Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: No 1 tits over heels  (Read 2280 times)

Offline seeker

Right lads  :drinks:
Is there one girl in Glasgow who you think is
Tits over heels   :D
Way Better than the rest ...
I Do  :lol:
But no need to say who she is ,as we all know
This forum is read by all the top tottie
Unless of course you want to  ;)

ickydicky

jasmine4hotfun is terrific. specially her bj when she sucks the last drop out of your cock and swallows it with a wee smile

Offline seeker

jasmine4hotfun is terrific. specially her bj when she sucks the last drop out of your cock and swallows it with a wee smile
I've never met her ....too old for my liking

ickydicky

petite kate younger and a great wee ride

Offline seeker

Come on icky
It says "ONE "
SO o's it jasmine or Katie

ickydicky

so what you like better steak or ice cream :D

Offline seeker

I wouldn't shag either ...
I take it  you mean jasmine is steak and icecream is Katie ...

ickydicky

ah well each to his own. i see you haven't had the best of luck with 12 negatives and the only punt we have in common is sexysummer who i gave a positive to and you gave a negative. you dont fancy her or jasmine or petite kate who are all different.

as for the ice cream and steak comparison its even more simple, steak and ice cream could not be more different but most guys like both  :lol:

Offline perfect 10

petite kate younger and a great wee ride
As a matter of interest, what age would you say Kate is? Profile says 26 I think

ickydicky

thats probably about right. very small and lightweight so you can throw her about and very responsive too but you dont need me to tell you for. youve see her what age did she look to you?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 07:54:07 pm by ickydicky »

Offline perfect 10

thats probably about right. very small and lightweight so you can throw her about and very responsive too but you dont need me to tell you for. youve see her what age did she look to you?
I thought she looked a bit older than that tbh. Maybe add 5 years on, but yeah difficult to tell with that tight body

ickydicky

cant see her being over 30. i think 26 is about right. okay she might be 28 but with that body who's counting. i'm just nuts about that we body. pert firm tits and tight arse to die for. :yahoo:

Offline seeker

ah well each to his own. i see you haven't had the best of luck with 12 negatives and the only punt we have in common is sexysummer who i gave a positive to and you gave a negative. you dont fancy her or jasmine or petite kate who are all different.

as for the ice cream and steak comparison its even more simple, steak and ice cream could not be more different but most guys like both  :lol:
I meant I wouldn't shag steak or icecream :lol:
Don't know what I was thinking
I done Katie  a few times years ago even before you joined ukp .. :thumbsup:
Shes Redbull on heels  :wackogirl:
But I've moved on to fresher fields. ..
About the negative reviews
I went through a patch were I was putting up only the
Bad punts to warn off other punters ...
But lately have started to review the positives as well
Expect one tomorrow  :cool:

DG

Right lads  :drinks:
Is there one girl in Glasgow who you think is
Tits over heels   :D
Way Better than the rest ...
I Do  :lol:
But no need to say who she is ,as we all know
This forum is read by all the top tottie
Unless of course you want to  ;)

Think you're hedging your bets a bit seeker; not sure we do all know who she is  ;) you do have a couple of favourites. Surely you're not being chivalrous so as not to offend either of them?  :cool:

Offline seeker

There's "one "that stands way above the rest
In looks and service for me   
Maybe we just click  ;)
Was just wondering if you chaps felt like that too .about anyone in particular  :unknown:..
And yes I know she's only after my dirty wonga :D
But puts in just that little more effort to make sure
I keep going back .  :angelgirl:

ickydicky

Maybe we just click  ;)
Was just wondering if you chaps felt like that too .about anyone in particular  :unknown:..

if there is one hoor who you reckon gives you more than any other then going back again and again makes sense. its just that theres more than one i get what i want from so i keep going back to more than one.

DG

Maybe we just click  ;)

You, and others, know how I operate, and there are a few great girls who fit this bill for me. Always difficult to single a particular girl out as where one excels in one area, another has a different 'skill' or personality trait that sets her apart. Fact is I go back to see them all because of the experience I get and how they make me feel, both during and away from meets. If hard pushed to choose one, I might, but it would be a bloody hard call  :unknown:  :coolgirl: :dancegirl:

Offline hoopbhoy

British Bella 201. Had some great punts over the last few months but she's the one that would put my future financial health at risk. Seriously hot girl!

Offline auldie63

I seriously don't know why we keep getting on this roundabout every so often.

Who's yer top whore?      Who's yer top 3 whores?       Give us yer top10 whores.

Thankfully we all look for different things so 1 man's meat etc., so these discussions just keep going round and round on the same topics with the same agreements and disagreements coming up time and again. No offence to anyone but IMO it's a real waste of time.

mavgoose

This week. A
Next week. B
Following week. C
Following week. D , who I've not met , yet. !

Offline seeker

I seriously don't know why we keep getting on this roundabout every so often.

Who's yer top whore?      Who's yer top 3 whores?       Give us yer top10 whores.

Thankfully we all look for different things so 1 man's meat etc., so these discussions just keep going round and round on the same topics with the same agreements and disagreements coming up time and again. No offence to anyone but IMO it's a real waste of time.
Thing is auldie it always throws up a few that haven't been tried eg hoops is saying Bella ...
Well I've not met her yet so will know look into her profile to see is she interests me .... :cool:
Always good to know which girls have made an impression.

ickydicky

Thing is auldie it always throws up a few that haven't been tried eg hoops is saying Bella ...
Well I've not met her yet so will know look into her profile to see is she interests me .... :cool:
Always good to know which girls have made an impression.

thats a good way to look at it.

DG

thats a good way to look at it.

Fuck, you're right icky, seeker said something smart  :lol: :lol:

Seriously though I agree, doesn't do any harm to share our latest faves as they do change, although as I see the same 3 or 4 girls, mine don't change much  ;)

ickydicky

i see the same girls regularly and sometimes throw in a new one just to freshen things up. but if you have 4 or 5 who do it for you then you can relax going for a punt knowing your going to get what you like.

DG

i see the same girls regularly and sometimes throw in a new one just to freshen things up. but if you have 4 or 5 who do it for you then you can relax going for a punt knowing your going to get what you like.

+1 my logic exactly; my cash is too precious to risk, although a couple of girls are consistently receiving good press from respected punters, and seeker   :lol:, so I may be tempted out of my comfort zone  :unknown:

ickydicky

+1 my logic exactly; my cash is too precious to risk, although a couple of girls are consistently receiving good press from respected punters, and seeker   :lol:, so I may be tempted out of my comfort zone  :unknown:

comfort zone. thats it. spot on

Offline seeker

I always like to try something new as long as it's
Size 6 to 10  ,nice looking Been  recommend by another trusted punter
Taz may be a fluffmister but he dies occasionally reveal a jem   :thumbsup:
and not eastern European .....
Always looking for a new no.1 :cool:

Offline seeker

But the current encumbunt holder of the title
Is so far ahead in her skills bad charm  imo :coolgirl:
that I don't see her being dethroned anytime soon
But you never know  :cool:

Offline seeker

F ING auto correct
That should read
"Skills and charm " :P

DG

F ING auto correct
That should read
"Skills and charm " :P

I guessed that but 'bad charm' works too for this girl  :cool:

mavgoose

Agree with most of above. Great having a few regulars , I enjoy a comfort zone too. But I've tried a few girls this year for the first time that are now right up there too.

ickydicky

so she is bad in a good way :rolleyes:

Offline seeker

I guessed that but 'bad charm' works too for this girl  :cool:
Your assuming you know who she is DG .. ;).
Of course you might be totally and utterly wrong ..   :D

Yes it's nice to have a regular BUT
variety is the spice of life  :lol:

ickydicky

good to have a few regulars. that way you get reliability and variety. :yahoo:

Offline seeker

Quote from: ickydicky link=topic=95819.msg1155045#msg1155045 date=1462 :angelgirl:864803
so she is bad in a good way :rolleyes:
Yep "bad in a good way"  :thumbsup:
But also "Good in a bad way"  :angelgirl:
My poor wallet has lost so much weight lately
It's gone anorexic  :lol: ...
Ffs she's multitalented.

Offline DickDiver

Yep "bad in a good way"  :thumbsup:
But also "Good in a bad way"  :angelgirl:
My poor wallet has lost so much weight lately
It's gone anorexic  :lol: ...
Ffs she's multitalented.

You need to be negotiating bulk discounts! BOGOFs on your top girl!   :lol:

DG

Your assuming you know who she is DG .. ;).
Of course you might be totally and utterly wrong ..   :D

Yes it's nice to have a regular BUT
variety is the spice of life  :lol:
;) ;) ;)

DG

Still think it's slightly ungentlemanly to single out your 'top' girl when you have a few amazing regulars. I take the view that all are slightly different and offer a different experience that suits my mood at the time, so they're all top in my book  :dancegirl:

Offline seeker

I've mentioned no one in particular DG
So stop going on and clucking  like a duckface  ;)
Wonder if she knows this thread is about her :D :D
It could be anyone out of a possible 7

Offline seeker

Hopefully I'll get
Treated extra bad by them ALL
next time   :cool:

DG

I've mentioned no one in particular DG
So stop going on and clucking  like a duckface  ;)
Wonder if she knows this thread is about her :D :D
It could be anyone out of a possible 7

Oh I think she might know  ;) well the rest of us do  :lol: quack quack

Offline seeker

That was meant to read "fuckface"
Bloody auto correct  :P