Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daiana Mendez - Enfield  (Read 884 times)

3 review(s) for Daiana Mendez (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jesus_jones

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks exactly like the photos, beach body with 0 fat and fairly large plastic bolt-ons.

Area is a dump (Waltham Cross). Would not punt there at night. Her place is behind an array of pizza and kebab houses with names like 'best kebab' and 'mega pizza'. Grim.

Very little English, very little of anything really, but I can't give a negative because her 'enjoys' list is accurate.

Actually did some excellent DT oral (with condom) and then jumped on top and rides really well. Not very into it, but I was there simply to fuck a girl with a great body, and she ticked that box at least. Cowgirl, doggy, mish, legs bent back all done with no complaints or the 'come baby finish' you can get sometimes.

Her body is exceptional. If this girl had any business sense and just performed a few more services with enthusiasm, she could make a killing.

richard1971

Should've nipped across the road to kervan saray and had a nice bit of lamb shish

Shame her link is dead I'd have liked to have a look at her

If she surfaces please update this review mate cheers

Offline The_Don

Its not dead, its an A/W issue with HTTPS

Try this External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Should've nipped across the road to kervan saray and had a nice bit of lamb shish

In Waltham Cross EN8 7BU?

Been there, not bad at all
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 04:26:39 pm by The_Don »

Offline jesus_jones

You are right, that Kervan is very good. You should give a place called Efes Ocakbasi a try if you haven't done so already. It is pretty much straight on from there (5 min drive) on Hertford Road and they do an exceptional yoghurt-shish! Very friendly too and gave me a box of baklava, which is freshly made by the pastry ladies by the front window. I was very impressed.

richard1971

Cheers the Don. ... moved to Sutton already hahaha

A couple of days in Waltham Cross is enough for anyone

She actually looks like one I punted in aldgate  a while back but with some new bolt ons

Offline jesus_jones

Cheers the Don. ... moved to Sutton already hahaha

A couple of days in Waltham Cross is enough for anyone

She actually looks like one I punted in aldgate  a while back but with some new bolt ons

I am certain it is the same girl. Back then she was called 'Alice' I think, and had a few stints in Harrow as well.

richard1971

Yes that's the one... love Alice

I'd probably see her again even though my experience then was a neutral also but she was decent ebough and I'm a suckered for fake tits so that would likely be enough to sway me

Regarding efes I've eaten there also but am not a fan of the desert.. I'd rather have double meat lol

Offline blue

Area is a dump (Waltham Cross). Would not punt there at night. Her place is behind an array of pizza and kebab houses with names like 'best kebab' and 'mega pizza'. Grim.

Have also punted at this location and would advise punters to be careful if you do punt at night. As JJ said, to get to her place you have to go behind an array of fast food joints, the area is almost pitch black and to be honest I didn't exactly feel safe making my way to the to the location.

Just thought I'd mention this...
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 08:40:49 pm by blue »