myself in a situation where I wasn't able to punt often but circumstances have now changed and I now have a few updates to post.

Comms: Quick phone, a couple texts. No issues to report back.

Location: Hotel in Gants Hill. Hotel was clean and reception was not an issue. I think its fair to say they know what the score is. I'm of the opinion that they do not charge by the night. Most likely the hour.

The Girl: Around 5ft 3inches, Probably a size 10, curvy (nice big ass and tits), dress in a black lace dress with a black lace thong and heels. The pictures in the profile are fairly well represented however a few moles on her face have managed to be airbrushed out.

Services: DFK, OWO (Sloppy and deep) - also the occassional "sexy sentence" in a different lanuage. Personally I wasn't convinced it was Spanish but neither did I care particularly much. She allowed rimming, to be finger fucked, and sex in multiple positions.
Her profile listed facial so I did double check prior to out meet to see if this was accurate and was assured her profile is up to date, so I'm sure you can image how the ordeal ended for her. haha

Fee: £60 for 30 mins.
I would say it was VFM and I would most likely return. My main reason for going was to check out her arse, I was impressed and for that reason alone it didn't disappoint.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm sorry but my bullshit alert is going off owo included in a 30 min punt unless she was a newbie I could understand but she's not. OWO is always 20 pounds extra unless you book a 60 min punt them it may be thrown in :hi:

Offline Hotshots76

That's why comms are essential. Perhaps you need to upgrade that radar so you can verify which wg does owo prior to a punt.  :lol:

Offline pumps

That's why comms are essential. Perhaps you need to upgrade that radar so you can verify which wg does owo prior to a punt.  :lol:

its not a matter of which latinas do or dont do owo, as they all do it... its just a matter of not being charged extra for it. getting it for free rarely happens.

If your saying it was free...I might pop down and see her!

Offline soundofsilence

she was also known as Laura, when she was touring South London... I'm tempted between her or Anny (In croydon currently)

Offline pumps

Okay just saw this lady....and unsurprisingly she shook  me down for an extra £20 for owo.

That said it's a run of the mill charge anyways for such a service, However she's a really good fuck! Review to follow.

Okay just saw this lady....and unsurprisingly she shook  me down for an extra £20 for owo.

That said it's a run of the mill charge anyways for such a service, However she's a really good fuck! Review to follow.

Good one I knew that guy was talking shit about 60 pounds for 30 mins with owo he's been a member since 2013 but I'm taking his review with a pinch of salt.

Offline pumps

I'm not going to be hasty and call OP a liar, this bird really does get into the action with 110% she may of done it in the heat of the moment, I believe the maid on the phone would of confirmed she does owo, facials etc but I find it hard to believe she'd of confirmed it was included in the price.

That said I didn't meet her at a hotel either in Gants Hill, t'was an apartment block.

But hey ho at least we have confirmed OWO definitely isn't included in the price across the board

hardcorebanger

I'm not going to be hasty and call OP a liar, this bird really does get into the action with 110% she may of done it in the heat of the moment, I believe the maid on the phone would of confirmed she does owo, facials etc but I find it hard to believe she'd of confirmed it was included in the price.

That said I didn't meet her at a hotel either in Gants Hill, t'was an apartment block.

But hey ho at least we have confirmed OWO definitely isn't included in the price across the board

:hi:

hardcorebanger

I don't think OP has lied. she confirmed through the phone she can do OWO at no extra charge :unknown:

I don't think OP has lied. she confirmed through the phone she can do OWO at no extra charge :unknown:

But pumps visisted her and she said 20 extra for OWO to him and to be honest I would put pumps reviews and facts above the OP's on this one. Remember over the phone these woman will promise you the world when you get there now it's a different thing.

Hello baby
That's extra baby

Ola bebe
isso e bebe adicional

hardcorebanger

But pumps visisted her and she said 20 extra for OWO to him and to be honest I would put pumps reviews and facts above the OP's on this one. Remember over the phone these woman will promise you the world when you get there now it's a different thing.

Hello baby
That's extra baby

Ola bebe
isso e bebe adicional

buddy I called her now. the number from her adultwork profile. i said oral with no condom included for 30 minutes or for 1 hour and she agreed. call her now and ask :hi:

buddy I called her now. the number from her adultwork profile. i said oral with no condom included for 30 minutes or for 1 hour and she agreed. call her now and ask :hi:

Ok I will take your word for it visit her and post a review. But like I've said pumps has seen her and she told him it's 20 extra. What someone tells me over the phone means fuck all to me it's what I see for myself that matters. If you visit her and she gives you that service then my mind will change but these brothels fucking lie through their teeth most of time

hardcorebanger

Ok I will take your word for it visit her and post a review. But like I've said pumps has seen her and she told him it's 20 extra. What someone tells me over the phone means fuck all to me it's what I see for myself that matters. If you visit her and she gives you that service then my mind will change but these brothels fucking lie through their teeth most of time

just be demanding and when you get there say on the phone it was agreed at no extra if she acts up. call her now and find out? it could be because this brothel/apartment in gants hill is new and she is slipping OWO at no extra imo due to not enough customers. it is not popular like the other brothels down the south river
I would but as I said earlier this week I will go facefuck Tayla/Luma again this weekend and she is not cheap I am in need for proper pse :hi: if she is around definitely next week but i know if she comes back to the usual brothels in camberwell or croydon or tooting she will ask that extra

Offline Tarihahu

Hi
More a massage person me
So fancied sow thing different and went along to see her

Work from an apartment block close to GANTS hill station

Got there and sorry Laura is busy but I'm Suzi and jennifer looking hot.

Now I take shood look at them and my cock is starting to talk.
Agreed 30 min and if all goes to plan pay balance to make it an hour booking. All seemed to be going well but then no facial that's extra no cim that's extra
No DFK in 30 min or its extra.

Fuck this shit I need a massage

Cleared my head and walked.

Still tempted but maybe not

Offline Tarihahu

Apologies for typos it's a pain on the phone with fat fingers

Offline Tarihahu

These were the two there
They did look hot and nearly done it but glad I walked

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

hardcorebanger

Hi
More a massage person me
So fancied sow thing different and went along to see her

Work from an apartment block close to GANTS hill station

Got there and sorry Laura is busy but I'm Suzi and jennifer looking hot.

Now I take shood look at them and my cock is starting to talk.
Agreed 30 min and if all goes to plan pay balance to make it an hour booking. All seemed to be going well but then no facial that's extra no cim that's extra
No DFK in 30 min or its extra.

Fuck this shit I need a massage

Cleared my head and walked.

Still tempted but maybe not

be smart and talk to the girl once in the room not the maid  :dash:
I don't know about these two girls but when i met Laura her personality is very good always smiling and she winks too  :D only regret not to have fucked her but she seems easy to persuade and will hammer her sometime next week!

hardcorebanger

Offline Tarihahu

Spoke to both girls as Suzi only spoke basic English

Did not speak to see the maid.

Fancied Suzi so needed the other one to translate the more delicate finer details.
await your review

Offline pumps

here's the problem you say "I called her now" but you didn't speak with her (laura)...you spoke with the maid, who's not even on the premises and will probably agree to anything within reason.  Laura doesn't even speak a single word of English so negotiating it with her in the bedroom alone will be interesting, theres a black security gaurd who speaks abit of Spanish there but thats probably not heads or tails.

Once I got in the room, I requested owo and the girl told me £20 extra. but hey ho if they're desperate and think you're going to walk they could agree to anything.

the main point here is that owo isn't standardised and included across the board for free to all customers. If it was they'd bang it up on their AW profile to suck us all in.