Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Personal punting traditions  (Read 1696 times)

Offline RedKettle

Do you have any little traditions that you have developed over the years?

I don't mean the security stuff like using a punting phone or which hole you use.  More unusual things.

One for me is that I try every year to have a punt on my OH's birthday.  Yes that probably makes me a complete bastard but I always enjoy that punt.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I usually take some chocolate or fruits to a punt to break the ice and start a snog. It usually works.

Offline iPad3

I started going for a few beers with friends after a punt so as not to have to head straight home, trouble is now every time I get asked out by friends or for a business do I can't resist getting a punt in beforehand.

Offline threechilliman

One for me is that I try every year to have a punt on my OH's birthday.  Yes that probably makes me a complete bastard but I always enjoy that punt.

No traditions as such but I too booked a girl on my OH's birthday last year. She rang just after I'd left to thank me for the flowers I'd sent. Slightly nervous phone call as I wasn't where I should have been at the time. Wouldn't do it again. My own birthday is a different matter - I like to treat myself ;)

tcm

SUMO61

Definitely a birthday shag, or as near to as possible

Morning punts, libido drops after 1pm for me

Going for a walk/jog or a bit of a workout first thing, before punt - gets the endorphins going. Also going commando under jogging pants when out for a run, like to cool my balls and feel the air round them. Seems to make me hornier.

Always having a reason to be in the area. Any shit can happen and you need to able to explain to the OH why you were in Town X or Y.

Offline myothernameis

For me its when I go away on holiday, and like to punt the day before I fly away, so for the last 10 years flying from Manchester, Gatwick, or Stansted, in some form, I have punted

With Manchester have gone to Sandy's and for the London airports, have had a out-call to my hotel

As for this year, don't know what I will be doing, might look for incall in London, as my flight leaves at 7am, so will have the day to spend in london

Offline fastnet

Punt, delete all history from spare phone & sim, drive home park car.
Walk to pub, drink beer, flirt outrageously with barmaid, drink more beer.
Eat steak with many trimmings.
Drink large whiskey cut with a dash of water.
Walk home thinking I am the happiest man alive

Still-alive

During a punt I always switch off my main phone ( not my punter phone ) as I have a horror of the OH phoning or texting me in the middle of a frantic shag with a prossie. I can always make the excuse I was in a no signal area, some of the shops around here are all metal framed and once inside you lose all signal.

Offline Huawei

During a punt I always switch off my main phone ( not my punter phone ) as I have a horror of the OH phoning or texting me in the middle of a frantic shag with a prossie. I can always make the excuse I was in a no signal area, some of the shops around here are all metal framed and once inside you lose all signal.

I used to do this, but my phone doesn't record missed calls if it's off (not sure if this is network dependent). I'd rather know if there's a missed call from the OH! So now I put it onto silent - and vibrate off. Then if the OH has called while I was -ahem- otherwise engaged, I will at least know, and can plan how to respond. On one occasion I looked after a punt, and there were 5 missed calls from her  :scare: she'd needed to know something urgently. I often leave my phone on my desk and miss calls, so it's not that unusual - good idea to make the behaviour common, even if it means 'accidentally' missing a call now and then  ;)

Offline Brazilian Martian

I do the Catholic cross across my chest north east south west, before I walk into a punt always have done always will  :hi:

Offline RedKettle

My new tradition is to make it more of an occasion for myself - so last punt was followed by a full english breakfast, tea and a read of a newspaper.  Overall one of the best mornings for a hell of a long time. :yahoo:

Next punt is in the evening and to be followed by a curry and a few beers.

Takes more planning but better than rushing in and out between business meetings.

Apologies to those who read this irrelevant detail on my last review thread  :hi:

Offline fairfield

Only been punting 4+ months, but my 'tradition' is a last minute read of a card i've made up of puntherreborn's booking points when walking up to the WG's door.
Sorry if its a bit sycophantic, but with his advice ringing in my ears - don't feel so alone as i walk into the Lion's Den.

Its not the original card. panicked last week when in senior moment mistakenly left that one behind in Tescos trolley instead of the discarded shopping list. Didn't have the bottle to go and ask if it had been handed in.

Offline HighlyMotivated

I have a massive munch afterwards, that's it

Offline mh

I do the Catholic cross across my chest north east south west, before I walk into a punt always have done always will  :hi:

That's not a Catholic sign of the cross, you've just drawn a diamond...

To do a proper Catholic sign of the cross you just need to remember "Spectacles, testicles, wallet and watch". Though most of us don't use a fob watch any more...
 :hi:

TheNewSeeker

I do the same, but during the punt  :D

Offline Horizontal pleasures

That's not a Catholic sign of the cross, you've just drawn a diamond...

To do a proper Catholic sign of the cross you just need to remember "Spectacles, testicles, wallet and watch". Though most of us don't use a fob watch any more...
 :hi:

hehe, yes, I remember that one but, delighted to recall it, thanks, but it was "Spectacles, testicles, vatch vallet' in my memory.

Bootleg

I always try to have a punt on Christmas Eve and take a Santa hat for the girl to wear.

All have been happy to do this and it has resulted in much festive fun  :yahoo:

Rod trotter

Nothing really

I punt when money alows me and if the sex at home has dried up

Offline rg41

DannyJames

Same here. I try not to eat anything before I punt in case it upsets my stomach; afterwards I throw a ridiculous amount of food down my throat.

Offline Deanomarco

I always grab a coffee from somewhere and sit and listen to radio 4 in the car after a punt- I have no idea why as I'd never normally listen to it! The timing of my recent punts has meant I'm now hooked on 'the archers'  :D

Offline Johnbean

Do you have any little traditions that you have developed over the years?

I don't mean the security stuff like using a punting phone or which hole you use.  More unusual things.

I always smoke after sex. Bit cliche but I only ever smoke after fucking a WG, think I used to do it to cover up any sex or perfume smells and just became habit :unknown:

will-ow

I have s few.  I bring fruit to a punt and Get a coffee after. I always try and punt on a bank holiday as well

Offline Jamboney

I always have a punt around my birthday and always try and get a punt in if I'm travelling with work somewhere

Ben4454

I enjoy punting on fridays. Maybe its the thought of a day off the next day.

Offline RedKettle

I always smoke after sex. Bit cliche but I only ever smoke after fucking a WG, think I used to do it to cover up any sex or perfume smells and just became habit :unknown:

I have not smoked for decades but I had a punt the other day and I knew at the end that the girl was going to have a smoke - I had a really strong urge to beg one off her and join her for a smoke.  Very strange.

Managed to resist - would have been ironic after a hour shagging a beautiful young woman to have received a rollocking from the OH for smoking!

Offline stevedave

I enjoy punting on fridays. Maybe its the thought of a day off the next day.

Wednesday seems to be the day for me at the moment, though not today as nobody local took my fancy. Friday is sorted though!

As for punting traditions...triple checking the cash En route to the punt. Making sure my phone is on silent. And I always have a shower when I arrive, irregardless of whether I've had one before I leave...I'd rather they know I'm clean than just taking my word for it.