Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Norwich Magdalen street Chinese massage parlour  (Read 7566 times)

Offline Johnbean

Continuing the indulgence of my hedonistic ways, I decided yesterday, after chatting to a member of this board, that I would TOFFT.

The parlour itself goes under the guise of a natural medicine type shop. It's a little worn down looking (inside and out) and incredibly busy. Even on a Thursday morning I passed 20+ people getting in, does not bother me but might be a deciding factor.

Was met by a plain Chinese lady, which I soon found was the maid. Whew. I was then led into a side room that was fairly small and greeted by a much younger and fairly attractive lady of the orient. She asked how long, agreed on 25£ for 30 minutes and I whipped my kit off.

The massage was great, she was gentle and touched all the right spots. Rolled over and let the little guy stand full mast and she asked me if I would like 'special massage'. HR is 20, B2B is 30, I opted for the latter. I was told firmly I could touch but no sex. Was again superb, not had b2b before but thoroughly enjoyed having an oiled petite lady writhing around on top of me!

HR was again very good and with a bit of edging and teasing.

She told me that she was there for 2 weeks at a time so I think the girls turn over twice monthly.

Good vfm and service, would recommend.

Offline socks

Sounds good mate. I'm getting ever closer to failing to risk discretion over temptation!!!

Offline Enons

hey socks, it is good...lets just say these girls know how to work us up to an explosive time!....recommended!

Offline Johnbean

Sounds good mate. I'm getting ever closer to failing to risk discretion over temptation!!!

To be fair most of the people I passed, if not all were completely oblivious to the world around them, usual drunks, arguing mothers and chavs.  :crazy:

norwichboy

went a month ago, the lady is in her 50s...

Offline Johnbean

went a month ago, the lady is in her 50s...

Ok, ladies do change frequently as I stated, was it good or bad that she was in her 50s when you went? Please feel free to drop a review.

Offline Norfolkfuntimes

I was prompted to go, purely on the strength of the reviews on here. Very nice, albeit I had spent sixty quid by the time I had been rubbed and stroked for a good 45 minutes.

Massage, then topless massage, then a happy ending.

Zask86

How old is the lady working there just now? Roughly?

cazbaz

I was prompted to go, purely on the strength of the reviews on here. Very nice, albeit I had spent sixty quid by the time I had been rubbed and stroked for a good 45 minutes.

Massage, then topless massage, then a happy ending.

how old was the lady you had norfolkfuntimes, also can someone pm me the address? do you have to book in advance?

Offline Norfolkfuntimes

A few doors down from the Kings Head towards the city. When I went, the girl was probably 35 ish and fairly attractive. Very friendly.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 01:23:52 pm by Norfolkfuntimes »

Offline Students Notebook

A few doors down from the Kings Head towards the city. When I went, the girl was probably 35 ish and fairly attractive. Very friendly.

Please Norfolkfuntimes, please DM/PM me telephone number & address & anything/everything I need to know.

These Chines girls aren't trafficked are they ????

Thank you.

SN

Offline Norfolkfuntimes

Just do a google search for Norwich Chinese Massage and they are all there. Magdslen st, Bishopbridge and St Augustines.
I don't think they are trafficked. When I went in, the girl was on her own and seemed very relaxed.

Offline Nelson72

Hi all,
First post, apologies if any of the links don't appear correctly.
Numerous posters seem keen for info on the 3 Chinese massage parlours in Norwich. Although not on adultwork, all advertise openly elsewhere, links as follows:

Magdalen Street;

External Link/Members Only

Bishop Bridge Road;

St Augustine's Street;

Have visited St Augustines a few times, Magdalen St a couple and found both very pleasant and left happy on all occasions. Yet to try Bishop Bridge, but this appears to be run in tandem with Magdalen St. I have heard another place mentioned, near to Chapelfield, but have never seen or heard any details, can anyone help?

Offline Nelson72

I would just add that I would concur with norfolkfuntimes, everyone I've seen at these parlours comes across as relaxed and happy to be there, and certainly do not appear to be trafficked.

Good_time_here

Visited st Augustine's a few times. Always a different girl.
Last visit I had mother and daughter 4 hand massage.
They will finish you with oral but will cost the earth