Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can anyone recommend a mistress around west mids or worcestershire area  (Read 2907 times)

Offline vision2014

Wanting to tick some boxes off my to do list which require a mistress but not looking to pay to much there are a few on AW and fetish sites but just seeing if any UKP members had a good recommendations

Offline Esco

Baby girl blue on AW. Very skilled.

Esco
Banned reason: Member 7 years, no intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Oooops

Fuck ... She's ugly!

Don't forget to ask for a blindfold!
I expect her punters have to wear one of those latex mask things with the zipper mouth so he'll be okay there  :lol:

Offline ianp1976

try

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  not a great looker but very good service.

or

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  - sometime since I have seen her and AW page seems more extreme every month.

or

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  sometime since I saw her, had a very good dom session with her but seems to have dropped reference to this service on her page so might not offer anymore, shame she was very good so worth enquiring.

Offline azrael

Try this site:

External Link/Members Only

Have had a few wg who do pse/tie and tease mention this misstress give her a go, best of luck.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Sugarman_Treacle

I went through a kinky phase a while back, so have seen quite a few.

It all depneds on what you want really as they all offer something a little different.

DomStrapon (The clue is in the title) is a really nice lady, very friendly and informal, great with beginners too, so if strap on is your taste, shes great.

Queen of Tease as mentioned in an earlier post, not really a dominatrix in a dungeon type of girl, but really good  at sensual domination and has lovely oral skills.

Miss Julia Taylor is a good option, if you want a traditional domination experience, shes based in Dudley in a very well equipped dungeon. Shes a really nice girl too, lots of fun, but you're not likely to get a blowie ha ha, very attractive if youre into thst certain look.

Those are who i'd recommend locally really. All nice characters, and they'll take care of a beginer really well too.

Frenchy4012

I went through a kinky phase a while back, so have seen quite a few.

It all depneds on what you want really as they all offer something a little different.

DomStrapon (The clue is in the title) is a really nice lady, very friendly and informal, great with beginners too, so if strap on is your taste, shes great.

Queen of Tease as mentioned in an earlier post, not really a dominatrix in a dungeon type of girl, but really good  at sensual domination and has lovely oral skills.

Miss Julia Taylor is a good option, if you want a traditional domination experience, shes based in Dudley in a very well equipped dungeon. Shes a really nice girl too, lots of fun, but you're not likely to get a blowie ha ha, very attractive if youre into thst certain look.

Those are who i'd recommend locally really. All nice characters, and they'll take care of a beginer really well too.

+1

Offline EddieThead669

Hi there,

You have also got Badmistressrachel in Worcester.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

or if you feel like travelling a bit and feel a bit flush try Miss Luxx in Gloucetser
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have been wanting to book up for a edging tease session but just not got around to it.

Offline Colston36

Baby girl blue on AW. Very skilled.

Esco

Does she allow anything sexual? She has a wonderfully depraved look about her.

Offline vision2014

I would not recommend Mistress taylor at all]

Shit at comms and  double books you