Author Topic: Blue SkyThai Massage Walkden- 2girl (Poy & May)  (Read 4559 times)

Offline Bronn

External Link/Members Only


Afternoon all,

I've been to this place once before with Naam- https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=88191.0 But given the feedback I received back then on Poy and Darkace's comments the other day https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35511.475 the intention for today was to go and see Poy and see what I could get for £50.

Texts to confirm she was working and available at the time I wanted, all answered promptly, and was lead into the room by her on arrival. I wasn't asked what I wanted/how long I wanted at the desk, rather I was taken in without handing over any money. Straight away In the room she encouraged me to have a 2 girl with her and the other girl who let me in (May) for £40. This is something I have been keen to try and I found May attractive enough, but I was initially reluctant to accept, because I didn't know either of them and with only having £50 on me, I wasn't sure that I got get at least HR for just the £10 I would have left on me. Poy was very persuasive though, hugging me and grabbing my bum, so I took her up on it- Reading between the lines, the place was quiet, they probably had no other bookings and May is new with Poy training her up. She is probably a replacement for Poy, if she is leaving as you say Dark. And during the massage, it did seem that Poy was instructing May on what to do.

It was a good experience, a thorough massage with some traditional thai stuff in there, no B2B, but it was clear what was going to happen. It started with Poy massaging my back and arms with her boobs deliberately pressing against my head, and May massages my legs, including the all important CC swipes. when asked to turn over, I had Poy to my left with my hand up her dress and May to my right with my hand on her boobs. They didn't take their dressess off, as said I hadn't given them enough cash for this, but there was no problem with touching. May had no bra on and didn't object to me pulling her dress down so I could have a good look and I as I say I had my other hand up Poy's skirt. They agreed to the £10 for HR, so £50 all in. I was in the room for 40 minutes including a rub down with a flannel and warm water at the end :thumbsup:

Poy is a petite, slim mature women, with a good arse on her, and May is a quite tall (about 5'7 I'd say) younger girl with good set of tits on her. I woudn't discourage anyone from having a go at this, and I think the price was reasonable.

Thanks to Painter Paul, Carpy and Darkace for the heads-up on this place  :thumbsup:


Cheers,

Bronn



ziggy1969

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
This is great stuff - it can be so much fun seeing how far the girls will go!

Yanusmc

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only


Afternoon all,

I've been to this place once before with Naam- https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=88191.0 But given the feedback I received back then on Poy and Darkace's comments the other day https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35511.475 the intention for today was to go and see Poy and see what I could get for £50.

Texts to confirm she was working and available at the time I wanted, all answered promptly, and was lead into the room by her on arrival. I wasn't asked what I wanted/how long I wanted at the desk, rather I was taken in without handing over any money. Straight away In the room she encouraged me to have a 2 girl with her and the other girl who let me in (May) for £40. This is something I have been keen to try and I found May attractive enough, but I was initially reluctant to accept, because I didn't know either of them and with only having £50 on me, I wasn't sure that I got get at least HR for just the £10 I would have left on me. Poy was very persuasive though, hugging me and grabbing my bum, so I took her up on it- Reading between the lines, the place was quiet, they probably had no other bookings and May is new with Poy training her up. She is probably a replacement for Poy, if she is leaving as you say Dark. And during the massage, it did seem that Poy was instructing May on what to do.

It was a good experience, a thorough massage with some traditional thai stuff in there, no B2B, but it was clear what was going to happen. It started with Poy massaging my back and arms with her boobs deliberately pressing against my head, and May massages my legs, including the all important CC swipes. when asked to turn over, I had Poy to my left with my hand up her dress and May to my right with my hand on her boobs. They didn't take their dressess off, as said I hadn't given them enough cash for this, but there was no problem with touching. May had no bra on and didn't object to me pulling her dress down so I could have a good look and I as I say I had my other hand up Poy's skirt. They agreed to the £10 for HR, so £50 all in. I was in the room for 40 minutes including a rub down with a flannel and warm water at the end :thumbsup:

Poy is a petite, slim mature women, with a good arse on her, and May is a quite tall (about 5'7 I'd say) younger girl with good set of tits on her. I woudn't discourage anyone from having a go at this, and I think the price was reasonable.

Thanks to Painter Paul, Carpy and Darkace for the heads-up on this place  :thumbsup:


Cheers,

Bronn

Is there any pictures of them anywhere?  I went and I'm not 100% who I had but would like to find out before I went back as I didn't find her that attractive, hopefully it wasn't any of the ones that you guys think are attractive.

Offline frankc

Nice review Pal.....really must get my arse in gear and give this place a go.... :thumbsup:

Offline darkace

top man great review £50 bargain. :thumbsup:

Offline painterpaul

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 129
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
Bronn, sounds like you had a great time mate , Poy never disappoints and the new girl sounds worth a dabble !

Yanus I think I know the lady you are describing not sure of her name but her teeth are a little too big for her mouth

As long as you pre-book Poy or Nam you will be leaving  a happy man !
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

bobby blue

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
OK guys , poy as now left blue sky and opened up one in umston called blue star i was there yesterday nice place with two other girls working there,it only opened on Sunday she text me ,i gave my number to her at the other place she worked at, she as an add in gumtree if others are giving it a go,hope she does well nice woman. :rolleyes:

Offline painterpaul

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 129
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
Cheers Bobby

Noticed the new ad on Gumtree

Are the services she offered at Blue Sky on offer at her new place?

Did you get a look at the other 2 girls ?
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

bobby blue

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
OK Paul yes same service as usual, the other two one OK big tits for a Thai ,the other not a looker but she might be good in other departments ,but i stick to poy i know i will be happy that way ,i make sure she is available by text never call in on off chance and get stuck with someone i don't want.

Offline Jack666

Are you sure it was poy who did the massage , booked massage today asked for poy and was told she had left ages ago :dash:

bouncy guy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Tempted to take a run over to this one. Is it just HR (etc) or is FS on offer for the right money?

Offline Pewpew

Does anyone know where Poy works out of now?

Ta in advance!

Dellboy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Does anyone know where Poy works out of now?

Ta in advance!

She set up on her own in Urmston.
Have tried to book a few times when in Manchester but she seems to have disappeared. Not sure why she left Blue Sky. Had some great times with her there.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 09:28:13 pm by Dellboy »

jdixons

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
New shop will be open soon I am told, they just finishing off refurbishmens.

StevenLiverpool

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Is the new shop in walkden or Urmston

Offline jlenny1970

I've never been to a Thai massage yet, I think it might be time to dip my toes in and try one out.