Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine of London  (Read 4258 times)

1 review(s) for jasminelondon (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Gentlelovemaking

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

Location: A nice private residence in Pimlico, parking available outside the house.
About a 10 minute walk from Vauxhall station

Physical: Jasmine takes care of herself and has nice flowing golden blonde hair. She is made up well to look pretty by no means ugly but not a model. Jasmines best feature is her ass which is huge and nicely shaped.

Duration: 45minutes £180

I was apprehensive about meeting Jasmine due to her having no pictures of her face on her profile but I was seeing her for her ass so was willing to take a chance. Jasmine greated me at the door in a figure hugging black dress and led me into her room, I walked as slow as I could to see her ass shake as she walked and ooh my did it move.

Once the paper work was sorted and she came back into the room she put her arms round me and we indulged in prolonged dfk. Jasmine is very good at this and is very sensual. After we finished the dfk she proceeded with owo with CIM. She didn't swallow and run out of the room with her ass bouncing everywhere as she spat my spunk into the sink. She reemerged and we proceeded with sex in numerous positions and me finishing in doggy over her ass.

Jasmine is well spoken and offers a good GFE but nothing raunchier, she looks well kept with designer clothing etc and was a good experience.

I'd rate her as a 7.5/10 as her ass is great but she wasn't as raunchy as I'd like which is my only negative with her. If you're after good convo and an amazing Ass then she's the one for you.

JustBrowsing2016

Does she not have an adultwork profile?

Online Gentlelovemaking

Does she not have an adultwork profile?

She does but hardly uses it, i can't copy the link for some reason.

Her service is quite vanilla Bar CIM. Her website has more info than adultwork and her blog has Belfies (bum selfies) which show how stacked her ass is

Josh66

Is she fat? What size you u say she is?

Online Gentlelovemaking

Is she fat? What size you u say she is?

She isn't fat but size 12-14, she doesn't have a flat stomach but it's not a saggy gut.

Online stonebow1

I've seen Jasmine and fair play she was INCREDIBLE. Gorgeous face, tall figure, totally receptive to what i wanted to do. Perfect ass which was big (but not fat) and felt very very firm. Her rates are obv relatively high which is a shame, if she was £100 cheaper i'd see her a hell of a lot i reckon.

lkiu6433

She does but hardly uses it, i can't copy the link for some reason.

Her service is quite vanilla Bar CIM. Her website has more info than adultwork and her blog has Belfies (bum selfies) which show how stacked her ass is

where on her website is her blog?

Online Gentlelovemaking

where on her website is her blog?

It looks like she's taken it down

jstrongerrrrr

Visited her around three years ago at her flat in marylebone area. Thought she was a really nice, chatty and rather off the wall. She's definitely curvy(not fat) - a rubenesque figure...sex was fun although we didn't completely click I had a fun hour. Think her prices have gone up since then. She was possibly £200 for the hour and is now £300.