Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: want to please more - London incall  (Read 7554 times)

3 review(s) for want to please more (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was intrigued by Lisa through UKE. She posts some rather horny gifs and came across as naughty. I established contact and despite only doing outcalls she informed me she is looking to do some incall dates, so when she had one booked in London I made the decision to see her.

Comms were good. She initially asked if i could place a booking through AW but since I don't book that way a quick phone call and the postcode was sent. Lisa is a English milf, and also a large woman, so if you're not into a big girl then she won't be for you. Friendly and her idea of welcoming me was to be all over me as soon as the door closed so it was a good start.

Service wise she is definitely a naughty woman and some may describe her as a nymphomaniac.
Lots of dfk, close body to body contact.
Her OWO was excellent, DT hitting the back of her throat, lots of ball sucking and spent ages devouring my cock and balls. Oral is many positions, kneeling down, on the bed, me standing over her head. Rimming is available but didn't partake in it this time.
Sex in different positions, mainly in various doggy positions. She puts her pelvic muscles to use to squeeze on the cock.
She has bit tits and can handle rough sucking and tweaking.
Fingering allowed and through that and fucking, she squirted and gushed several times. My first experience with a squirter.
Multiple cumming, she's not a clockwatcher and doesn't waste time after you cum, teasing, sucking and coaxing my cock back to life.

If you don't mind a large lady then I'll have no hesitation is recommending her, however if you prefer them slimmer then she probably isn't one for you. Her service though is excellent. She's one of those that through experience knows what makes a guy tick.

Offline shagbambi

Thanks for the review Sam. Lisa has been on my hit list for some time, I just have not managed to get round to seeing her! 

Offline SamLP

:hi:

Read my review again and there's quite a few grammar mistakes etc.. Using the phone can be problematic when writing.

Offline Belgarion

Excellent review and good to know she's a proper filthy milf. Just what I was hoping.

Will see her soon

endomorph

If you don't mind a large lady then I'll have no hesitation is recommending her, however if you prefer them slimmer then she probably isn't one for you. Her service though is excellent. She's one of those that through experience knows what makes a guy tick.

Thanks for the recommendation. How large is she?

Offline SamLP

Difficult to tell really as I'm not the best when it comes to guessing sizes. I would say a size 16-18 (maybe more 18) but it may be better to check with her if you're interested in booking.

endomorph

endomorph

Never got to meet her today as my broadband was down and I had not noted her 'phone number. By the time she contacted me it was too late to make the hour long journey to visit her. She was amazingly understanding and I am sure I will see her in future.

Offline mace-window

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was intrigued by Lisa through UKE. She posts some rather horny gifs and came across as naughty. I established contact and despite only doing outcalls she informed me she is looking to do some incall dates, so when she had one booked in London I made the decision to see her.

Comms were good. She initially asked if i could place a booking through AW but since I don't book that way a quick phone call and the postcode was sent. Lisa is a English milf, and also a large woman, so if you're not into a big girl then she won't be for you. Friendly and her idea of welcoming me was to be all over me as soon as the door closed so it was a good start.

Service wise she is definitely a naughty woman and some may describe her as a nymphomaniac.
Lots of dfk, close body to body contact.
Her OWO was excellent, DT hitting the back of her throat, lots of ball sucking and spent ages devouring my cock and balls. Oral is many positions, kneeling down, on the bed, me standing over her head. Rimming is available but didn't partake in it this time.
Sex in different positions, mainly in various doggy positions. She puts her pelvic muscles to use to squeeze on the cock.
She has bit tits and can handle rough sucking and tweaking.
Fingering allowed and through that and fucking, she squirted and gushed several times. My first experience with a squirter.
Multiple cumming, she's not a clockwatcher and doesn't waste time after you cum, teasing, sucking and coaxing my cock back to life.

This sounds good. Glad you had a good time. I really want to see her now. What does she look like Sam (or can you give me a comparison of someone she looks like)?

Offline mace-window

This sounds good. Glad you had a good time. I really want to see her now. What does she look like Sam (or can you give me a comparison of someone she looks like)?

Is anyone going to answer my question by the way please???

Offline threechilliman

She's on my list as she comes across as right up my street. Getting to see her will be something of a challenge though.

tcm

Offline Belgarion

She's on my list as she comes across as right up my street. Getting to see her will be something of a challenge though.

tcm

Same issue with me  :thumbsup:

Offline SamLP

It's been a while since that meet, my memory is hazy. I can't think of anyone to compare her to. I've already made the point she is a large lady, so no point expecting someone who has model looks, however I made my choice to see her for her service and wasn't disappointed. Sorry I can't offer more insight on her looks. If someone else has seen her, then maybe they can offer their input.

Offline Tonyleung

« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 10:23:21 am by Tonyleung »

Offline mace-window

It's been a while since that meet, my memory is hazy. I can't think of anyone to compare her to. I've already made the point she is a large lady, so no point expecting someone who has model looks, however I made my choice to see her for her service and wasn't disappointed. Sorry I can't offer more insight on her looks. If someone else has seen her, then maybe they can offer their input.
Thanks for the replay mate.

Offline Owwhatanight

I cannot think who to compare her to either but she is quite a good looking gal and no minger if that's what might be worrying you.

Offline stayer

I'm interested in her but would like to know if she has that ring around the middle.

Offline SamLP

Update.

I saw Lisa for a second time over a year later. Outcall to a hotel.
All action punt with a few rests in between to catch our breath. Sex on the bed, sofa, floor and in the shower as well as anal sex in the shower too. Prolonged oral, dt, ball play, facefucking, head off the bed stuff, rimming, oily b2b, cim and swallow. Plenty of dfk and sensual b2b action, mixed with frantic and full on sex with gushing, squirting and tit fucking. First time fisting too. Got my hand and wrist in while she used a vibrator on her clit to get off. I'd bought a vibrating cock ring and put it to good use as well. Three pops all in all for me and was absolutely shagged out by the end.

Word of warning. She's a big lass, so if you're not into big women, then she won't be your type. Action wise, she certainly knows how to please a guy, and she wants to have fun too.