Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandraa_Star Portsmouth A Good Romanian!!  (Read 1192 times)

kamu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

NAME Sandra
AGE 22
NATIONALITY Romanian
PAID £120 for a 1 hour outcall
SERVICES DELIVERED OWO | RO | FK | CIM | Protected Intercourse
SERVICES REFUSED None
POSITIVES  Young | pretty | amazing body | friendly | great sex | very responsive to RO and sex
NEUTRALS  None
NEGATIVES None

PRE-PUNT Initial contact was by text and then call. Comms were great.

LOOKS 10/10  Very attractive young and naughty looking blonde girl. Arrived in jeans and leather jacket but the jacket and jeans soon came off to reveal a sexy black number and stockings - WOW. Amazing body with a smallish belly on her, nice round ass and great natural tits. Probably about 32/34 C/D. If you like them wafer thin then sandra isnt for you but if you like a few curves then wow does she deliver.

SERVICE 9/10 Sandra delivered all services as requested. We started with some FK which was great but not DFK if thats what your after. This was followed by some fingering and oral on her which she seemed to really enjoy and was quite responsive. Then some OWO this is where she lost the 10/10 for me. The oral was good but slightly too much teeth for me at times. Then on with the hat and some cowgirl, doggy, missionary and reverse cowgirl. Sex was spot on. Then off with the hat for CIM. All in all very good.

VERDICT Sandra was great and is the whole package. So pleased to have discovered another GOOD Romanian on the south coast!

COMMENTS Give her a try!!!

LookNoHands

She's had at least a couple of profiles before in Portsmouth and I had always assumed she was working in a group that I have had disappointing encounters with - or even a bait and switch profile as she never had feedback. But if she delivered on those like she definitely is NOT working with them... 

She reminds me of this girl External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only who used to come through Portsmouth occasionally... I quite liked her look, curvy where it counts.

Sandraa sounds very tempting, with a lovely bottom ;-)

For all the mining going on we are at least turning up the odd gem! Thanks for the tip.

kamu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

NAME Sandra
AGE 22
NATIONALITY Romanian
PAID £120 for a 1 hour outcall
SERVICES DELIVERED OWO | CIM | RO | FK | Protected Intercourse
SERVICES REFUSED None
POSITIVES Very pretty | Very Friendly | Tight Body | Big tits | Responsive to RO
NEUTRALS None
NEGATIVES None

PRE-PUNT Initial contact was by text. Comms were great with no messing about.

LOOKS 10/10 Very pretty blonde girl. Her profile pictures do her no justice at all. Arrived in leggings and white top with sexy white lingerie underneath. Tits were great and i would guess around 32D (all natural). Nice tight body and trimmed pussy. Shes actually lost a little weight since i last saw her. She looked good before and now even more so. Apparently she was 69kg last time i saw her and is now 62kg.

SERVICE 10/10 This is my 3rd meet with Sandra and she never fails to disappoint. We started with some FK which she really seems to enjoy. Then some RO to which she was nice and responsive. Takes her a while to warm up but starts to shake and wriggle about once you get into it. Then OWO which she seems to have got better at. Nice and soft with lots of tongue flicking and ball licking. Nice positioning too so i could play with her pussy at the same time. Then on with the hat for some cowgirl but was enjoying the OWO so much was soon back to that. Then CIM mouth to finish.

VERDICT A very good looking and very friendly Romanian girl. Will definitely be seeing again and GVFM at £120p/h for an outcall with all services included.

COMMENTS FYI this girl is an indie but works with a friend for duos (but steer clear of that one - see my review of Kamy). Fans of Alycia give her a try if feasible!