Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Sexxy Girl - Liverpool Street  (Read 2647 times)

16 review(s) for Sweet Sexxy Girl... (7 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jesus_jones

I haven't found time to post reviews for a while, so I am going to briefly run over a few experiences over the last 6 months or so.

I saw Geena last year in September for the second time (first time was back in 2013 I think - she was based in Finchley Road and provided a great service and was new).

Things have changed a little. She is much skinnier and has a pretty bad boob job imo, they look incredibly unnatural. Anyway, I fancied some anal and we agreed £90 for 30minutes, which I thought represented ok value.

DFK was there, but not passionate and she tasted of booze.

OWO was fine, but eyes shut, looking away and 0 eye contact.

I thought some reverse oral would pick things up, but very little response. Pushed hand away so no fingers.

I thought sod it, let's move to anal, and to be fair she didn't complain and took quite a pounding, but refused to take it in any position except doggy.

Finished in the condom. Barely a word said. She needs to quit as she looks utterly miserable. I left feeling quite depressed.

I saw her in Whitechapel but she is based in Liverpool Street now, I believe.

yumyum3

Nice to see you back posting again.  :drinks:

mrhappypants

Thanks Jesus, your experience rings true of mine over a year ago.  Sorry you had a disappointing punt but welcome back and better luck next time.

Dave

Offline The_Don

Thanks for sharing and the review :thumbsup:

I left feeling quite depressed.

Shame it didn't work out

She needs to quit as she looks utterly miserable.

YMMV, with any W/G and she seems like a mixed (review wise). To the point, now she could be jaded  :unknown:

« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 11:30:44 am by The_Don »

Offline jesus_jones

Thanks gents. I'm still active punting-wise, just struggled to find the time (or rather I've bee too lazy) to post my experiences.

Aside from that, I haven't been too inspired by my AW searches over the last few months. Feels like there used to be so many more young, slim, fresh-faced Polish/Hungarians at the £100 mark in the past.

PetiteAmanda and Melissa are 2 who very much for my type, but reviews have not been great.

I'm all ears for any suggestions that look like those 2!

Mendra

Haha. Yes she maybe a bit jaded. She is also paranoid about here neighbours knowing she is a WG as she lives in the flat. I know she does duos around algae and Whitechapel to avoid workin from her place if she can. First time I saw her 3 years ago it was Anand punt them I had a 3some with her and _mirinda which was awesome. Then saw her solo twice shortly after both times were not epic but she took my steak all the way up her arse while my balls were slapping her pussy - she did that with pride. She says she is getting old (29 I think) and can't do it like she used to - if you get her early she is usually in a good mood of close to end of the day. Remember her mentioning and ex boyfriend also threatening her so she is quite careful. Poor thing, it comes with the territory.