Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NICOL...X - Kingston  (Read 1317 times)

3 review(s) for NICOL...X (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SmackDown

This punt could be a neutral as well.

External Link/Members Only

Nicol switches between Heathrow and Kingston a lot. I saw her a few weeks a go in Kingston. She is now back in Kingston from checking her adultwork page today.

Location: Well known hotel close to the Lidl in the Kingston centre. I don't like this hotel as it is very busy and you must wait for her downstairs as each floor has a secure card entry system.

Comms: Definitely controlled by someone else. She barely speaks much English. Comms were good and clear via text. I did have to wait 10mins for her to get "ready"

Girl: Same as pictures. Ok body. Friendly but with very limited english and understanding so hand signals will suffice.

Services: I was going for a fuck but before going into doggystyle, the amount of hair around the back of her pussy and bum just put me off. So it became an all out OWO and Deepthroat session. No complaints from her. She did take a little break from time to time but she did it! So I was pleased. Not the best and not the worst.

Duration:  30mins for £50

Negatives:

- Too much hair in the wrong places.
- She felt sticky.
- Sometimes it felt like she wasn't quite with it. Day dreaming while having a dick in her mouth.

Had to give it a positive because she did a good job with sucking and DT. Would I go again? I doubt it. This would be my plan D which on this occassion was.

Josh66

Offline jonj

I thought she looked alright, bit distant maybe. Only going by her pictures thou