Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashley Gold Hungarian MILF, E.Finchley  (Read 3667 times)

34 review(s) for Ashley Gold (26 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline drwho

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I see her rates have just gone up £10, but she was £70/hr when I visited last week (also £50/30 mins)

The first thing that struck me when I saw Ashley's AW profile for the first time was how much she reminded me of Natalie Sawyer of Sky Sports:

Natalie:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Ashley:

Which in itself was enough future wank material for me should I get to meet Ashley.

I called and spoke personally to Ashley (at least I think it was Ashley...maybe it was Natalie :rolleyes:)
Made arrangements to meet with a safe duration for my long bike ride.

A white knuckle cycle around the North Circular (I definitely DON'T recommend cycling over the Brent Cross flyover, so find another route as I did on the way home)
Address is a small council block in a quiet area not too far from East Finchley Underground.

In the end I arrived 45 mins early and texted her politely requesting an earlier appointment if possible,
Waited another 20 mins and then given the door number.

Ashley's face was a little more weathered and darker than the pictures, but I was still impressed.
Handed over the £70, took a shower, decent bathroom with clean towels.

I'd texted ahead requesting her to wear something leather/pvc -  trousers or skirt if possible. In the bedroom she was wearing a slightly shiny tight fitting all in one number, not leather but I wasn't bothered at this stage.

Straight into some very enjoyable kissing standing in the room. She'd evidently eaten a pear or apple flavoured sweet which I could taste as I kissed increasingly deeper and more Gallic as time went on.

Still standing, gradually stripping her, cupping her modest tits and stroking her very smooth all over skin.

Eventually we got on the bed both naked.

Ashley's OWO is amongst the very best I've ever experienced. Sliding her mouth up and down the side of my cock, flicking her tongue over the head, deepish throating... all very sexy with lots of eye contact. She's had plenty of practice I could tell.

I then had to get down to work on her pussy. A more perfectly prestine and smooth example I fail to recall in recent memory... VERY nice indeed. I got to work lapping away and massaging externally. I was advised against any internal fingering unfortunately, but enjoyed tongueing and rubbing her clit, then  managed to get my tongue in her ass for a little after a while.

Between this and further kissing I was having an absolute ball by this stage. One of those times where you take a pause and almost look at yourself from outside your own body and try to take it all in, realising it is a moment to be savoured and remembered (although I admit I was also a bit drunk by now)

I really did find her to be very attractive facially and in body. Her tits are fairly small but natural. Her skin is very smooth all over and a delight to stroke. There were a couple of moments later towards the end when I detected a few feint stretch marks on her belly, but no complaints from me.

After a while of this I said I felt we were both ready for some fucking.
Ashley got up to pick up the condom and we then started the main event.

Mostly missionary, a little doggy and a short time of Ashley on top, then back to mish.
I'd downed a strong Polish lager as I waited for the appointment earlier. Maybe this made me last longer, I don't know, but after what felt like a fairly lengthy period of throwing ourselves around the bed, I withdrew. Ashley offered me more oral. First covered, She wanked me into her mouth with the condom still on. I couldn't remember where she stood on CIM, so I asked but her limited language became a bit confused.
I ended up taking the condom off after it became clear than it was allowed and after a bit I came into her mouth.

I asked to see the contents of her mouth afterwards but she jabbed a finger towards the side of her head , indicating she though I was a bit mental :unknown: I thought this was a fairly common perversion, but nevermind.

She then offered a massage. I always find this a bit lame and a bit of a timewaster, so tried to get her back on the bed for more kissing and cuddling and hopefully more.
This didn't last too long though before she got some oil and gave me a fairly indifferent back rub.

After a while I realised I was wasting the remaining time face down on the bed, so turned around to enjoy the sight of her body.
She then started making further comments about wrapping this up. I'd neglected to check my watch at the start of the proper session, but I knew it was only coming up to the hour since I was outside pre-shower.

I'd had a cracking time with a women I really fancied at a reasonable rate, but she did politely kick me out at least 5-10 minutes early.
I'd return though and happily do it all over again.
Hopefully her rates will fall back to £70/hour

She's about to return to Hungary, but will be back in London shortly

JustBrowsing2016

How would you describe her bum?

Offline drwho

If I had to describe it: maybe a bit sweet but also a bit marmitey but thankfully no pieces of sweetcorn

Offline JamesRockford

+1

I've seen her on 4 occasions now and faultless each time, what a sweet natured lady.  I like variety but keep on returning to her from time to time.

LL

Good detailed review - thanks
What was the name of the strong Polish lager you downed? I'm interested. Check this one out. You know it's not for pussies with that fucking Bison on the can or whatever it is!  Tastes like shit but gets you wasted.

Offline BootsnBunches

An did you think Natalie Sawyer after the visit too? That's really tempted me.

Offline drwho

Good detailed review - thanks
What was the name of the strong Polish lager you downed? I'm interested. Check this one out. You know it's not for pussies with that fucking Bison on the can or whatever it is!  Tastes like shit but gets you wasted.

Perla Mocne 7.6%
Available for as little as £1.
I used to carry a hip flask with very slightly dilute whisky but it's a bit ponsey and the flask is a bit small anyway.

This perla has become my goto pick me up and get me in the mood for shagging/dancing etc.
The 'Beer Goggles' effect also kicks in, taking the edge off some of the uglier birds I've been with of late :)

Offline drwho

An did you think Natalie Sawyer after the visit too? That's really tempted me.

Facially she's not far off. The photos are accurate enough.

Natalie definitely has bigger tits though, but I enjoyed Ashley's naturals

LL

Perla Mocne 7.6%
Available for as little as £1.

Blimey I don't think I'd want to fuck anything right after necking one of those.  A kip might be more appealing :D

Bigman699

I love Hungaryans thank you for the review she look very nice i Will give her a Try  :angelgirl:

Offline SamLP

Glad you enjoyed the punt dr  :thumbsup:
A pity about the fingering. She used to have no objections and got wet and excited when  fingered her but I did realise when I saw her last week that she had changed her tune a little. She didn't stop me but told me to be gentle and not too hard, so no finger fucking like I used to. Still an excellent punt though.

Offline punk

No more fingering?

Some one has been too rough down there and not warming her up?

Offline Steve2

No more fingering?

Some one has been too rough down there and not warming her up?

That's a shame. She almost insisted on it when she 1st started in Queensbury.

Offline SamLP

That's a shame. She almost insisted on it when she 1st started in Queensbury.

Yep, she would put my fingers back in and make sure I got her off.
She didn't stop me the last time I saw her, but it was more of a "just make sure you're really gentle"