Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessy189 - Heathrow  (Read 1491 times)

16 review(s) for Jessy189 (16 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Tony_Red

External Link/Members Only
or External Link/Members Only

Ratings/scores based on personal preferences. £120/hr.

Comms 5/5 Venue 5/5 Area is Colnbrook as opposed to the usual Bath Road stomping ground for WGs in LHR. Said she will be in this area occasionally. Nice bedroom in private house/apartment with small adjoining shower available. Free street parking 5 mins walk away.
Her English is conversational.
Face 5/5 Lovely eyes and a nice smile. Late 20’s seems about right.
Body 5/5 Good looking, very curvy girl with dark features, beautiful hair and quite fair skin. Pictures on profile could be better. If you only see slim girls – do not see Jessy.

I’m shit with sizes, but Jessy is the biggest girl I have seen, closely followed by Horny Nikki. Difference is Horny Nikki is taller and younger. Like Nikki, Jessy has nice puppy fat to grab onto. Her bottom is gloriously big (PAWG).

Note that most of her reviews are from 2014, so 2-2.5 years later I was expecting her body to be a bit different to the one described in reviews from back then.

Services Taken part in FK, RO, DT, Fingers, OWO, Sex in a few positions x 2 pops.
Services enjoyed All of the above.
Raunchy GFE 5/5 She is a genuinely nice and warm girl. The punt was a bit of a ‘pick n mix’ – I was going into it with hopes of a good GFE, but it turned out to be a bit raunchier (for my standards) with light-medium spanking/DT/Tit Wank and CIM on offer. At first, I thought she was being 'service orientated' but I soon realised she is quite happy to be sub.

Would I return? I hardly do re-visits, but I wouldn’t mind seeing her again at some point in the future.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 01:40:10 pm by Tony_Red »

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for this review Tony Red. Jessy has only recently come to my attention after reading a post from, Out For Justice80;
www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=88730.0
She seems like a good alternative to Laura-Busty DD, 
External Link/Members Only
I am very much hoping to see Jessy at some point. 

Offline horsa

does anyone know what days she does in barnet and what days in heathrow?

Offline The_Don

does anyone know what days she does in barnet and what days in heathrow?

Did you read her profile?

Offline horsa

Did you read her profile?

yes, at the moment its her first time near heathrow, but doesn't state when shes in barnet

Offline Tonyleung

Offline Tony_Red

By the way, her number is only available when she is working.

Hornydevil247

Hi TR

Good review and good to see you had a good time with Jessy  :thumbsup: