Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabel 4You - Incall (South Ken)  (Read 1451 times)

23 review(s) for ISABEL 4YOU (21 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
26 review(s) for Scarlett37 (24 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
27 review(s) for Scarlett Sassy (25 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline eng7jab

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi all,

Long time lurker, first time reviewer here, so please take is easy and try not to get too shouty at me...

Anyway, I'm very new to this punting lark, and given that there have been so many positive reviews for this WG, I thought I'd share my own recent experience. First thing to say is that I was very close to posting this review down as a neutral given that some of the problems here were most likely down in part to my own anxiety issues about my inexperience with punting, but thought that my experience might at least be of value to others who feel they might have a similar reaction.

Comms: Great - all done by text, with very prompt replies.

Duration: 1hr for £120

Location: 5 mins walk from South Kensington tube in what I understand is a very well known place. Nice clean, tidy/clean apartment and bathroom.

Physical: No complaints here - Isabel is stunning, with a great arse and a very well toned body. I'd asked her to dress in a black bra, stockings and suspenders, which she did, and she looked absolutely great. Her breast are apparently enhanced, but not that you'd know - they look like a very large, well-proportioned natural pair to me.

Service: FK, OWO, Cowgirl, Missionary, Doggy

Personality: This is the reason why I've decided to put this review down as a negative. Isabel was perfectly pleasant to talk to throughout our session, but seemed to have real issues throwing herself into the session - a real shame, as it wasn't quite the full GFE I was expecting.

Let me explain. Once the paperwork was complete, we had a very brief spell of FK, before Isabel turned around and allowed me to run my hands over her. Inevitably, by hands ran down towards her knickers and eventually into them in an attempt to explore further. "Don't put a finger in", she said, seemingly out of nowhere. I wasn't going to! This threw me a little, but it wasn't long at all before we moved onto a very nice OWO. I sat on the bed as she did this - and very enjoyable it was to - before very gently running my nails down her back (something which, in my experience, girls I've been with tend to go mad for). I should stress that I wasn't scratching her at all, and was leaving no marks as I did so, but even so, Isabel stopped immediately and gave me a very stern telling off for scratching her.

By this time, I had reconciled myself to treating this girl like a China doll - which wasn't a problem for me, but it would have been nice not to have been made to feel like I was sitting on the naughty step before I arrived at this conclusion by myself. After a spell of me returning the oral favour (which she seemed to enjoy), Isabel said "shall we fuck?". We went straight into missionary, which didn't last long, as with me putting my full weight on top of her she told me I was "crushing her". Now, I'm certainly no lightweight, but I'm not a particularly big guy either - it's also never been an issue for me with any other girl I've ever been with. By this point, I was getting a little annoyed at getting repeatedly told off, but we moved on to doggy, which was fine until I tried to reach for her breasts while in the act of doing so. In my option, I did so quite quite softly, but was again scolded and told to "be gentle".

After this, I'm afraid that my old fella had had enough of being told off, and decided to go limp. Isabel repeatedly asked me what was wrong, and why I had lost my 'enthusiasm'. My thinking was that telling her the actual reason would only make matters worse and I was keen to try and rescue the remainder of the session if I could. In fairness to Isabel she tried everything she could to revive the situation - masturbating in front of me, some more OWO, and a vigorous hand job, but all to no avail. Eventually I suggested that she should lie down next to me, kiss me, and allow me to explore her body with my hands. After about 15 seconds of this I was beginning to get hard again when she abruptly stood up and told me I was sweating too much and that she had to get a towel so that it didn't go on the bed. Another boner killer.

Eventually I managed to get the old chap back into working action and we returned to her trying to bring me off manually. I went to try and softly kiss her neck as we were doing so, and again she warned me off doing so, saying that her "other clients" would object if she had marks there. Fair enough, but there were no marks, and I was being very gentle! As the manual relief continued, Isabel then repeatedly asked me why I couldn't come, and even told me that I was being 'selfish' for keeping it to myself. This, of course, made things even worse, and made me stressful because I couldn't produce the goods. In any case, I told her I was trying my best(!!), but then eventually gave up on it as a bad job - particularly as we were nearing the end of the hour.

Afterwards, as if I wasn't feeling awkward enough at being repeatedly told off and also feeling embarrassed at a) Losing my stiffness earlier in the session and b) Not being able to come, Isabel decided to ask me a series of questions about how long it had been since I had sex, and how often I masturbated in an attempt to understand what had gone wrong - it didn't exactly help matters.

As I said at the start of this review, and in the interests of balance, I should reiterate that it's highly likely that my own punting inexperience, and anxiety at the situation might have contributed to this factor, but the reason I've decided to post this review as a negative is that, despite being in the company of this stunning woman, I really didn't enjoy the experience. It felt less like a proper GFE and more like Isabel didn't really want to throw herself into the session, which made it all the more difficult for me to lose myself in the experience. I didn't really feel any passion or enthusiasm from her and I sensed that she just wanted to get the whole thing over with. Add to this the lack of what I would call a 'bedside manner' with regard to the issues I've outlined above, and it wasn't a very good experience for me.

Before I left, she was perfectly nice to me, and we even had a bit of a laugh about what had happened. Perhaps I'm being unreasonable in my expectations here (as I say, I'm very new to the game), but would be keen to hear thoughts from anyone else to see if they have had similar experiences.

In any case, hope this has been helpful (if a little bit long).

Offline ProtocolDroid

and even told me that I was being 'selfish' for keeping it to myself.

I suspect this was an attempt on her part at providing some comic relief. On the whole it sounds as though she did try but that you somehow didn't click, making the whole experience feel a little awkward. Her insistence on what you call the China doll treatment must have been annoying, though, and would lead to a negative from me as well.

By the way, her teeth seem a little small and wonky in External Link/Members Only. (Yes, I do pay attention to that even when the photo provides a couple of other distractions.) Did you notice that as well? 

Anyway, kudos to you for posting this report; better luck next time, and keep those reviews coming! :thumbsup:

Offline Makka124

It's a negative for the reason you wrote, and it's shame

Offline Tony_Red

It's a negative for the reason you wrote, and it's shame

+1

From your review she sounds a bit dom rather than sub. Certainly looks that way from her AW likes list and a quick read of other reviews.  As you say, I too like it when a girl 'throws herself into the punt'. Hate the controlling types. Was going to see her but will drop her down the list now.

Hope your next one is much better.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 03:26:48 pm by Tony_Red »

amar

eng7jab - IMO we PAY these professional ladies the hourly rates charged by a well qualified solicitor, just because ladies can make us feel good and make it a pleasurable experience not for making us feel otherwise ...

Do not get discouraged by some lady who is not good at her job of arousing/seducing you and giving you pleasure you paid for.
Man’s cock responds to the lady's tricks of seduction and sensuality it is not 100% man’s fault if the cock is not hard or loose erection....
I have come across a WG who said that is my job leave it upto me when I said I cannot get it hard for round 3 in a 90Min booking.... That’s what a professional sexworker should be.

Better luck next time!
 :drinks: :drinks:

Offline saintsfan

Thanks for the review - it just shows that 17 out of 18 positive reviews on UKP doesn't guarantee a good punt.

Haven't seen Isabel but have had similar experiences - sensitive nipples, no fingering, too rough, too sweaty, then tries to short change you on time when you haven't even come once - their idea of a GFE!

Offline eng7jab

Thanks for the feedback, guys.

@ProtocolDroid - I can't honestly say I noticed anything about her teeth, I'm afraid. Facially, she was pretty, but perhaps looked a little older looking than the rest of her body, if that makes sense. Still, an absolute stunner, as I say, and she looked great in stockings and suspenders.

FlyingBreadMan

If a woman says you are being rough then you are being rough.

Offline Cuntminion

Sounds a bit of a mare

Don't be to hard on yourself about floppy nob , takes me a good effort and I usually find it easier after two three meets as I feel more comfortable with the sp

Just find an understanding and patient sp , plenty out there

Offline stewpid

Sorry you had a bad punt and thanks for the review. If I'd had the same experience I would have neg'd it too.

It's odd because other reviewers have mentioned fingering her and getting sweaty so it could be a case of just not clicking on the punt. Even so a good WG should be able to give a convincing performance, without letting any issues come out in the form of negative comments towards the punter, after all they a paid a more than fucking enough to do so!

TBH I had Isabel in my sights for my next punt but I think I'll hold off for now and see what the next few reviews have to say, could be the start of a downward slide for what has previously been, by all accounts, a good performer...

Sir Lancealot

Thanks very much for the honest review. Sorry it did not work out for you this time but worth persevering.

Based on recent reviews she had been working her way up my HL but now I'll pass for the time being. It is a real turn off when these girls start complaining about the quite innocent things you wish to do with them in order to enjoy the experience. Very short sighted of her but perhaps her run of positive reviews has gone to her head.

Offline Fututor

In a world where a number of the forum darlings have picked up the odd negative I'm not going to be throwing this particular baby out with the bath water just yet. 17/18 (disclosure: one of them mine, and I've commented elsewhere on an overnight I had with Isabel) so hardly catastrophic. I'm seeing her (again) later this week for an hour and happy to report back if there's any change from my previous review.

As for the question about her teeth: I've seen her 4 times over ~ 7 months and can't honestly say I remember her teeth being particularly memorable. I'm sure I'd have noticed anything untoward albeit in fairness usually my attention is elsewhere.

Offline ProtocolDroid

@ProtocolDroid - I can't honestly say I noticed anything about her teeth, I'm afraid. Facially, she was pretty, but perhaps looked a little older looking than the rest of her body, if that makes sense. Still, an absolute stunner, as I say, and she looked great in stockings and suspenders.

Tx eng7jab!

As for the question about her teeth: I've seen her 4 times over ~ 7 months and can't honestly say I remember her teeth being particularly memorable. I'm sure I'd have noticed anything untoward albeit in fairness usually my attention is elsewhere.

Tx Fututor; sounds like you know her inside out, so to speak :P Anyway, since you're seeing her again later this week perhaps you can bear my ridiculously fussy question in mind :D

treetops

Thank you, very honest and informative review. Sorry to hear you had such a doubtful experience.

I'm not very experienced either but I've taken her off my HL anyway. My taste is pretty vanilla and getting told off would be a total spoiler - pretty much as you described..   :unknown:

Offline jason2004

Some of the folks here are too quick to remove a WG off their hotlist despite being well established with loads of positive feedbacks.  :lol:

Sorry to hear you didn't click OP, doesn't sound like you had a good day.

treetops

Some of the folks here are too quick to remove a WG off their hotlist despite being well established with loads of positive feedbacks.  :lol:

As an infrequent punter, why would I take a chance. The pond surely is rich enough. This is why HL's exist and they don't have to mean the same to everyone.

:hi:

Offline SamLP

Sorry to hear about your experience OP. A good attitude is really important. Lots of no no's and abrupt language can kill any passion which may have been building and hence ruin the punt. It's the illusion. Some girls know how to convey their messages with skill without ruining the moment.

Some posts are bordering white knighting the WG. I've learnt more from this review than the positive ones which is why like a few others I will drop her down my hotlist. I've had enough similar experiences to know I really dislike this type of attitude in a punt despite good looks and service.

Offline Steely Dan

OP thanks for your review.  Sorry you had a bad punt.
As an infrequent punter, why would I take a chance. The pond surely is rich enough.
well it is a big pond but not many in the pond have 17 positives. The OPs post is helpful, but so are the experiences from the other 18. You should read about the why.  A girl with 5 positives and no negatives might be a riskier choice, depends on what you want and what the reasons are.