Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: In Edinburgh tonighto where will I get the best b2b erotica massage?  (Read 1133 times)

Offline Miller2014

Hi long time watcher, first time poster. Anyway can anyone recommend the best erotica massage with b2b in Edinburgh? Thanks

Offline DickDiver

Hi long time watcher, first time poster. Anyway can anyone recommend the best erotica massage with b2b in Edinburgh? Thanks

Welcome Miller!

So tell us, from your long term watching you must have seen some reviews that tickled your pickle?

Probably from your watching you will know that sharing a bit about you, what you like, what you've read that you like and so on will definitely yield some goodwill and better info?

Offline Miller2014

Hi mate
Well Ive been punting for a Loooooooooooong time ha but always have kept my self to myself as i had a bird and was scared she'd find out. Now Im free and I thought what the hey, may as well sign up. Im from Washington near newcastle and normally punt locally. Have came on a business trip to edinburgh and just thought I'd ask for some local knowledge as im only here for the one night. Any recommendations?

Offline auldie63

Lucky bastards in the big E have umpteen saunas which would probably suit.

Offline DickDiver

Well Ive been punting for a Loooooooooooong time ha but always have kept my self to myself as i had a bird and was scared she'd find out. Now Im free and I thought what the hey, may as well sign up. Im from Washington near newcastle and normally punt locally. Have came on a business trip to edinburgh and just thought I'd ask for some local knowledge as im only here for the one night. Any recommendations?

Hey Miller

Like auldie says the saunas are your best call. Hope you sorted something out!

One of my "regret I missed her" WGs was one of the early internet advertised girls in Washington. Pretty sure her name was Carmen maybe 15 years ago. Always looked great but I never managed to see her.

Offline bigmike32

The saunas are great if a plan a or plan b fall through. But they shut at 10 so better not get in there too late.