Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Alice 96 - Glasgow anyone got any info?  (Read 1534 times)

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Noticed this profile the other day (I think she had a different picture before) she say she is a genuine teen Scottish girl and her body stats would suggest slim size 6 with nice 34d boobs and long legs.......now that's a perfect mix?

Some downsides no OwO and £90 hh but does do £50 for 15min punts, 2 feedbacks on AW from same person and nothing here on UKP.

Can anyone shed any light ...... Maybe another scottish girl to add to the new todo list  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

bensonhedges20

Ive seen her

Shes around 20-22.
No dfk
No owo

Cute face. Aged around 20-22.
Scottish
Shes willing to please.
Eager to please.

Allows fingering.
Multiple pops
Shes scottish.

Moans realistically

Flat is located near the clyde tunnel.

For 100ph shes fine. (since put prices up but i guess i got in early) would have toftt reviewed but well u know the score.

I would reccomend.

She does kiss but is health cautious hence no dfk.

Her boobs are mediumish. Not a boob person myself

Dress size 8-10.

Fluffy towels etc provided but i make my own preparations

« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 12:43:14 pm by bensonhedges20 »

Offline seeker

I've put her in my hotlist yesterday  :cool:
She apparently only works weekend
So not a full time worker ..
Which in my book is a BIG  +

bensonhedges20

I've put her in my hotlist yesterday  :cool:
She apparently only works weekend
So not a full time worker ..
Which in my book is a BIG  +

Yep

Still had the freshness about her

Offline tazman1002001

Ive seen her

Shes around 20-22.
No dfk
No owo

Cute face. Aged around 20-22.
Scottish
Shes willing to please.
Eager to please.

Allows fingering.
Multiple pops
Shes scottish.

Moans realistically

Flat is located near the clyde tunnel.

For 100ph shes fine. (since put prices up but i guess i got in early) would have toftt reviewed but well u know the score.

I would reccomend.

She does kiss but is health cautious hence no dfk.

Her boobs are mediumish. Not a boob person myself

Dress size 8-10.

Fluffy towels etc provided but i make my own preparations

Thanks...... Is she quite nedish?

Also I take it she works from her own flat?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

bensonhedges20

Not neddish

A little quiet but service wise was fine

mavgoose

Not neddish

A little quiet but service wise was fine

What was the first half of the post code. ?

bensonhedges20

What was the first half of the post code. ?

G13

Along expressway before clydebank

Offline Chester Copperpot

Maybe should have stuck to PM's when discussing address as her profile is now gone  :rolleyes:

Offline CMacFarlanes7s

Damn!  She was sounding promising - and not far from me either.

bensonhedges20

Maybe should have stuck to PM's when discussing address as her profile is now gone  :rolleyes:

She will be back before the weekend bo doubt

bensonhedges20

Profiles back

Different picture but same girl

She only works weekends

Offline tazman1002001

Profiles back

Different picture but same girl

She only works weekends

Is it the same link as I'm getting the error message?
Banned by:

Offline johnjo72

I have seen her and previous comments  accurate, 14th floor etc , if you have been you know this is accurate, bit of a weird punt , high rise, get there music pounding and I mean so loud don't know how she heard me knocking, shit hole flat, manky Franky bedroom (except no transit gearbox outside which would have made the ambience better however) , girl early 20`s dyed blond hair accommodating but defo others in the flat, no offer of shower but you wouldn't want to, really you wouldn't ......no idea wtf the whole thing is about , so bad no point of review neg, neg or neutral felt a bit conned really  :( bad bad idea to visit this one
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 09:57:21 pm by johnjo72 »

bensonhedges20

I have seen her and previous comments  accurate, 14th floor etc , if you have been you know this is accurate, bit of a weird punt , high rise, get there music pounding and I mean so loud don't know how she heard me knocking, shit hole flat, manky Franky bedroom (except no transit gearbox outside which would have made the ambience better however) , girl early 20`s dyed blond hair accommodating but defo others in the flat, no offer of shower but you wouldn't want to, really you wouldn't ......no idea wtf the whole thing is about , so bad no point of review neg, neg or neutral felt a bit conned really  :( bad bad idea to visit this one

Bedroom was clean but no one else in flat when i went.

Only downer was the evens lift not working. Had to go up a floor to get in.