Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exotic Anisha  (Read 4095 times)

13 review(s) for EXOTIC ANISHA (3 positive, 6 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Belgarion

Morning my brothers! How goes it?

Met up with the lovely lady at her digs as described in her profile not that long ago.

Comms
Easy to speak to, got address and directions. Easy to speak to and came across quite nice on the phone. Had her in my HL for a while, so was quite pleased we were able to meet up.

Rates
As per her profile

Appearance
Profile description is accurate, so no surprises there but she's got a lovely face and forgive me for being a little fluffy here but her eyes are beautiful.

Services
Services on offer in her profile, she offers A levels but I did not request the service. Pretty vanilla punter so just went with the GFE

Event
Moved in for a kiss but stopped myself and she asked me why? I wanted to check it was okay and she was happy to, so things got hot and heavy afterwards and I got her out of the outfit she was wearing and played with her responsive nipples.

She then took the lead, delivered a superb OWO performance, got out the condom and then straddled me and proceeded to fuck my brains out, no lube was used and she got progressively wetter as she rode me whilst I was cupping her breasts and not long after I shot my load. She cleaned me up we had a nice chat about a myriad of things. Got dressed and left with a smile on my face.

Will I see her again? Of course but will stay longer as I need to explore that backside in great detail. Lovely girl, lovely attitude and superb skills.

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Brazilian Martian

She's been around for a while when I used to live in brockley she always came up on my adultwork searches but she never really appealed to me so I never took the plunge. I would not be surprised if me and her know the same people as well. Good review   :thumbsup:

punther

Seems worth a visit for some deepthroat/face fucking + facial  if she has a pretty face

Did she deepthroat you properly? If so how many inches?

Offline drwho

Thanks for the review Belgarion

I've had my eye on her profile for a while now.
Facially how Indian does she look?

Offline Belgarion

Did not do deep throat, so cannot comment on her skills

Oral technique was superb though.

She's clearly mixed but she  does not look remotely Indian to me.

punther

How would you rate her face out of 10?

Is there a celebrity you could compare her facially to?

Offline mr420

She's been around for a while when I used to live in brockley she always came up on my adultwork searches but she never really appealed to me so I never took the plunge. I would not be surprised if me and her know the same people as well. Good review   :thumbsup:

you saying she is actually brazilian?

Offline Brazilian Martian

you saying she is actually brazilian?

Nope she is a mixed race girl from south east london. Who's in her early thirties like I said she lives very close to where i used to live. I'm certain we know the same people so I have avoided punting with her

Offline mr420

Nope she is a mixed race girl from south east london. Who's in her early thirties like I said she lives very close to where i used to live. I'm certain we know the same people so I have avoided punting with her

lol ok got you . . she needs to come to the north side of the thames sometimes . . but seems reluctant to do so . .

Offline Belgarion

How would you rate her face out of 10?

Is there a celebrity you could compare her facially to?

Her face is an 8 out of 10, she's got lovely eyes.

Celeb? Not sure

punther

Her face is an 8 out of 10, she's got lovely eyes.

Celeb? Not sure

8/10  goodness me

shes mixed race so are we talking alesha dixon, halle berry, alicia keys.... you get the idea lol

Offline Belgarion

Alicia Keys, darker complexion though

punther

You just guaranteed her a future income of 50GBP

.....and a glazing  :cool:

Offline mr420

You just guaranteed her a future income of 50GBP

.....and a glazing  :cool:

in a 15 minute booking is it literally walk in . . clothes off . . action?

punther

in a 15 minute booking is it literally walk in . . clothes off . . action?

Pretty much

I like them because if focuses you on what you are really there for. I'm not a fan of padding out the booking. I like to get down to the nitty gritty straight away and then be on my way

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=95165.0

Offline drwho

Holy shit! I definitely would :thumbsup:

Offline mr420

Pretty much

I like them because if focuses you on what you are really there for. I'm not a fan of padding out the booking. I like to get down to the nitty gritty straight away and then be on my way

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=95165.0

aye fair play to you then . . aint tried that yet . . but when i do i hope they got some lube . .