Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Showering  (Read 3810 times)

Offline momochan

This has probably been asked and answered but i cannot find it ! anyway I wanted to know if say for example I go see a WG and then after all relevent discussion and paper work is sorted and I presume they ask you to go and shower before playtime but is this in your 30 mins that you pay for or the clock starts after that ?

PS you can see I have not done anything like this yet  :angelgirl:

Offline Llama32

It varies depending on the girl but more often than not, it's usually counted in your time.

vw

Seems to depend on the prossie, some seem to some don't !

Doesn't take long for a quick rinse anyway either way !

Best of luck with your first punt !

Rod trotter

Most of the time the clock starts when you enter the house.

Have that in mind and you wont go wrong

Offline Stalinator

You are on the clock even before the money changes hands.

Best not to dawdle in the shower.

Offline smiths

This has probably been asked and answered but i cannot find it ! anyway I wanted to know if say for example I go see a WG and then after all relevent discussion and paper work is sorted and I presume they ask you to go and shower before playtime but is this in your 30 mins that you pay for or the clock starts after that ?

PS you can see I have not done anything like this yet  :angelgirl:

Yes it depends on the WG but don't rely on it being included as some WGs are clock watchers and want you out asap. I can have a shower at a punt in a few minutes, i would of had a shower at mine only an hour or so before so wouldn't be at all dirty.

Offline momochan

I would normally have a shower before I go there anyway , so looks like once i am there i will then jump in and do it 2 mins flat  :lol:

Offline fairfield

Personally as a relative newbie, have been following puntherreborn's :
                                 'punting by numbers'  system.

He says we should make a point of asking "When does the time start?" - when we are reconfirming the agreed services just before handing over the cash.

So far the WG's replies have all been - "when you hand over the cash!" with varying degrees of impatience. Prolly bcs the pro$$ies can't wait to strip you of your hard earned dough.

If she asks me to shower before venturing near her precious 'temple' - have always countered "just taken one." Its never been true, but they've never called me out on it.
Don't know if its any help - but if you are gonna oblige her , then why cant you say " ..and (the time starts).. after the shower?"  Its her demand - so why shd you pay £2+/min just to get wet?  Ofc if its a mutual shower thats a different kettle of fish.

Offline Stalinator

I know a few WGs that will refuse service if you refuse to take a shower on the premises.

vw

If she asks me to shower before venturing near her precious 'temple' - have always countered "just taken one." Its never been true, but they've never called me out on it.

They don't tend to call you out on it they just avoid doing certain services, like the ones you have had problems getting !

So our advice was ignored on the pitty fairfield thread.   :dash: :dash: :dash:

And you pass your losing formula on to a newbie !   :dash: :dash: :dash:

Rod trotter

I know a few WGs that will refuse service if you refuse to take a shower on the premises.

Wonder how theyd react if i said "you first then"

Offline fairfield

They don't tend to call you out on it they just avoid doing certain services, like the ones you have had problems getting !

So our advice was ignored on the pitty fairfield thread.   :dash: :dash: :dash:

And you pass your losing formula on to a newbie !   :dash: :dash: :dash:

Momochan, plz feel free to ignore/ discard my comments - like i said, am only a newbie at this and feeling my way.

VW, nothing much escapes you! - but please see image below. (cant quite get the hand of this computer business)

I honestly never expected/asked for anyone's pity - only the 'secret' of getting DFK. I did go to Oxfam for some better punting duds and unbelievably now use mouthwash for first time in my life. Still it seems more like taking the dose of cod liver oil i got as a kid. But am from the tin bath once a month era - showering before you get down and dirty is totally alien.

Again IMHO, (and i am still learning) - the 'secret' is in those very final moments before you part with your cash. You cant let the attractiveness of the WG distract you, what you say when she is at her most eager seems to determine the whole course of the punt. Its why i now cling to the 'punthing by numbers' system.

Anyway this is just 1 noobs viewpoint. I certainly do value and enjoy your comments and advice as should Momochan, and hope to continue to receive them. But there are some new tricks - you can't teach an old dog.   

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline OakTree

Momachan I would suggest you take little notice of Fairfield. You turn up to a punt with even a hint of body odour and you'll have a very limited experience.

I personally make sure I'm squeaky clean and that includes shaved balls and trimmed pits. I always take the offer of a shower and this is more to put her mind at rest Im good and clean. The shower only takes a couple of minutes, you're not washing your hair. I just mainly just give the shagging equipment, arse and pits a quick soaping and rinse.

To be fair I always book an hour so it doesn't really make much of a dent in the time I'm there. For a half hour booking I can see it being an issue of when the clock stars ticking.

Offline momochan

Well as my Mam used to say cleaniness is next to holiness and worshipping my rod need not be a dirty affair  :cool:

James999

Just take some babywipes with you, wipe round your helmet and then your arse and you're good to go, works for many pro$$ies  :music:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I have never been "ordered" to take a shower, I will have had one just before leaving home anyway.  :hi:

Offline Stalinator

With a lot of them it will be phrased as a question, "would you like to take a shower?" If you say no, the range of services will be very limited. FK, DFK, OWO etc will be off the table.

For the sake of 2 minutes, I will always say yes.

James999

With a lot of them it will be phrased as a question, "would you like to take a shower?" If you say no, the range of services will be very limited. FK, DFK, OWO etc will be off the table.

Bollocks, how the fuck would having a shower impacy on kissing? As for OWO as long as your cocks clean no need for a shower, just how fucking dirty are you when you arrive?

Offline Roth

Just take some babywipes with you, wipe round your helmet and then your arse and you're good to go, works for many pro$$ies  :music:

Works every time for me.  Only one wet wipe mind.  I usually go for arse first then cock.  For some reason it always freaks out the prossie when I then ask for OWO.  :crazy: :wacko: :lol: :lol:

Offline Stalinator

Bollocks, how the fuck would having a shower impacy on kissing? As for OWO as long as your cocks clean no need for a shower, just how fucking dirty are you when you arrive?

My cock would be as clean as anyone else's. It just goes to show the fickleness of some WGs.
I equate it to them thinking "If you can't be bothered to shower, I can't be bothered to give a good service."

I have equally met enough WGs that don't ask for a shower and still deliver a good service.

punther

Momochan, plz feel free to ignore/ discard my comments - like i said, am only a newbie at this and feeling my way.

VW, nothing much escapes you! - but please see image below. (cant quite get the hand of this computer business)

I honestly never expected/asked for anyone's pity - only the 'secret' of getting DFK. I did go to Oxfam for some better punting duds and unbelievably now use mouthwash for first time in my life. Still it seems more like taking the dose of cod liver oil i got as a kid. But am from the tin bath once a month era - showering before you get down and dirty is totally alien.

Again IMHO, (and i am still learning) - the 'secret' is in those very final moments before you part with your cash. You cant let the attractiveness of the WG distract you, what you say when she is at her most eager seems to determine the whole course of the punt. Its why i now cling to the 'punthing by numbers' system.

Anyway this is just 1 noobs viewpoint. I certainly do value and enjoy your comments and advice as should Momochan, and hope to continue to receive them. But there are some new tricks - you can't teach an old dog.   

Hidden Image/Members Only

Fairfield my man!

In my opinion a punters looks or body should not affect the quality of service he receives

But

Hygiene is a different matter especially if you want to receive a good service

Before going for a punt i think it is important to ensure you have fresh smelling breath, regardless of whether you want to partake in kissing or not

Also before a punt you should ensure you have a shower and smelling fresh

Its not always so straight forward if you are not going to a punt straight from home.

If this is the case and you know you need to freshen up get some mouthwash and use some deodrant from a shop and use it before you go and see the girl

If you drive to punts and dont have to worry about an other half questioning why they are in your car you can keep a bottle of mouthwash and deodrant in your boot

If you arrive at a punt and could not freshen up before hand and you know that you probably should due to body odor I would say take a shower

I mean I've had 2 occasions where I have gone for a 15min punt and requested the use of the shower myself because I knew it would be a more pleasant punt if I quickly freshened up beforehand

Good hygiene from both parties is important

Shaving is also something that helps if you are really hairy as most girls wont want to lick hairy balls

punther

Apologies for going off topic

@James000(reviews) Just noticed you're in this thread. Thanks for trying to get me banned mate  :hi:

Offline Brazilian Martian

@James000(reviews) Just noticed you're in this thread. Thanks for trying to get me banned mate  :hi:

Looool just leave it it's not worth getting put on pre mod just stop attacking him and he wnt have a reason to report you. I enjoy your colourful posts i can't have you getting band now  :hi:

Online RedKettle

believe me you are not in an exclusive club!!

In fact some of us would consider that a badge of honour  :drinks: :drinks:

Online RedKettle

This is a subject (like many others) where I changed my behaviour after discussion on UKP.

Like many others I always showered just before a punt (what else is gym membership for  :lol:) so as I was sparklingly clean I declined a shower on the few occasions it was offered - but the offer has never been a really frequent thing for me.  However now I will always say yes so that, as mentioned above, it gives the girl confidence that you are clean and it may just increase her performance a notch.

I agree that the girls should always give their best but they are human and it is hardly rocket science that they might just suck your cock with more enthusiasm if they know it has just been washed.

It may be a coincidence but the first time I followed this policy it was a fucking awesome shag!!  :yahoo: 

Offline fairfield

Well as my Mam used to say cleaniness is next to holiness and worshipping my rod need not be a dirty affair  :cool:
My dear old Ma used to say - a "bit o' dirt nivir hurt no one" - but then we did live next door to the gas works.   

Offline fairfield

Hygiene is a different matter especially if you want to receive a good service

Punther, 'et tu, - you brute!'
If gotta get the tin bath off the kitchen wall, not sure have the strength to lift it back up anymore.
A cats lick at the sink is usually enuff to keep the flies away.

Joking apart i would still maintain that there is a difference between being clean and being hygienically sanitized.
Anyone up for a 'blanket protest'?

Offline stevedave

I agree that the girls should always give their best but they are human and it is hardly rocket science that they might just suck your cock with more enthusiasm if they know it has just been washed.

+1 I've said this recently on the "punting traditions" thread - even if I've had a shower 10 minutes before, I always have a quick one upon arrival. It just makes things easier.

I agree it shouldn't be taken out of the time paid for, but sadly more than often is.

vw

+1 I've said this recently on the "punting traditions" thread - even if I've had a shower 10 minutes before, I always have a quick one upon arrival. It just makes things easier.

Like a court of law, it removes reasonable doubt from their minds  !  :crazy:

SUMO61

Momachan I would suggest you take little notice of Fairfield. You turn up to a punt with even a hint of body odour and you'll have a very limited experience.

I personally make sure I'm squeaky clean and that includes shaved balls and trimmed pits. I always take the offer of a shower and this is more to put her mind at rest Im good and clean. The shower only takes a couple of minutes, you're not washing your hair. I just mainly just give the shagging equipment, arse and pits a quick soaping and rinse.

To be fair I always book an hour so it doesn't really make much of a dent in the time I'm there. For a half hour booking I can see it being an issue of when the clock stars ticking.

and that includes shaved balls and trimmed pits...

How very metrosexual...the youth of today  :rolleyes:

Offline OakTree

and that includes shaved balls and trimmed pits...

How very metrosexual...the youth of today  :rolleyes:

Well I'm not as young as you probably think and I'm pretty sure I'm not on my own in having shiny gonads.   :cool:

SUMO61

Well I'm not as young as you probably think and I'm pretty sure I'm not on my own in having shiny gonads.   :cool:

Well taken FL, good on yer  :drinks:

Offline nickleupip

Come on guys, who doesn't have clean shaven balls nowadays???

A hairless dick and balls has got increased chances to receive a good servicing!

Offline Malvolio

A hairless dick and balls has got increased chances to receive a good servicing!

I have never let a razor blade anywhere near my balls - but that hasn't stopped several WGs from taking an (unprompted) suck on them.  Just make sure you're clean when you want to get down to business and if the WG has a good attitude pubic hair will not be a problem.

Offline Cityfan1880

Never turned up to a punt unclean but have sometimes showered for show to appease the owo 'at discretion' types.

Offline Cityfan1880

annoying when you turn up fresh as a daisy but they still wipe ur cock with a babywipe without even checking. May as well not have bothered.

mrhappypants

This is a subject (like many others) where I changed my behaviour after discussion on UKP.

Like many others I always showered just before a punt (what else is gym membership for  :lol:) so as I was sparklingly clean I declined a shower on the few occasions it was offered - but the offer has never been a really frequent thing for me.  However now I will always say yes so that, as mentioned above, it gives the girl confidence that you are clean and it may just increase her performance a notch.

It may be a coincidence but the first time I followed this policy it was a fucking awesome shag!!  :yahoo:

+1. I was recently at a public swimming baths where some disgusting bastard's cock was so smelly it stank out the changing room!  A WG will be dealing with a cross section of humanity that includes those specimens who don't even know how to wipe their arse properly after having a shit.  Accept the offer of a shower and double tap your cock, crack and pits.

Offline Notpastit

Take a shower/hairwash/shave etc before leaving home

That's why I don't punt evenings after work these days, too sweaty/knackered on arrival esp if been on crowded rush hour tubes etc

Only exception otherwise at weekend/day off etc if stuck on tube, hot day etc en route so quickly in shower 2-3 mins.

Never been docked time, otherwise give cock a freshen up 1st if I've been pissing out of it! - then down to action!

No complaints as yet!

Nice to have one after with the lady in question if that's on offer?

JW.Bobbitt

One of the reasons why I only do the 'first available slot' of the WG day. Then It becomes easy to say in the call 1hr before booking, to confirm your on you are on the way "just going to jump into the shower" - which I do

The only requirements I have for a punt are OWO (prior to anything else - CIM included), so all the bits need to be squeaky to satisfy WG.

Don't mind taking a shower (as long as clock is not ticking) when I arrive, but then beware those pet peeves of ALL woman:
1. "he just dumped the towel on the floor - why did he not put it into the bath etc.etc."
2. " did not dry himself properly off before getting onto bed"
3. etc. etc.

When you get to my advanced age, I am confused enough trying to remember the slightest detail, never mind every other idiosyncrasy to prevent starting off on a bad note.

The other point that was made by one my regulars (when I explained I don't use deodorant) was that she claimed that in the throes of passion, her hair could swing in to my sweaty armpit and the smell
is very difficult to get rid of, without her having to wash hair again.

As far as shaving my nether regions - only started doing this recently and have, so far just received compliments on 'taking the effort' - I too am not keen on having "poobic hare shtuck in bakkof froat"
(I fear someday I might be found dead in my shower - Coroners report ' cause of death - misadventure. Forehead caved in by shower mixer, razor embedded firmly up rectum')

I too own shares in Corsadyl

This is not being all fluffy and kind - it has just helped hugely in upping my success rate (on my VERY careful selection) of WG's and decreased frustration.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 02:44:20 pm by JW.Bobbitt »

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

The other point that was made by one my regulars (when I explained I don't use deodorant) was that she claimed that in the throes of passion, her hair could swing in to my sweaty armpit and the smell
is very difficult to get rid of, without her having to wash hair again.

Thats the major downside of body hair. It does trap smell. I tend to stay trimmed but not smooth and use anti-antiperspirant rather than deodorant. Its the job of the hair to reduce friction and I just cant stick out adapting to being shaven long enough to get used to it. Plus I'm too lazy to take a razor my face let alone anywhere else. Clippers keep everything tidy.

JV547845

I always say I've just had a bath, but offer to shower again if they want me to.  Two WGs told me to shower, but not to take too long in the shower as one punter took 10 minutes in there once while they were left on the bed waiting for them!  I was happy to do so after they'd offered me champagne too. 

I always figure if a civvy you'd pulled asked you to shower it you'd do it, so I have no problem.  A freshly showered and baby oiled young hottie is amazing :)

Worth mentioning in a review though if showering is on the clock, and it ought ot be on their profile, but to be honest guys, if this is a big deal for you, then you're allowed to ask the WG before you book her.  If she's not able to communicate well about simple things like showering, then it's a bit of a warning sign anyway.

Offline Lister

Now that would give the OH something to be suspicious about!  :scare:

Offline HippyCrack

I started shaving my balls when I noticed my first grey hair down there - at least that's the reason I told my OH

Offline mrdiamond77

It's one of the reasons why I always book for one hour at least now.  Taking a quick shower before a 30 minute appointment will probably end up making you rush.  I also carry wipes with me, and tend to wipe my arse and cock in the local public toilets if one is nearby.

Hyundai

Francesca Bambi is the only girl who's insisted on it. She said it was for her peace of mind. I'd showered less than 30 minutes earlier.

I suppose you can at least keep your clothes off  ;)

Offline hullad

Being ex military pesonal hygene is second nature, a full shower first thing, attention to knob n bollox, shave and on with anti persperant, talc , food spray , mouth wash and after shave.

If I am on a punt the above is repeated just before I depart, double check on three piece suite. I do not shave the nads, razors and that area is a no go after an accident a few years ago. I have a trimmer which I keep the grass on the pitch to very minimum levels with less chance of becoming a Jewish.

If asked I will and have had a shower all very nice , like one after a punt to remove any "smells that would arouse interest elsewhere" nothing worse then the smell of sex on you and walking into home......

Offline camshaft72uk

If I am going on a punt I will shower before I set off,  but always ask and have a shower there too. 

More than anything you are telling them you are clean and it is important to you.  I don't see how you could expect their best otherwise and that is what I am hoping for. 

Online The Outsider

Wonder how theyd react if i said "you first then"

I think the thread Ellie Rose started on UKE might just have the answers.  I'm getting slaughtered over there!

Offline fairfield

I'm getting slaughtered over there!
Your post prompted me to look there properly for the first time - what on earth made you venture into a LaLa land where the WGs are all perfect and their immaculate boudoirs are full of adoring bright and shiny swains?

Given the venues i have visited, i would laugh my (smelly) socks off if the WG said a shower was compulsory. We are all human FFS, - 'i smell, therefore i am' - to paraphrase a great thinker.   

Online The Outsider

Your post prompted me to look there properly for the first time - what on earth made you venture into a LaLa land..

It was certainly interesting.  Next time I want to live dangerously, I'm going to book one of the ladies from that thread for an outcall and insist she showers at my house before I pay her and before we start the clock. 
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 12:02:09 am by The Outsider »