Author Topic: Fran Massage - Liverpool  (Read 1271 times)

Offline Duke295

This is my first review as I am new member and also new to punting, so take it easy on me please.

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 1 hour with b2b and HR.

The house was relatively easy to find and seemed like there was plenty of parking. Knocked and was greeted by a lovely girl slim with a nice figure. Proceeded to show me into the room where the was a massage table set up.

The massage was okay but nothing spectacular, her English is good and was able to make light conversation. The b2b was brief and only on my back. She remained fully clothed during the massage, afterwards she asked me to turn over, took her top off and gave me a pretty good HE. Lasted about 7 minutes, afterwards, she wiped me up and I was off on my way.

There was a bed located in the room in the corner which perhaps sends the wrong signals, during the small talk with her were I was talking about another lady I see and her prices,  she mentioned punters had been posting reviews that where completely inaccurate and when she had confronted them about it, they had said it was to get her more customers.

No touching was allowed
She remained clothes
HR massage and a pretty average b2b.

All in all, was a pretty mediocre experience. Probably would only go back if I couldn't be bothered to make the journey up to Preston for regular massage.


Sorry if the review is poor I am really new to this and trying to get the hang of it. If there is any more information you would like to know, please feel free to ask in case I missed something.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 01:32:05 pm by Duke295 »

Offline Blue Moon

Nothing wrong with your review, jti. Keep 'em coming!    Bm

Offline rowdee1

Agree with BM - good review thanks. £80 seems very pricey for that level of service.

Rowdee

Offline Duke295

So I wasn't sure if i should make a new topic or just add to this one, so thought id just add to it just to be on the safe side.

Price £80 1 hour for b2b with HE.

I decided to give her another try to see how things would be after my first visit, massage was better, and she seemed far more relaxed and talkative which made the whole experience feel more enjoyable.

However while the whole experience felt more enjoyable, I still left with the feeling of wanting more. B2B only lasts 10-15 minutes, she goes topless but that's all, and when it comes to her B2B, its nothing compered to some others.

She is young, attractive, with a great body, good conversation and she gives a great HE. So it depends on the punter and whether he feels hes getting his money's worth.

If she gave oral, or got her tits involved in the HE, it would be much better value, or even if she got naked during the massage and allowed some decent touching. Maybe that's something she might consider in the future i have no idea.

But I would give her a positive now over neutral as the second time was more enjoyable.