Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Fairy / Cardiff / didn't meet expectations  (Read 3584 times)

11 review(s) for Little fairy 4.11 (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

theGOAT

Her profile now says "last bookings upto May 28th, leaving from then" - not sure if that means she is finishing?  :unknown:
Yeah that's not a very clear message on her profile.  But WGs love to give the impression they are quitting soon so punters rush to book them before its too late.  Some Bristol girls have being trying that lately.

I think you will find she is getting her boobs done at end of May.  She told me she will then be recovering for 6 weeks.  So its upto you - if you want her with natural B cups see her in May, if you want her with D cup falsies see her in July.

Cheers!  :drinks:
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 02:44:09 pm by theGOAT »

Offline jawill

I had a girl pour this oil on my cock last year , she said it was a lube, but let me you Goat, my cock started getting hot and burning. Worse still, she poured it directly on the top of my cock meaning some went inside. I had pain for the next two weeks, it was very uncomfortable to say the least!

tonibell99

Yeah that's not a very clear message on her profile.  But WGs love to give the impression they are quitting soon so punters rush to book them before its too late.  Some Bristol girls have being trying that lately.

I think you will find she is getting her boobs done at end of May.  She told me she will then be recovering for 6 weeks.  So its upto you - if you want her with natural B cups see her in May, if you want her with D cup falsies see her in July.

Cheers!  :drinks:

Thanks for that, I'll wait until July  :D

vw

I had a girl pour this oil on my cock last year , she said it was a lube, but let me you Goat, my cock started getting hot and burning. Worse still, she poured it directly on the top of my cock meaning some went inside. I had pain for the next two weeks, it was very uncomfortable to say the least!

Sounds terrible, the goat got of lightly then could have been much worse !

Offline iverthickone

Nooooo!  Her tits were bloody great as was.  Why do girls think every bloke likes big false tits?

Surprised at the neutral review.  I haven't seen her 1-2-1 yet, but planned to. She was bubbly, intelligent and a fine fuck at the party though!  Still will I think, though will have to get in quick then before she becomes Dolly Parton.

Randolph69

Nooooo!  Her tits were bloody great as was.  Why do girls think every bloke likes big false tits?

Surprised at the neutral review.  I haven't seen her 1-2-1 yet, but planned to. She was bubbly, intelligent and a fine fuck at the party though!  Still will I think, though will have to get in quick then before she becomes Dolly Parton.

I agree 100%. I had better get my booking in soon, as once she has got those awful false tits, she will be OFF my hot list for good.

Look at Molly Mathews now - and her tits were perfect before the op, just like LF's are - or so I have been told.

np500

But you won't get a finer pair than kandice's pair, I only know them as Thay are now, tell me their not the dogs bollox, I only ever wanted natural breasts when I started, my image of false breasts was Jordan etc, fucking horrendous !  but, I am now enlightened to the
Pleasures of a pair well done, nothing wrong with  L F's  breasts, but if she feels more at ease with a nice round pair to match her cracking round butt cheeks , go for it, it's a risk but if done well I for one look forward to hanging off the end of them, over to you, very well paid breast enhancer doc bloke, don't fuck it up !

Offline Devon Maverick

Having read this thread I would just say I have seen LF recently and I thought she was totally amazing ..wonderful personality and stunning looking and great at what she does ..I was certainly literally blown away ..she has charm by the bucketload as well as providing a great service in my humble opinion ...the distance travelled was totally worth it for sure ..

tonibell99

But you won't get a finer pair than kandice's pair, I only know them as Thay are now, tell me their not the dogs bollox, I only ever wanted natural breasts when I started, my image of false breasts was Jordan etc, fucking horrendous !  but, I am now enlightened to the
Pleasures of a pair well done, nothing wrong with  L F's  breasts, but if she feels more at ease with a nice round pair to match her cracking round butt cheeks , go for it, it's a risk but if done well I for one look forward to hanging off the end of them, over to you, very well paid breast enhancer doc bloke, don't fuck it up !

Agreed  :thumbsup:

I'm no fan of fake tits BUT, when you look at Kandi's. Scarlett Jo's & WB's they all have had top jobs done on them. (Although I am yet to see WB's since she's had them done again.

np500

Ahh, my three favourite's , got to get back and see WB ! WB 's are bigger and firm, love them, ( all )