Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Venus 20 Bait and Switch and Dodgy Comms  (Read 812 times)

2 review(s) for Venus_20 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Belgarion

Morning lads, this happened last year and whilst the punt did not go ahead as planned, I was advised to write a review

Comms
I believe maid handles the comms, first she was unavailable then available then sent text with address and postcode.

Venue
Close to Stepney, usual spiel, call when you are outside. Was getting a bit cheesed off already as the advertised location and actual address were different.

Event
Had planned a lunch time punt for half an hour at advertised rate of 70. Go in to the flat and saw another girl whose profile has disappeared but they work close together.

Venus was a blonde at the time according to her profile. The girl I saw was clearly not Venus. Asked for her and she said she was stuck in traffic, she offered herself and I thanked her but walked. She swore at me and slammed the door.

Laughed to myself and used the cash to contribute to another punt.

Typical conveyor belt Bait and Switch operation. If you decide to visit, make sure you are with whoever you booked to see.

No services offered, bait and switch, no money spent, time wasted and silly comms

Proceed with caution

Link:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review and warning.

IMO, seen this a few times. Call, confirm details and book.

Turn up and the excuses start. As to why the W/G isn't who you booked. Or services and prices have changed, to the agreement made  :thumbsdown:

After walking I sometimes get, verbal abuse (from the W/G or maid) as if you, have wasted there time. They think most punters only think woth a dick and not use it  :wackogirl:

Others know what they have done; B&S, time wasting and lying to me and or other punters.

If feels good to walk and spend the money elsewhere but the time can't be replaced  :thumbsdown:

Offline Belgarion

Indeed it is the time wasted that gets on my nerves

Not sure why they do this to be honest

Easier to provide a good service than a shit one.

Wish I could find her mates profile to include in the review.

Pretty sure it was her I saw

Offline SamLP

Indeed it is the time wasted that gets on my nerves

Not sure why they do this to be honest

Because most punters will fall for the trick and go ahead with whatever girl is offered to them. It takes balls to walk once you're inside but once you've done it once and also read the advice on here it becomes easy.

I've never been insulted after being B&S'ed, but that's because they usually become apologetic when I ask them why they wasted my time before walking.

Offline BootsnBunches

I had problems with Venus last year too. She (or her maid) arranged a time, I phoned from outside and then I got no reply. Complete waste of time.

She had the nerve to send me abuse via adultwork when I wrote a negative review on here.

Offline The_Don

I had problems with Venus last year too. She (or her maid) arranged a time, I phoned from outside and then I got no reply. Complete waste of time.

She had the nerve to send me abuse via adultwork when I wrote a negative review on here.

So she wasted your time and then sent you abuse for sharing it here  :wackogirl:

Just goes to show how bad some part of the A/W system can be.

Looks like her old account A/W isn't active >  the reviews on UKP (for this ID 4601 ), state:
2 Negatives
1 Neutral

« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 06:47:45 pm by The_Don »

Offline Belgarion

So annoying when you've made the trip there as well. I would rather they cancel the booking and save me the hassle of going over there.

Amateurish operation they are running there

Looks like I dodged a bullet as well.

Offline KentAde

Pity really as I've seen her and she is actually pretty good. Just let down by her pimp/maid obviously.....