Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nancy FBSM Birmingham  (Read 7205 times)

Offline baseball_99

First time FBSM booking with Nancy end of last week.

External Link/Members Only

Location: Safe, discrete apartment just off Bath Row, plenty of parking on main road nearby and by where her apartment is. If coming by train I'd recommend Five Ways rather than New Street.

Looks: Just my type, opened the door and she was wearing a tight ress with high heels, around 5ft - 5ft2, slim , enhanced tits which are great for the B2B, perfect arse, shaved pussy, stunning face, didnt ask her age but I would say less than 30 easily.

Meeting: First time booking with Nancy, i had tried to contact her a few times in the week, she explained she has other commitments away from FBSM, advised tends to work Mon - Fri, most days she likes to finish by 7pm will stay until 8pm on occasions.

Massage took place on one those massage tables which personally i'm not a fan of, first 30mins - 40min Nancy gave me a 'nice' massage, after about 10 mins she got naked, unfortunately as my head was face down i didnt get to many chances to watch her perform naked. Her English is actually really good and we joked about my non-bummie accent and if she could understand me. A slight moan is that as she was massaging my back and pushing down this was comfortable on my front so was not fully relaxed throughout the massage. Thats all on the massage really no cheeky stroking of my bum hole or reaching under.

Just before B2B she applied she kind of leaned over her nipples were inches from my face, think this was deliberate but should have asked if i could have a suck! B2B was ok , she used her enhanced tits to her advantage and performed this on both my back and front.

When it came to HE, she was sat top on top of me and slowly wanked my cock, she does have good technique and she allowed touching of her bum and tits.

I have read comments that Nancy allows a lick here and there, nothing was offered and i didnt pursue this.

Possibly on a return visit she might be a little more raunchy and allow extra touching.

Overall a very pleasant hour, she was good and will return again and will see how far I can get but Jane is still my number 1.

Dodo

Thanks for the review Base. I can confirm that more is available from this lovely Thai girl. :wacko:

I must say I had her tits down as natural.......she has said to me before that she wishes they were a tad smaller for her frame. Whatever they are you can have a bloody good play with them.

I haven't seen Jane for sometime but I recall she does not allow as much latitude as Nancy does. I must give her a visit and report back.

Offline baseball_99

Thanks for the review Base. I can confirm that more is available from this lovely Thai girl. :wacko:

And that's what I am looking forward to the next time i see Nancy!

The lack of touching with Jane is a big let down, she provides lots of teasing, getting in close, the mirrors perfectly positioned so you see everything that goes on!

Offline liskil

I must say I had her tits down as natural.......she has said to me before that she wishes they were a tad smaller for her frame. Whatever they are you can have a bloody good play with them.

I haven't seen Jane for sometime but I recall she does not allow as much latitude as Nancy does. I must give her a visit and report back.

Dodo, do you know if she does Oral if one kindly asks or for extra? Thanks

Offline jimgooooo

Location: Safe, discrete apartment just off Bath Row, plenty of parking on main road nearby and by where her apartment is.

Do You mean Bath Row? and the parking by her apartment, isn't that all resident only?

Offline baseball_99

There's plenty of paid parking on Bath Row and its free after 6pm.

Also the apartments of Bath Row permit is required 11am till 12pm.

Offline licker

First time FBSM booking with Nancy end of last week.

External Link/Members Only

Location: Safe, discrete apartment just off Bath Row, plenty of parking on main road nearby and by where her apartment is. If coming by train I'd recommend Five Ways rather than New Street.

Looks: Just my type, opened the door and she was wearing a tight ress with high heels, around 5ft - 5ft2, slim , enhanced tits which are great for the B2B, perfect arse, shaved pussy, stunning face, didnt ask her age but I would say less than 30 easily.

Meeting: First time booking with Nancy, i had tried to contact her a few times in the week, she explained she has other commitments away from FBSM, advised tends to work Mon - Fri, most days she likes to finish by 7pm will stay until 8pm on occasions.

Massage took place on one those massage tables which personally i'm not a fan of, first 30mins - 40min Nancy gave me a 'nice' massage, after about 10 mins she got naked, unfortunately as my head was face down i didnt get to many chances to watch her perform naked. Her English is actually really good and we joked about my non-bummie accent and if she could understand me. A slight moan is that as she was massaging my back and pushing down this was comfortable on my front so was not fully relaxed throughout the massage. Thats all on the massage really no cheeky stroking of my bum hole or reaching under.

Just before B2B she applied she kind of leaned over her nipples were inches from my face, think this was deliberate but should have asked if i could have a suck! B2B was ok , she used her enhanced tits to her advantage and performed this on both my back and front.

When it came to HE, she was sat top on top of me and slowly wanked my cock, she does have good technique and she allowed touching of her bum and tits.

I have read comments that Nancy allows a lick here and there, nothing was offered and i didnt pursue this.

Possibly on a return visit she might be a little more raunchy and allow extra touching.

Overall a very pleasant hour, she was good and will return again and will see how far I can get but Jane is still my number 1.

Hi I had 1.5 hrs of bliss with Nancy last week, (thanks Dodo)
Lovely clean apt, good parking, decent rate.
Body wise this girl is hot and she knows how to use it, looks=very pretty,
Never got the extras some on here have mentioned (mustn't like me)
Over all superb, a great ass and boobs, and I will keep going back till I get Dodo'd lol

Dodo

Hi I had 1.5 hrs of bliss with Nancy last week, (thanks Dodo)
Lovely clean apt, good parking, decent rate.
Body wise this girl is hot and she knows how to use it, looks=very pretty,
Never got the extras some on here have mentioned (mustn't like me)
Over all superb, a great ass and boobs, and I will keep going back till I get Dodo'd lol
Glad you had a good one. I'm sure a revisit will bring other rewards.