Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty DD on the move  (Read 6520 times)

Offline OutForJustice80

Looks like Busty Angel Laura has upped and moved out of (the unbelievably convenient for me!  :dash:) Kentish Town and into the city.

External Link/Members Only

Prices look unchanged although anal is gone from the likes list and the FAQ if not the header. I may have to treat myself to another session with her to check out the new digs. Hated the bed in the other place. Anyone know if there's a new girl in with Sweet Teen Julia (External Link/Members Only

Online Makka124

it a shock she upped and left Kentish Town, but I'm sure someone will fill in the void at Kentish Town

Offline mr420

hmmmm . . so no more 11.00 till 05.30 working hours now then . .

Offline OutForJustice80

Good point. Hadn't thought of that. New number as well.

Offline saintsfan

Doesn't look like she offers anal any more (used to be £20 extra) - off enjoys list but still in 1st line on profile.

LL

£60 for 30 minutes in Bayswater is a good rate. I hope she sticks to it.

Offline undercoverlover17

Hi first time lurker here, I was really looking forward to seeing this Girl as it was a convenient location for myself as well, I emailed her on AW in regards to her location changing and she said she is looking for a new in call location and will message me back when she has a permanent location. So Im doubtful of what her AW profile is saying as a few days ago it was barking.

Offline Tonyleung

Ah yes, some girls move location whilst on hols to make the most of PG credits . I've no first hand knowledge but it seems to be common.

Shame really new working hours would be welcome.

then again if her number was showing... she could have moved and new working hours would be welcome!  :drinks:
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 12:12:46 am by Tonyleung »

Offline Mr Farkyhars

some girls move location whilst on hols to make the most of PG credits

Sorry to be dense, but I don't understand what you mean :unknown:

vw

Sorry to be dense, but I don't understand what you mean :unknown:

conning punters in other towns to buy private gallery as they think there is a new prossie in the area !  But have no intention of working there !

Offline Tonyleung

conning punters in other towns to buy private gallery as they think there is a new prossie in the area !  But have no intention of working there !

Eggszackerly, thanks VW

Offline The_Don

Offline OutForJustice80

I doubt that's the scenario here. That flat on Brecknock road has been pretty stable for a while but you'll remember Sexy Independent Elle started off there for a while and left. Wouldn't surprise me if Busty DD has decided to do the same thing. She's probably got a client base all of her own by now and obviously has an excellent reputation on here. Maybe she's fed up of losing a percentage to Sergei every time.

Candyman

I will try and make her my next punt if she is actually in Bayswater. In the meantime if anyone can confirm she is actually working from there would be helpful

Offline OutForJustice80

Anyone else received a DM from Carl Johnson? I got one saying Julia told him that Laura reported the flat to the police (???), I responded asking why she would do that and then got this:

"Laura just told them what she is donig for a living as she is naive thats why she had to leave and Julia is in trouble too without place to work from at least she said that she is going on Holiday next Friday and after that she will try find another place"

There are plenty of users who I respect a request for privacy from but he has 18 posts to his name over three years, sometimes with a gap of months or years, 1 review from 2013 so I don't consider him a reputable source of info. He went on to make some pretty serious accusations about Laura though so, I thought I'd throw this out there to see what came back.

Carljohnson

Offline mr420

sounds like two girls who have worked together in the same location for a while have some sort of personal problem with each other now . . and i'll be 99% sure that it involves men or money . . or even both!

jamel

I Don't think they got along very much !

Offline punk

Shit and stirring comes to mind.

Offline OutForJustice80

Ah balls. I would have loved to spank that big ass one last time.

Offline PLeisure

What are you basing this on?

LL

What are you basing this on?
That's what I'm keen to know. They spoke fondly of one and other to me.

Offline SamLP

They did duos together.

Type_O_Negative

Arguments just happen. I remember 2 or 3 years ago Sophie DD and Yvett had a big argument (about money) and they are not friends anymore.

We just have to wait and see what will happen with Laura and her duo friend.

Offline The_Don

Arguments just happen. I remember 2 or 3 years ago Sophie DD and Yvett had a big argument (about money) and they are not friends anymore.

More than just money!

Offline mr420

two or more women in a competitive industry staying in the same location will eventually find a reason to not like each other . . its human nature . . i'm assuming everyone here has seen the apprentice . .

Offline punk

Didn't big Sophie nick Yvett pimp boyfriend?

Offline punk

Some punters are just shit stirring.

Offline undercoverlover17

Anyone have her Phone Number they could Message me with, was looking to try her out for a while was just about getting round to it.

Offline The_Don

Anyone have her Phone Number they could Message me with, was looking to try her out for a while was just about getting round to it.

Listed in my review.

Type_O_Negative

Didn't big Sophie nick Yvett pimp boyfriend?

I remember the money plot but i don't know anything about nicking pimp boyfriend  :scare:

Offline Goldman2

Looks like Busty Angel Laura has upped and moved out of (the unbelievably convenient for me!  :dash:) Kentish Town and into the city.

Prices look unchanged although anal is gone from the likes list and the FAQ if not the header. I may have to treat myself to another session with her to check out the new digs. Hated the bed in the other place. Anyone know if there's a new girl in with Sweet Teen Julia (External Link/Members Only

Any idea what her new profile is? This link doesn't seem to work.

vw

Any idea what her new profile is? This link doesn't seem to work.

Someone put a )? at end of the link you tried !

Offline OutForJustice80

Someone put a )? at end of the link you tried !
It's Busty that's gone, not Julia.

Her phone number changed when the address shift happened @TheDon. Or at least it did before her profile died.

Offline Fuzzyduck

A quick update on Laura. I visited her last week at her new gaff. Sorry if there aren't answers for everyone but I wasn't there to gather intell. ;)

Place
Shared, ground-floor flat in between Westbourne Park and Royal Oak. Functional, clean, felt safe, although her window faces the street. No mirror which she admits could do with sorting out. Awesome shower. Tufnell Park was nicer but I wasn't there to admire the plasterwork and tiling! Creaky bed.
Another Polish girl working there but I didn't see her or get any details. It was Laura's first week there and she was still working out the logistics. Usual routine getting there - sends you to another door and asks you to call.

Background
Laura said there'd been a "disagreement" with her previous landlord (read into that what you will) but it was clear that she had to move. Didn't say anything about what happened with Julia (I didn't probe), but that she was on holiday until the end of May. She didn't allude either way whether Julia would join her at the new place. Hope so, I had a duo in mind at some point.
Didn't ask why her profile has disappeared.

What's different?
Other than location, very little. Laura's been reviewed in detail before so there's nothing new to add here, save doggie deep in her ass while grabbing her heels was a highlight for me.
Same girl, same service, same pricing (£100/hr+£20 for A). Very good value for the area.

Offline The_Don

It's Busty that's gone, not Julia.

Her phone number changed when the address shift happened @TheDon. Or at least it did before her profile died.

If that the case I stand corrected

Offline punk

I remember the money plot but i don't know anything about nicking pimp boyfriend  :scare:

Sure she nick her boyfriend.Could be wrong.But i thought that was part of the falling out.

Offline willow

Just to confirm: she is still at the same phone number even though her profile is gone?

Offline OutForJustice80

I noticed her phone number changed when her location did. I didn't note the number I'm afraid.

Offline Goldman2

So OutForJustice80 does that mean that she will have a new profile up soon, as she has had previously?

Offline OutForJustice80

So OutForJustice80 does that mean that she will have a new profile up soon, as she has had previously?
I'm afraid I have no idea. The ladies don't tend to include me in their plans.  :unknown:

considerateguy

I noticed her phone number changed when her location did. I didn't note the number I'm afraid.

I also noticed her number changed when she moved. Now her profile has gone. The last time this happened she had a problem with Adultwork (you wouldn't believe the hoops they make the girls jump through), but she did start another profile. I hope that this is the same again and that she hasn't dropped off the grid.

Anyone know whether she has a new profile?

Offline Fuzzyduck

I also noticed her number changed when she moved. Now her profile has gone. The last time this happened she had a problem with Adultwork (you wouldn't believe the hoops they make the girls jump through), but she did start another profile. I hope that this is the same again and that she hasn't dropped off the grid.

Anyone know whether she has a new profile?

She had the old profile but with a new number. Profile seems to have disappeared now though. PM me if you want the number I used

considerateguy

She had the old profile but with a new number. Profile seems to have disappeared now though. PM me if you want the number I used

Tried to PM you but got the message that you can't accept PMs.

Offline The_Don

Correct admin  locked PM for new members. I will link to the post later
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 09:30:13 am by The_Don »

Offline OutForJustice80

Busty dd will be working out of Bayswater going from now on. Booooo!

Offline The_Don

Correct admin  locked PM for new members. I will link to the post later

For now, new members no longer get PM facility (no matter how many posts they make), unless an established member asks me to turn on their PM facility.

Busty dd will be working out of Bayswater going from now on. Booooo!

Do you have a new profile link please?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 05:50:25 pm by The_Don »