Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LOVE SOPHIE XXX - Stevenage, tours  (Read 1945 times)

10 review(s) for Sophie Hot & Sexy (6 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

MrXYZ987

Meeting was towards end of March, paid 80 for ½ hour

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms - Good; called on short notice and all arranged for a short while later.  Instructed to call when I got to the hotel and given room number.

Location – Hotel in centre of Stevenage, lifts are right next to reception, but if you act like you should be there no one seems to pay you any attention.

Sophie – Is the woman in the photos (I see there's been a previous review that would appear to have been a B&S).  Her profile description fairly represents what she’s like and what’s on offer.  Claimed dress size, tit size seem correct (to me).  Age wise I’d say late-twenties/early thirties, so claimed age of 29 is reasonable.

The meet – Sophie opened the door wearing a basque (might even have been the red one in her profile pics), stockings and usual “killer heels”, ushered into the room and kissed.  Confirmed meet duration and paid up.  Asked if I wanted to shower, which I declined as I'd showered just before leaving, was asked (almost instructed) to wash hands.  We kissed for a bit then Sophie slowly stripped me off and we moved to the bed.  Sophie is very giggly and laughs a lot, I didn't find this annoying, but others might.  Sophie kissed me all over my body working down to my nether region and then proceeded to OWO, a decent BJ ensued without being “overworked”.

Then on to some RO, which she seemed to enjoy, lots of soft moaning encouragement, which intensified before she “came”.

Then on with the johnny and started with Sophie on top, me sucking on her nipples and reasonable amount of kissing.  Then suddenly the pillows disappeared from behind me and we both looked round in surprise to see we'd ridden the bed into the middle of the room !  Moved onto mish with her legs wrapped nicely round me where I finished.

After a brief recovery we moved the bed back into place and I left with a smile on my face.

Would I go back ?  Yes, I would.

Offline Badvicar

Cheers for the review Mr X. Were you not tempted to go for the hour for the £20 quid difference?

MrXYZ987

A good point BV, but predicated that an hour was available, which sadly it was not. Clearly for an extra 20 it would've been far better vfm.

On the other hand it could have been a crap punt and then I'd have felt I'd wasted my money.

Offline Badvicar

Looks like she's dropped her prices a bit so was probably 80/120?. Anyway, glad you had a good punt old chap.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 07:28:20 pm by Badvicar »

MrXYZ987

An update to track change of SP's name (for those that search by AW name), but still under same AW number.

New working name is SOPHIE Hot & Sexy:  External Link/Members Only