Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 'No Sex Please, We're (all) British now'  (Read 2296 times)

Offline fairfield

Waiting up for the election results and listening to the boring facts and figures - my mind wanders to the far more interesting recent statistics provided on this forum.

However may i suggest one essential facet of a punt has so far been overlooked - the incidence of how often a pro$$ie avoids/refuses the basic act of penetration? I would be grateful if the boffins on here would give this some consideration.

I remember from my youth a hugely successful Brian Rix play - never seemed to leave the theatres - where no matter how hard the sex-starved Brits tried, they never actually did the dirty deed (in comparison to our sexually liberated European cousins.)

With the grand total of 14 punts now - i have to admit parting 3 times with the cash and not getting to 4th base. EE and Asian WGs seem to have equally eagerly adopted this quirk of British culture.

I do wonder if it is a much unreported phenomenon - and what stats there are may be unreliable. The blame might lay with the WGs, but the shame is most keenly felt by the punter. Its not a failure you want to be proud of.
However if the statisticians on here could trawl their data and produce some figures i would be very interested.   

( ps, VW, this is a not an appeal for the sympathy vote. Its a genuine enquiry to the punting scientists.)

vw

( ps, VW, this is a not an appeal for the sympathy vote. Its a genuine enquiry to the punting scientists.)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last time I didn't get penetration when required was a no show, assume you are on about refusal when naked !

I do wonder if your fan club will blog about this when the results are in ?   :scare: :scare:

Offline fairfield

Last time I didn't get penetration when required was a no show, assume you are on about refusal when naked !
I do wonder if your fan club will blog about this when the results are in ?   :scare: :scare:

Guess that would have been a challenge, even for such a legend as yourself.

And yes, i mean refusal when you're 'in flagrante delicto' - or whatever the correct legal term is.

Ofc if we worried about those saddo lurkers, no one would post anything and i would really be up smelly creek without paddle or soap.     
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 03:07:15 am by fairfield »

Offline RedKettle

do you mean "refusal" or where the WG gets you over the finishing line another way - HJ or CIM for example?

I can understand that but just cannot see why you would leave without finishing?

Offline GreyDave

:hi:  Bit unsure of the post I can understand if like me you do walk ups and the time is up But I am always in there pumping but with indies when close to time when in mish I usually get told 5 mins left and pump for England or if her tits are big I paint them with a bit of cream :cool:  I go and pay for a shag not to fumble and chat with them  :(

Offline fairfield

do you mean "refusal" or where the WG gets you over the finishing line another way - HJ or CIM for example?

I can understand that but just cannot see why you would leave without finishing?
Red, see your point. But for me failure to provide mish is always an "avoid/refusal" in my book - doesn't matter if WG tries to substitute another 'service.' Kills the mood anyway.

The ludicrous, "Help! Help! A Giant Trouser Snake has escaped from the zoo. Keep it away from me!" was one instance of WG avoidance behaviour.
"I have seen too many men today" another's 'reason' for insisting on doggy only. An asian would only present her arse - think the language barrier stopped her saying why.
The worst was a washed out barely legal young switch. So grey and tired she looked like a WTD extra (without the skin sores.) Were they trialling necrophilia as a role play? She stopped me going and confronting the madam standing in the corridor outside. She turned the heating up and we both had a 30 minute nap instead. She deffo needed it. Would you stll have pushed for a HJ or CIM?

Damn that's 4, not 3, out of 14 - as bad at sums as punting.
But hope the clever boffins on here can give a statistical overview of how common mish refusal/avoidance behaviour really is.

Offline ProtocolDroid

4/14? Weird :unknown:

I've had far fewer punts than some on here, but FWIW this has never happened to me.

Offline OakTree

You've had fourteen punts and four of them without sex including one where you fell asleep?
You're in the wrong hobby mate!

I'm well into treble figures and I can't think of a time I didn't have penatrive sex.

Offline Turtle Z

It happened to me once, I just went with the flow, not really thinking about what should be on the menu and before I knew it I'd blown my load all over her tits. In only occurred to me when I left that I'd not actually fucked her and I thought, how the fuck did that happen?

Offline smiths

Red, see your point. But for me failure to provide mish is always an "avoid/refusal" in my book - doesn't matter if WG tries to substitute another 'service.' Kills the mood anyway.

The ludicrous, "Help! Help! A Giant Trouser Snake has escaped from the zoo. Keep it away from me!" was one instance of WG avoidance behaviour.
"I have seen too many men today" another's 'reason' for insisting on doggy only. An asian would only present her arse - think the language barrier stopped her saying why.
The worst was a washed out barely legal young switch. So grey and tired she looked like a WTD extra (without the skin sores.) Were they trialling necrophilia as a role play? She stopped me going and confronting the madam standing in the corridor outside. She turned the heating up and we both had a 30 minute nap instead. She deffo needed it. Would you stll have pushed for a HJ or CIM?

Damn that's 4, not 3, out of 14 - as bad at sums as punting.
But hope the clever boffins on here can give a statistical overview of how common mish refusal/avoidance behaviour really is.

Not something I have found a big problem in over 30 years punting, obviously bad WGs offer bad service so no surprise if fucking them isn't actually on offer. If the WG has been average to good fucking them has usually been on offer.

Offline smiths

You've had fourteen punts and four of them without sex including one where you fell asleep?
You're in the wrong hobby mate!

I'm well into treble figures and I can't think of a time I didn't have penatrive sex.

I agree though I don't always fuck WGs through choice, my advice to the OP is either locate WGs off here who have good feedback/reviews or knock punting on the head and take up stamp collecting.

vw

Not something I have found a big problem in over 30 years punting, obviously bad WGs offer bad service so no surprise if fucking them isn't actually on offer. If the WG has been average to good fucking them has usually been on offer.

Smiths bet in your 30 years of punting this never happened

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=95439.0;topicseen

Offline fairfield

I agree though I don't always fuck WGs through choice, my advice to the OP is either locate WGs off here who have good feedback/reviews or knock punting on the head and take up stamp collecting.
'Trouser Snake' woman did have a good review on here.

But didn't want to make this a personal topic. Was so sure that it was an occurrence that 'dare not speak its name.' Only needed someone to set the ball rolling.
Guess i stand corrected.

...have you seen the price of stamps these days? and how else can i at least stand on the fringes of such illustrious company?   

Offline smiths

'Trouser Snake' woman did have a good review on here.

But didn't want to make this a personal topic. Was so sure that it was an occurrence that 'dare not speak its name.' Only needed someone to set the ball rolling.
Guess i stand corrected.

...have you seen the price of stamps these days? and how else can i at least stand on the fringes of such illustrious company?

Yes well punting doesn't come with guarantees sadly but using UKP is still a better option to locate good WGs than not as has been proved over the years.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

+1 in over 50 years punting. A couple of times it was no go due to a period and we did oral but I knew before we began.

Offline RedKettle

I am very surprised that this might be a real issue.  I have never known a WG refuse sex, there have been a few times when I was having a great time with what they were doing to me and I have indicated they were to carry on to completion.

Some advertise that it is a massage and HR service which is fine - you know what you are getting.

I think the OP has been unlucky or he is more fuck ugly than the rest of us so that even the most fucked women in the country do not want him inside them.  :D :D

punther

@fairfield

this probably happens to a lot more than people declare but how often due to it being denied is anyone's guess

To some extent it happened to me here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=71590.0

but interms of going into a punt expecting sex and not getting it that has only happened on occasions when they girl has annoyed me from the offset and mentally im not able to get hard so have to just opt for oral or a hj instead

Arley Hall

However if the statisticians on here could trawl their data and produce some figures i would be very interested.

Yes - I was a fan of Brian Rix when I was a child. In fact I once told a primary school teacher that I wanted to be Brian Rix when I grew up.

Unfortunately the only data I can trawl through comes from my own bitter experience. Thinking back on my last 14 punts my non-penetration figure is similar to yours, if not worse - but I'm not sure that it's for the same reason as you? I just find these days that I can only get aroused if the vibes coming from the girl are 100% positive - to such an extent that I've left a couple of punts without even cumming. Time to hang up my punting phone? Maybe ...... but then I meet a really good girl who restores my mojo, and the whole cycle begins again.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 04:58:57 pm by Arley Hall »

Offline stevedave

I've been punting the best part of 15 years, and the only times I've not actually shagged the woman was in 15 minute quickie meets, when you know all your gonna get it a blowjob.

Even the worst punts I've had have always involved penetration.

I'd suggest the OP does better research into the girls he's meeting.

Offline fairfield

I think the OP has been unlucky or he is more fuck ugly than the rest of us so that even the most fucked women in the country do not want him inside them.  :D :D
Ouch!

One Rom WG tenderly put her arm around me as i left. Thought she was gonna apologize for 'Missionary Avoidance Disorder' - but no, she whispered earnestly instead :
"Look, not book young girls. Find old woman." and sent me on my less than merry way.

Red, did you and her both attend Jeremy Kyle's  school of Counselling? Tho s'pose u gotta be cruel to be kind. Don't worry a tough leathery hide is one of many attributes accumulated over the long years.
Would still be interested in your response to the young Walking Dead extra - would you have roused this delightful creature from her slumbers for a HE? 

Offline fairfield

To some extent it happened to me here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=71590.0
Punther, thanks for 'fessing up. Sorry you had such a bad experience. Pity Croydon is so far away, sounds like my typical WG. 

vw

Punther, thanks for 'fessing up. Sorry you had such a bad experience. Pity Croydon is so far away, sounds like my typical WG.

You should get to Newcastle under Lyme and see your fan cub !

Offline fairfield

Yes - I was a fan of Brian Rix when I was a child. In fact I once told a primary school teacher that I wanted to be Brian Rix when I grew up.
Arley, Brian Rix was a god in those days. Was somewhat older and went to see several of his shows - tho sometimes too middle class for me. In those days, tarts were tarts and vicars were vicars. You knew where you stood.  Audiences adored him.

So ...not much in the way of statistics... that is a pity. But you have spoken like true boffin, honestly putting your experiences out there in the advancement of punting science. Respect to you! 

Offline badsin

Happened once to me, in about 2006. I had meet two students who worked from their shared house. I saw them separately on several occasions. On one particular session the third housemate came back home unexpectedly..... I was quickly dressed and ushered out the house, without being discovered.
The next day I revived a call from the girls, who offered me a two girl session for half price by way of recompense. Obviously I jumped at the chance, banged them both and watched them on their first lesbian encounter :hi:

I can't find girls like that anymore :dash: :dash:

Offline Malvolio

A dodgy WG may well timewaste and avoid penetration that way; but flat-out refusing to take your cock inside her is very strange.  I can fortunately say that in five years of punting that's never happened to me.

d00fer

Only happened the once. She got booted out, it was an outcall, after getting some money back.

Offline howrude

After many punts over many years, there was only three times when I didn't get a fuck. The first time, the girl said that she had a cut in her pussy. The second time, the girl had already rubbed lotion on my willy and said it would burst the condom. The third, I was with two girls and it was near the end of the night. They didn't refuse as such but it just went over from a blow job to being jerked off. There was also another girl who whilst I did start fucking her, It wasn't for too long and she discouraged it. Each time, I was wanked off instead (The first with her tits to completion) which I always enjoy so I was never too bothered.