Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting Wiki - List of London W/G divided by location.  (Read 4843 times)

Offline collector

External Link/Members Only

Guide:
- This is a list of WGs incall locations. Outcalls only girls are not listed.
- It includes WGs with 3+ reviews. A sufficient number of reviews is necessary to avoid too long lists. Exceptions might be to include less reviewed girls in the punting deserts or WGs who work in the same flat (see reasons below).     
- Some WGs move often but most of the ones listed seem to stay in the same location for a medium/long term.
- If a WG seems had changed location, before editing, make sure she is actually working in the new area. Often happenes that prossies change location in their profile to sell PG to a new clientele while they're just on holiday somewhere else.
- When 2 or more WGs have same location, price structure (not always) and nationality is highly likely they work in the same flat.

Purpose:
- Warning of possible B&S for W/G in the same flat. At least you've been aware which W/G might be the switch. Your choice to stay or walk but the advise is always walk to punish this behaviour.
- Possibility to arrange a duo with flatmates both at incall rates.
- Useful list to search a plan B in a specific area after the plan A cancelled the meeting at last minute.
- Quick search for a local "reliable" punt in unfamiliar areas.

It's a list with costant changes. Any help editing or posting in here with links or corrections is appreciated  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 01:23:56 pm by collector »

fredpunter

Excellent idea ... thanks for doing this. Only downside is it highlights what I already feared ... the lack of options in south West London.

Offline collector

Excellent idea ... thanks for doing this. Only downside is it highlights what I already feared ... the lack of options in south West London.
You're welcome.
I've got 5-6 more prossies to add in SW and few more in SE. For south of the river I actually need more help rather than the other zones because it's not my area at all and I don't know many prossies in there.

punther

You're welcome.
I've got 5-6 more prossies to add in SW and few more in SE. For south of the river I actually need more help rather than the other zones because it's not my area at all and I don't know many prossies in there.

South East/South West: These all usually work in the Croydon, Streatham Area

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Integral

As someone who knows fuck all about London geography but still has the occasional City punt, I've got to say a massive thanks for this - it will make organising a plan a & b for my next trip much easier.

Cheers Collector / all  :hi:

Offline collector

Cheers punther, I'll add them for sure.
And thanks integral, glad it will be useful for your London punts.

Offline LanceVance

Thanks for this, it will make planning my next punt much easier.

punther

If I could get my head around it I would do it myself but could not login to the wiki as you may remember

Would you be inclined to doing a wiki for PAWGS (or bubble butts of all races) at some point?

Offline Horizontal pleasures

severe absence of British ladies.
how quickly do these ladies come and go?

(I know - it is punters who come and go but you know what I mean).

Offline shagbambi

Brilliant job.  Thank you.

Offline Nowornever

Wow great stuff mate! Very helpfull!  Dont know where you get the time for that but thanks!

Online hendrix

Thank you collector! Great help :hi:

Offline collector

You're welcome guys, I'm glad that so many appreciate it.

If I could get my head around it I would do it myself but could not login to the wiki as you may remember

Would you be inclined to doing a wiki for PAWGS (or bubble butts of all races) at some point?
It will be pretty hard to make it as I'm not a PAWGs lover. I do like round arses but fit, firm and not bigger than a size 10. I could do a list like that but I need yours and other punters help providing the links.
I would make a list of particular or unusual physical characteristics. For example adding prossies with big arses, big titts, full lips, short hair or very tall or very short. Something like this.

severe absence of British ladies.
how quickly do these ladies come and go?

(I know - it is punters who come and go but you know what I mean).
Yeah I know, british prossies are not so many because the list has been done using my HL, popular prossies I knew and the old list by nationalities (british, hungarian, polish, etc.). It will seem strange but there are not so many very reviewed british in the british list rather than other nationalities External Link/Members Only
About the question.. it's a good one. I'd say 50% of the listed WGs have never changed location in the last 6 months/one year. 30% never changed in the last 3 months and the rest have done a recent moving.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 11:01:56 pm by collector »

LL

punther

You're welcome guys, I'm glad that so many appreciate it.
It will be pretty hard to make it as I'm not a PAWGs lover. I do like round arses but fit, firm and not bigger than a size 10. I could do a list like that but I need yours and other punters help providing the links.
I would make a list of particular or unusual physical characteristics. For example adding prossies with big arses, big titts, full lips, short hair or very tall or very short. Something like this.

Yeah this can be easily compiled. I'll send you something at some point

Offline iwtc

Wow, brilliant idea, thank you!

Offline claretandblue

External Link/Members Only

Guide:
- This is a list of WGs incall locations. Outcalls only girls are not listed.
- It includes WGs with 3+ reviews. A sufficient number of reviews is necessary to avoid too long lists. Exceptions might be to include less reviewed girls in the punting deserts or WGs who work in the same flat (see reasons below).     
- Some WGs move often but most of the ones listed seem to stay in the same location for a medium/long term.
- If a WG seems had changed location, before editing, make sure she is actually working in the new area. Often happenes that prossies change location in their profile to sell PG to a new clientele while they're just on holiday somewhere else.
- When 2 or more WGs have same location, price structure (not always) and nationality is highly likely they work in the same flat.

Purpose:
- Warning of possible B&S for W/G in the same flat. At least you've been aware which W/G might be the switch. Your choice to stay or walk but the advise is always walk to punish this behaviour.
- Possibility to arrange a duo with flatmates both at incall rates.
- Useful list to search a plan B in a specific area after the plan A cancelled the meeting at last minute.
- Quick search for a local "reliable" punt in unfamiliar areas.

It's a list with costant changes. Any help editing or posting in here with links or corrections is appreciated  :hi:
Excellent work mate,I doff my punting hat to you  :hi:

Offline collector

Cheers all guys  :drinks:

I received a first update by PM. Bustydd angel has changed location.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 09:24:11 am by collector »

Online The_Don

Cheers all guys  :drinks:

I received a first update by PM. Bustydd angel and sweet teen Julia have changed location.

Good, that updates are being done.

Bad, because the Tufnell Park location. Was was access via car and more local than central London, for me

Offline lewishamguy

Great work collector. Did you notice someone reported to Admin about this thread? :sarcastic:

Online The_Don

Great work collector. Did you notice someone reported to Admin about this thread? :sarcastic:

I seen that, should had been a reply?

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks collector, great work  :hi:

Offline collector

Good, that updates are being done.

Bad, because the Tufnell Park location. Was was access via car and more local than central London, for me
I corrected my original post. Yesterday night Julia too was based in Bayswater and today she is again in Tufnell park  :unknown: let's see where she'll be in the next days

Offline collector

:D yeah I guess he just clicked report instead of reply/quote
Comment: Great idea!!!

Offline lewishamguy

I seen that, should had been a reply?

A lurker of 5 posts since 2014, what more he can do?

:sarcastic:

Offline collector

New features with links on top of the page External Link/Members Only.

Map with list of prossies/brothels on the left External Link/Members Only (it's possible to include/exclude some markers by clicking in the list, e.g. clicking the flags of Romania to exclude them in your search).

Same map without list but with working links for AW profiles External Link/Members Only

Please note, locations are approximate for prossies I haven't met. There is more accuracy for the flats I visited but still rough, I don't want to expose the exact address.
If you guys notice any changes needed, please let me know here or by PM.

punther

Map with list of prossies/brothels on the left External Link/Members Only (it's possible to include/exclude some markers by clicking in the list, e.g. clicking the flags of Romania to exclude them in your search).

Same map without list but with working links for AW profiles External Link/Members Only

Please note, locations are approximate for prossies I haven't met. There is more accuracy for the flats I visited but still rough, I don't want to expose the exact address.

Genius  :hi: :thumbsup:

Integral

Fucking hell Collector, I joked that when I got to 100 posts I'd have earned a free blowie from the london WG of my choice, it looks like you deserve a free BJ from the London UKP members for all this hard work!!   :scare:

No seriously mate, bloody well done and thanks from me. This will make planning my City punts a damn sight easier.  :hi:

Int.

Offline collector

Fucking hell Collector, I joked that when I got to 100 posts I'd have earned a free blowie from the london WG of my choice, it looks like you deserve a free BJ from the London UKP members for all this hard work!!   :scare:

No seriously mate, bloody well done and thanks from me. This will make planning my City punts a damn sight easier.  :hi:

Int.
Yeah why not, it is in my bucket list  :lol:
Btw a Bj from the UKP prossies members would be much more appreciated. Wanna pay for that?  :drinks:
No worries, it takes time but it's not so hard as it looks like, also it's something I enjoy doing and it's good cause very useful IMO.

fredpunter

Excellent   :)
Now you should colour code them depending on average review rating  :lol:

LL

Good job with the clickable map. I had an idea to do this a few years ago. Steve2 did a lot of work on a similar London map. I contributed to it and others did too. I don't have the link to it but it's on the forum somewhere. It would take a huge effort to keep it up to date and I don't think that we managed to do so as a forum. Anyway I hope it's more popular this time around and I will try to contribute to it whenever I have something to add.

Offline collector

Excellent   :)
Now you should colour code them depending on average review rating  :lol:
I was actually thinking to do something similar. My idea was to colour the title in red for flats which need caution because of cases of B&S or bad reviews. The criteria was to include prossies with 3+ reviews so most of them are reliable flats and the coloured ones should be not so many.
Having said that, anyone who decides to pick a SP from the map, should always read the reviews first, before arranging the meeting.

And thank you Fred, I appreciate your comment about how and what to do to improve it.

Offline collector

Good job with the clickable map. I had an idea to do this a few years ago. Steve2 did a lot of work on a similar London map. I contributed to it and others did too. I don't have the link to it but it's on the forum somewhere. It would take a huge effort to keep it up to date and I don't think that we managed to do so as a forum. Anyway I hope it's more popular this time around and I will try to contribute to it whenever I have something to add.
Here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29748.msg418359#msg418359
In fact I've been inspired by this map. I too hope to see many contributes.

Offline collector

I should ask a question about the hungarian flat/flats in East-North Finchley area. I counted 7 and maybe more prossies operating in the area but actually I'm not sure how to divide them and in which flat.
Anyone can help? You guys can find the list here, under Finchley External Link/Members Only or in the map.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 08:57:56 am by collector »

Offline ken888

thanks man, this is of great help. After some bad experiences, I start to question the reliability of AW reviews...

Offline collector

thanks man, this is of great help. After some bad experiences, I start to question the reliability of AW reviews...
Just leave AW FBs and field reports. Use this forum instead and have a good read to the Wiki. So many pages in there with advises.