Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aberdeen - Anyone seen Cleoo?  (Read 563 times)

Offline DirtySanchez

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen Cleoo? Looks pretty hot in her photos! My experience with Romainians has been 50/50 Good/Bad

Offline DirtySanchez

Decided I'll TOFTT this afternoon hopefully!

Glasgowman69

It says she has "Opted out of reviews"

wee alarm bells go off in my head when i see that  :scare: plus she Romanian

best of luck to you anyway even if the odds are against you

Offline DirtySanchez

Well that kinda went as expected. Number didn't work. So had a quick scan through ES. Found Kimberly
Really pretty like her photos, pleasant and polite, English was not great! I'm not much for conversation ;)
Great wee body on her. Although just noticed her profile says Bust 35B enhanced (is that even a size?) her boobs were natural slightly different sizes, but I'm more of an ass kinda guy and hers was a peach!
The biz was pretty good though she wasn't into kissing, which is cool, so opted got a BJ, she tried to DT and struggled (I'm not particularly big) but was a bit of a turn on. She kept at that for quite a while and then asked what I wanted next, went for CB, RCB, Doggy, then finished Mish.
Was making all the right noises, arching body etc... and let me got at it pretty hard.

So overall job done. Wouldn't go back, but then again rarely do.

Offline DirtySanchez

It says she has "Opted out of reviews"

wee alarm bells go off in my head when i see that  :scare: plus she Romanian

best of luck to you anyway even if the odds are against you

I don't think ES allow you to post any bad reviews. Was with a stunner last month Meliska
She has had great reviews but a load of them have been reported as 'Smell a Rat' so she was considered stopping reviews. She was a pure 10/10