Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Phoenix Club London  (Read 7816 times)

162 review(s) for Phoenix Parties (145 positive, 12 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Sir cumalot

I went to my first party at the Phoenix club London last week. I have partied before but not here. I called before and was advised to call back on the day to book. I did so and was sent the full address straight away. I arrived a few minutes early and was quickly followed in by a few more party goers. Paperwork done, shown downstairs, given an envelope, standard procedure. Asked to change and was being ushered alone by Gina in a slightly forceful way. Playful but keen to get started. Upstairs for a shower, and then sprayed by a lady before coming back downstairs to join everyone else to party.

External Link/Members Only

Attending that day,

Chantelle White, The first to beckon me on to the bed for her to begin with. As her pictures, quite sweet, white English girl. Did FK but does not do CIM.
I started with her and it was good. Not great but good.

Talida was next for me. No face pictures on the website. Said she was from Italy. Petite, dark hair, dark eyes, lovely long legs and  tiny waist. She was lovely, I like small girls. OWO then her on top, then finished in doggie. And she FK's as well.

Lorena, a sexy Brazilian. Big soft lips, DFK, nice pert tits, good figure. And a body that she knew how to use. Into the swing with her after she gave me a right good OWO session. Then after popping twice already I smashed the shit out of her, made her cum and then felt shattered. I hadn't cum so had another little break.

Gina, was next, she saw what I did to Lorena and wanted some of the same. Onto the bed with her, OWO before she covered me up and then proceeded to cowgirl me like a rodeo champ. She loves to party that girl. Pop 3.

Now my lasting memory of the party is constantly hearing the girls asking the guys how many times they'd cum?

I was resting for a bit before Lorena joined me on a bed. Things where slowing a little with the guys becoming a little tired. We DFK's and she told me she wanted to make me cum again. I asked her where she wanted it and she replied she wanted it in her mouth. Who was I to deny her.  :lol:
Some really good soft slow hand, with spitting on it, she went fairly deep. I was fatigued but knew there was one last one in there somewhere. I took over with her on her knees and got myself there. She took over and took it like a good girl. She held it and carried on for a little bit before spitting it into a wipe. Cleaned me up and thanked each other.

I was done. Showered again, changed, collected my stuff and was gone. A good party, no one there that was a pain. The girls worked well. The other two that I didn't actually have a go on were Barbara the hostess and Jess. Mayne next time :cool:

:hi:

Offline JamesRockford

Superb - you lucky devil - seems like you had some excellent encounters!

I was tempted to go along on the same day last week but couldn't get away from work in time.  Maybe next week.  Talida sounds good as does Lorena - I haven't met either of them before.

Offline JamesRockford

Upstairs for a shower, and then sprayed by a lady before coming back downstairs to join everyone else to party.

??? What was all that about?  I haven't experienced that yet.  Sprayed with what?

Offline wtravel123

??? What was all that about?  I haven't experienced that yet.  Sprayed with what?

I assume he meant deodorant  - something which I have seen them do in the past (albeit not particularly nice deodorant).

Offline JamesRockford

Thanks Kamran.  I wonder whether that is a new policy of theirs? I haven't been to Phoenix for about 4 months - perhaps things have changed.

Offline drwho

They've done that to me since I first went in 2013. It's slightly theatrical: getting you to raise each arm while the hostess sprays.

When I once arrived after the party had already started I quickly stripped, rushed in the shower then made a point of letting Emily see me spraying both my own pits.

A new policy though, would be them taking payment at the start of the party.
I always found it a bit odd they waited until the end previously. In some ways it was endearing that they appeared to trust us, but I feel Em may be a lot of things, but naive isn't one of them

Offline Mr Girth

I too have seen the spray of deodorant applied at a couple of parties I have attended.

What surprised me about the OP's review was the availability of FK and DFK. In the half a dozen parties I've attended it's never been on the menu for me, or for other guys at the same party. Kind of understandable when you consider how busy the girls' mouths are performing other tricks!

Offline drwho

It's down to the girl, but I've found the majority go for it with kissing than don't.
I recall Ashley Jade saying she doesn't kiss (too bad I'd earlier walked up to her while she was in session with another guy and had a cheeky snog. Maybe she was incapable of rejecting me in the circumstances at the time, but I enjoyed the sponteniety which wasn't to be repeated when we were later 121)

The other memorable girl to refuse this was Renata who came out with a spiel about "these are sex parties so you don't kiss" or something like that. I heard her repeat the same thing later across the room when I was having a far better interaction with Luiza

Offline Sir cumalot

Apologies for the delay in reply. As mentioned by others after a quick shower I like others was made to stand there surrendering with raised hands like a captured soldier by a semi clothed lady armed with a large can of deodorant set to rapid fire instead of my preferred sort bursts.

So may say excessive but nobody like poor hygiene.

Offline JamesRockford

This spray sounds interesting.  As an alternative to a shower, this could mean that humanity could have a 15 minute lie in each morning.  A few piffs of the spray in the convenience of your car or the tube and job done.

Productivity.

Offline smiths

Apologies for the delay in reply. As mentioned by others after a quick shower I like others was made to stand there surrendering with raised hands like a captured soldier by a semi clothed lady armed with a large can of deodorant set to rapid fire instead of my preferred sort bursts.

So may say excessive but nobody like poor hygiene.

Blimey they must of had a few smelly punters, it reminds me of LMP in 2009 when for a while they brought in assisted showers where the WG would help soap me down.

Offline JamesRockford

Maybe getting punters to walk through a sheep-dip would be effective.

Offline nickleupip

4 pops in a Phoenix party???

You have my respect! 

Offline JamesRockford

By the way, I'm thinking of attending today - any idea who Jasmine is?  Any feedback gratefully received.

Nicole I've heard about
Emily - everyone's heard about
Luiza - I've been with on several occasions
Candy - ??
Jasmine - ??
Elena - ??

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

vt

By the way, I'm thinking of attending today - any idea who Jasmine is?  Any feedback gratefully received.

Nicole I've heard about  Busty sensual voluptuous Romanian
Emily - everyone's heard about Skinhead Latvian blonde amazon
Luiza - I've been with on several occasions  Supersexy Brazilian beach babe
Candy - ?? Mancunian Black Caribbean girl
Jasmine - ?? Never met this one either.
Elena - ?? Classic elegant Ukrainian beauty

Probably too late for you though!  :D

Offline JamesRockford

Probably too late for you though!  :D

Thanks VT!

I love the descriptions - these read like clues to the Times Crossword.  It's a pity that there isn't a wiki to keep the descriptions of each of the Phoenix girls in one place for quick reference.  I have no clue of how to set one up but I for one would find it useful and would be happy to contribute.

Offline emkay

Jasmine: Iraqi, buxom, 34DD, welcoming. Enjoys the "just one more" challenge. Good BJ, Ok at kissing.

Sixygirls

Hi, Also had the please of visiting the Pheonix club. To be honest it was an amazing experience! totally out of this world. Six girls and the ratio of men was low compared to other places, Which meant we had more of a relaxed time with the girls.

And the girls are really hot.  Would definitely recommend you all to visit. They have a really good website where you can see which girls will be at the party.

The girls are really genuine and friendly.... Im looking forward to my next visit :)

Sixygirls

Candy - ?? wow she is really fit, hot sexy Ebony girl. Great Kisser and a really good fuck.

Jasmine - not me yet
Elena - not met yet

Colin McGoober

Hi, Also had the please of visiting the Pheonix club. To be honest it was an amazing experience! totally out of this world. Six girls and the ratio of men was low compared to other places, Which meant we had more of a relaxed time with the girls.

And the girls are really hot.  Would definitely recommend you all to visit. They have a really good website where you can see which girls will be at the party.

The girls are really genuine and friendly.... Im looking forward to my next visit :)

I definitely want to go and visit, but it depends on the rota of who's available that I'd like to see and how many will actually party out of the six girls on the line-up. 

Offline drwho

I definitely want to go and visit, but it depends on the rota of who's available that I'd like to see and how many will actually party out of the six girls on the line-up.

You and me both.

This place is such a buzz, but considering the not insignificant outlay I wish you could guarantee the advertised line up being in attendance on the day.

You'll probably still have  a decent time, but for £160 a time I like to wait for a line up I especially like the look of before justifying blowing the £££s, and the recent track record has only seen 4 or 5 out of the 6 advertised girls in attendance

dannyr1208

tonibell99

What where the prices?

£160 for a 2 hour party. All explained on their website as above.