Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sellena Sexi - Kings Cross  (Read 443 times)

2 review(s) for Sellena Sexi (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline 2ShyCruzer

First time poster, long time lurker.

External Link/Members Only

Thought I should warn everyone about a total B&S - not the same woman in the photos. Unless I'm not seeing the photo of the plumper, shorter and gap toothed lady that greeted me. Should've walked but decided to persevere. Or rather my second brain decided to override any thoughts of walking away.

You know the score by now, as soon as the money was handed over (£50 for 15mins) a list of all the things I couldn't do. No licking or sucking of breasts / nipples ('"just had a shower"?? - surely ranks as one of the worst excuses ever. Because she usually has sex when she's unclean?) and certainly no kissing (which I wasn't bothered about because of the bugs bunny teeth potentially doing me an injury).

BJ was unenthusiastic. Miserable BJ in fact. She clearly didn't want to be there. Eventually got into doggy. But stopped me getting into any kind of rhythm by constantly putting her hand between me and her arse; I suggested missionary (she again with the glum miserable face) and couldn't have been less than 2mins into it when she says the magical words "you need to cum now". I laughed. She wasn't impressed. She said time was almost up. So I got off her and she could tell I was unhappy. She tried to give me a HJ to finish but was so violent with it, I cried out in pain and told her to stop. Told her it was over and proceeded to say her service was absolutely unacceptable. She sat there with a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp as I walked out of there.

Just avoid at all costs.

I'm hoping to have a better experience as I'm still new to this so hopefully a more positive review / experience next time.