Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Insomnia this Thursday night  (Read 1148 times)

Offline Dimond dave

Just had a visit to Belin dropped on me for business with an over night Thursday night ,, so I thought I'd pay a visit to insomnia ,,, been reading there bumph on the site. 

And am now thinking is it a good choice as it appears you have to dress up in an out fit ???

Any one else been any recommendations ????   

It's a two way split. ,,, by the way how far out of the city centre is it

Any help would be apriciated.      Can not Waite  amd I'm  Ver best month als  :hi:

Offline Jerboa

Thursday at Insomnia is gangbang, you don't dress up, put all your clothes in at reception, and just wear pants.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Steve2

If you go dressed as a chicken Dave, they do offer a discount sometimes

It is directly outside the Ubahn at Alt Templehof

Offline Dimond dave

Depends who's doing the stuffing

Offline Dimond dave

Thanks bud  :hi:

Thursday at Insomnia is gangbang, you don't dress up, put all your clothes in at reception, and just wear pants.
External Link/Members Only

Offline adindas

Yes
Trunks / boxers , (and Probably T-shirt is enough if you want)
Keep in Mind Insomnia is a Hedonist / Fetish Club, so normally people are wearing a dark colour (preferably black) underwear or leather. So If you are wearing a white colour underwear you will look strange.

Just had a visit to Belin dropped on me for business with an over night Thursday night ,, so I thought I'd pay a visit to insomnia ,,, been reading there bumph on the site. 

And am now thinking is it a good choice as it appears you have to dress up in an out fit ???

Any one else been any recommendations ????   

It's a two way split. ,,, by the way how far out of the city centre is it

Any help would be apriciated.      Can not Waite  amd I'm  Ver best month als  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 10:31:33 am by adindas »

Offline Dimond dave

Thanks for the heads up black it is  :hi:

Yes
Trunks / boxers , (and Probably T-shirt is enough if you want)
Keep in Mind Insomnia is a Hedonist / Fetish Club, so normally people are wearing a dark colour (preferably black) underwear or leather. So If you are wearing a white colour underwear you will look strange.

oring123

The back rooms by the shower are the black rooms all sorts go on normaly 1 girl and big number of guys .!

Offline Jerboa

Yes but if he goes as a chicken he might get nabbed by the chicken restaurant across the road.  :D

Offline Steve2

Yes but if he goes as a chicken he might get nabbed by the chicken restaurant across the road.  :D

True. Or taken into the black room by the showers and feeling some good German hospitality

:drinks:

Offline Dimond dave

Behave

🐔🐓🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔

True. Or taken into the black room by the showers and feeling some good German hospitality

:drinks:

Thirstyphd

Heading there this this Thursday myself as well. First time! Could someone clarify what you do with your clothes? I don't want to be stuck in Belin pantless at the end of the night!

Offline LastManCumings

Guests, who want to attend this party should make sure, they are in the mood to get actively involved in the sexual action at the party.
If you first want to get to know our club and watch what's happening, please visit us at our events at Friday or Saturday.

This party is only for active participants! For people who just want to have a look around and take their first cautious steps into the world of swingers, who only want contact with couples, etc., we recommend Fridays and Saturday with erotic dancing - and fancy-dress parties and a separate couples’ play area (except Saturday Night Fuck & Secrets).

Clearly the Thursday parties are serious business, if they come with disclaimers like that.

oring123

Thursday a fuck fest at least 8 house girls and 4 single girls 10 vouples .

Offline Dimond dave

Can feel my back giving way ha ha ha what a way to do ya back in though

Clearly the Thursday parties are serious business, if they come with disclaimers like that.

Offline Steve2

Heading there this this Thursday myself as well. First time! Could someone clarify what you do with your clothes? I don't want to be stuck in Belin pantless at the end of the night!

You get changed at reception and leave your clothes there. You get a cloakroom ticket which you leave behind the bar. Don't forget to get it from the bar when you leave to give to the girl downstairs

Ben4454

first hand experience Steve?  :D

Offline Steve2

first hand experience Steve?  :D

Not quite Ben. Jerboa wore the chicken outfit ;)

Offline Dimond dave

One word to say to you ,,,,,,   Paxo

🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔

Not quite Ben. Jerboa wore the chicken outfit ;)

Offline Oggers99

Well Dave if you're thinking about paxo I'm guessing there was plenty of stuffing!

Hope you had a great time and the back held up. :drinks:

One word to say to you ,,,,,,   Paxo

🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔