Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Minnie Sexy Girl - Birmingham  (Read 1728 times)

Offline baseball_99

Hi Folks,

Has anyone recently seen Minnie Sexy Girl?

Link is External Link/Members Only

I'm sure her pics looks similar to the a/w profile of Lovely Lena which isn't active anymore. I think she was in Brum a few years ago before heading of to Nottingham then recently Manchester.

Thanks.

Benson50

In the second pic in the gallery the left boob has been photoshopped on - really badly.

Offline Murphy54

I had a great time with her 3 weeks ago in Manchester.
She said she was planning a moveto Birmingham.
She has a very nice body, don't know why she altered her boobs on the pic, she has a lovely pair and knows how to use them.

Offline piercedtim

Hi Folks,

Has anyone recently seen Minnie Sexy Girl?

I saw Minnie Sexy Girl with the same ID number last year and had a pretty good time, but it was a totally girl girl to the one in the pictures on the profile now. Sorry I can't be of more help but just wanted to let you know if you've read my review it was a different girl

Offline Murphy54

Looks like she's taken over someone else's profile, she used to be Lovely Lena. This time last year she was in Derby or Nottingham, can't be sure which one. If you search on here a few reports and reviews pop up.
She's quite well know in the East Midlands for her assisted Bath after your session.
She moved to Manchester late last year and is now operating from Birmingham.
I've seen her once and had a great time.
Murphy

Offline baseball_99

Ok great I'll defo sort a booking out! I did try to call her Monday but her phone rang out. I did send a text but no reply yet.

Offline Murphy54

Ok great I'll defo sort a booking out! I did try to call her Monday but her phone rang out. I did send a text but no reply yet.
When I saw her a few weeks ago she said she has the keys to her new place on the 9th of this month,
I would think she's still occupied with moving in and setting things up before taking any bookings.
She is staying with her mate until she's sorted the new place out and said she would let me know when she is back in work. I've not heard from her except to send me her address, so I suppose she's still unable to see anyone yet.
Murphy.

Offline baseball_99

So something has seriously messed up, i rang Minnie on Tue night, we chatted on the phone for about 5mins and she said she would be starting work today (Friday), on the phone she sounded chatty and i thought her English wasnt that bad, after we finished chatting i sent her sms with my name and said see you Friday, she responded saying see you Friday.

So in work this morning i said her text asking if the move has gone ok and if she was free tonight, then Minnie started sending me messages saying im a bad man and she turned me away from her door wtf? I respond telling her we never met and we spoke Tue night, then she messages again with another guys number telling me this is my other number and to stop calling. She tries calling but i'm work and cant leave my desk, i respond back and tell her i cant answer but will call back in around 30mins, then i bombarded with other messages telling me im a bad man and she has turned me away at the door, well thats what i think she was saying as her messages werent making sense.

Several hours later at home i ring her again she cancels me , i send her a sweet text saying i'm not a bad man, we have never met Lets make a booking, if you dont like me i will leave or you ring the police if I am bad man.

And now i'm not arsed about her, i read somewhere she is scatty but this is totally shit and has put me right off her. I wonder if she has text my number to other punters.

Come back Katie or Thai Kimme , Bham needs you!

Is it worth a negative review?