Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GlasgowCarmenXX Glasgow  (Read 1308 times)

3 review(s) for GlasgowCarmenXX (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Nomad69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I met Carmen about a week ago in the day time. No problems with communication, email to start then text messages. WG gave the address of the building by text. I arrived a few minutes early by car and parked on a nearby street.
The apartment is in a run-down tenement building right next to a bus stop, so hardly discrete, in Shettleston Road in a depressed area of Glasgow. The front door lock had obviously been broken into and the door was ajar. WG texted the apartment number so I rang but went in as the buzzer was going behind me. WG opened the door and guided me into a grubby bedroom. There as a double bed in the corner with a pillow and fitted sheet over it covered in semen stains and some brown marks. A goldfish bowl on the bedside table was half full of condoms, say, 200 or so. 
Carmen was clearly the girl in the photos, barely five feet without shoes and much fatter than in her photos.  She is short, fat and dumpy with a big belly and thighs.  She looks to be in her mid-thirties which is consistent with her profile. She asked me to confirm it was for half an hour and I handed her £60. She asked if I wanted a shower which I declined and she offered me a bottle of water which I accepted.  She then went off and I heard a shower running for a few minutes before she returned with her towel wrapped around her.
By now I was in my underpants and she gestured me to remove them with some broken English. She started to push me onto the bed where she started some owo which was good but I knew I had to slow down so I stopped her. She gestured again for me to slide up the bed to the pillow but by the time I got there, seconds, she had the condom on me. Personally, I hate it when a WG does this as this stops any further owo and nothing has been discussed. Looked down at her and whilst she was shaved it had been a while ago and she plucked chicken stubble was plain to see.  I know she had showered and smelled clean there was no way I wanted to go down on here because of the obvious high volume of punters. Protected sex followed in missionary which for me was a not much more than a release.
Tried talking to her but her comprehension was better than the spoken English so a bit pointless. I ended up bring proceeding to a close and as I dressed I could see that I had added my own semen stains on the sheet with others.  As I left I could see another similar room across the hall way with a fitted sheet on a double bed.  Presumably this is for one on the other two Czech girls work also work there.  The conditions look very similar.
I walked out of the building straight into a bus queue as I shut the door behind me, so I had to weave my way through a bus queue back to my car.
There is no way I would see this WG again. This was grubby encounter in filthy conditions with a short fat WG.  The only positives is that setting it all up was easy and she was showered. All downhill from there I’m afraid.

ickydicky

there seems to be a lot of shite getting sold in Shettleston rd. the best plan is to stay clear of any hoors in that area. your punt sounds disgusting. filthy bed. ug. :vomit:

Offline auldie63

I think I was offered this wee darling when her pal let me down, but had to piss off out of it due to a fight starting in the street near the close. Sounds like my luck was really in that time.
Sounds pretty horrendous sir, commiserations.
Looking on AW there seems to be a wild rake of Romanians have set up their tents in this locus, must be the overspill from Glasgow Airport.

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I met Carmen about a week ago in the day time. No problems with communication, email to start then text messages. WG gave the address of the building by text. I arrived a few minutes early by car and parked on a nearby street.
The apartment is in a run-down tenement building right next to a bus stop, so hardly discrete, in Shettleston Road in a depressed area of Glasgow. The front door lock had obviously been broken into and the door was ajar. WG texted the apartment number so I rang but went in as the buzzer was going behind me. WG opened the door and guided me into a grubby bedroom. There as a double bed in the corner with a pillow and fitted sheet over it covered in semen stains and some brown marks. A goldfish bowl on the bedside table was half full of condoms, say, 200 or so. 
Carmen was clearly the girl in the photos, barely five feet without shoes and much fatter than in her photos.  She is short, fat and dumpy with a big belly and thighs. 

Right I'm this far into just reading about your punt and I'm thinking why the fuck did you not just walk....... ?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline seeker

Right I'm this far into just reading about your punt and I'm thinking why the fuck did you not just walk....... ?
That's exactly what I was thinking as I read the review Taz. ... :dash: :dash: :dash:
She looks and sounds absolutely  horrendous  :scare:
Thanks for the review. ..A heads up to the chubby chasers.

Not that there was a chance in Hell I'd ever visit  :vomit:

ickydicky

said it before and will say it again steer clear of gypos. there are getting hoors a bad name

Offline tazman1002001

said it before and will say it again steer clear of gypos. there are getting hoors a bad name

I have to disagree there are some good ones out there you just got to look hard for them.....
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

ickydicky

sure thats true but the odds against finding them and the trouble if unearthing them to much bother for me. there is a great pole petite kate and roxa is good for a quickie too but as for the rest, thanks but no thanks

Nomad69

Thanks for the comments here. Just stupidly believed the feedback and I should have known better.  Lessons learned and all that...

ickydicky