Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Information on Bristol massage parlous  (Read 9108 times)

Offline house music dave

Evening Gents,

From what i've read Bristol massage parlous don't seem to be up to much at the moment. Any recommendations if I happen to have a booking fall through. If i could I'd book an appointment with bath babes but i can't as they don't have wheelchair access.   

Understandable it being bath and an old building.

Thanks

HMD

Offline Jonathan Crane

I'd stay away, if I were you.

I've not been to one in years, and for good reason; they're generally very poor, and filled by blubbery hags with the sex appeal of kitten vomit.

Offline house music dave

You make an illuminating point :)

Offline xxxxxx

They are, like bristols scene as a whole, terrible.  :mad: I used to visit them when money was tight and I needed a quickie but I wouldnt even bother now.

Tops massage, right behind temple meads in quite a bleak location. I did visit a few times cuz it was only 40 quid a go and as i lived nearby i didnt mind walking if it was only old hags working, however twice i got lucky, saw a gorgeous busty 20yr old english girl and a stunning black girl... both were great. There's always this really old wrinkly 'blonde milf' there who opens the door and always looked pissed off when i didnt choose her/chose to leave all together.

I forget the name but the parlour in Kingswood thats £30 for full service. Price can't really be beaten, I only visted once and fucked a eager blonde in her mid 30s. Would probably go again but it's abit out of the way for me.

The Club, just off old market, have heard good things about this from other people but really didn't like it. £80 for 30 mins. Girl was a right miserable moaning bitch and I left after 20 minutes after being told i couldnt touch her tits, couldnt fuck her anyway but mish and getting the worst oral ive ever expierenced. Maybe other girls might be better but at £80 for 30 mins its better to see someone off AW.

Blondies in old market...this is what put me off parlours forever. Visited late on a friday night, got let in and almost got my fucking head bitten off by a dog. I love dogs in general but this was a right vicious bastard. Not exactly getting in me in the mood. Got into the room and service was crap, she could tell i wasnt really feeling it and offered me BAREBACK for an extra tenner.  :vomit: so i left. I did actually mean to post about that on here at the time, I wish I could remember the girls name. Def one to avoid!

Again I can't remember the name but it's the parlour in Bedminster between temple meads and asda. £80 for half hour. I had to wait for 15 mins for the girl to be ready (apparently she'd just got there and the other girl had gone home sick!) the receptionist was a bit nosey asking about my job and where i live and all sorts! When the girl finally appeared she was a stunner and the service was top notch. If she worked private she could def become a fave - she looked not too dissimilar to the famous Natasha on AW. One of my better bristol parlour experiences but for £80 I'd rather see an indie. For me, parlours should be cheap and cheerful.

I used to live on Bath Road and would regularly walk past the two parlours there (bath road and diamonds) , obviously a bit too close to home to actually pay a visit but i'd often see the girls going in and out and they were all invariably dogs
I was actually considering setting up a mini-site for the bristol scene, for both indies and parlours. I think parlours can have gems but finding them is hard work.

Offline subzero

I was actually considering setting up a mini-site for the bristol scene, for both indies and parlours. I think parlours can have gems but finding them is hard work.

Please do! I would be happy to give my opinion of some of the bristol independants.

Redvee

They are, like bristols scene as a whole, terrible.  :mad: I used to visit them when money was tight and I needed a quickie but I wouldnt even bother now.

Tops massage, right behind temple meads in quite a bleak location.
You have to climb stairs IIRC

I forget the name but the parlour in Kingswood thats £30 for full service. 

Melissas, tucked off the main ride down a lane between the houses

The Club, just off old market, have heard good things about this from other people but really didn't like it. £80 for 30 mins. 

Now has a 'door fee' too apparently, last time I inquired about the services.

Blondies in old market...this is what put me off parlours forever. Visited late on a friday night, got let in and almost got my fucking head bitten off by a dog. 

Sounds like Dave, the owner was on the premises. Was an old Rolls Royce parked nearby?

I used to live on Bath Road and would regularly walk past the two parlours there (bath road and diamonds)

Had to make a delivery to one of the flats above the BMW bike place and walked in the parlour entry which caused much amusement to the driver I was with :D

Offline house music dave

Thanks for your thoughts xxxxxx, subzero and Redvee you've been really helpful.  In your opinions why is the scene so bad in Bristol? No market for it or do people just put up with a crap service?

HMD 

Online tommyw66

Went to Tops for the first time a couple of months ago. Not the most cheerful place - miserable bedroom with bare lighting - but the girl was top notch. A Romanian girl - about 5ft 4in - long black hair - very fit body - slim with very nice good sized tits. Very accomodating - let me cuddle up close as we had sex - did what I asked with no fuss. The only downside was her English was very poor. But great value at twice the price (only paid £40)

However the other girl working there that night was a very unhealthy, pale, skinny woman - not tempting at all.

Pauly447

Ive tried Central Massage in Old Market again, now looks like a total different place, very clean and tidy, showers in all rooms.

A good selection of Girls & only £45.00 compared to £70 at most others..

Highly recommended & what a transformation compared to what it was like before

Offline princerico

Ambassadors is the one by Asda.

Ages ago i went a few times. Always lovely looking girls, a really really hot early 20's brunette who gave a real GF experience. No idea what like now.

I went to the one by the sex shop in Old Market and it was like an old fashioned whore house with almost a dozen girls lined up to be chosen from. I went with a sexy blonde Venezuelan.

Blondies looks grim and I think has closed down. Through desperation I went there once.

The S&M club near temple meads would be perfect for a parlour as it;s quite discreet and not busy lat at night.

Nobodyknows

Has anyone got any info on 'tops massage'? I went to go here Friday but the place looked very closed - I'm wandering if it's a permanent thing or just bad timing/a few nights maybe? I did phone the number and it rang and rang so they must still be connected?

Would be grateful if anyone has some info to share! Cheers