Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelasexy57 - Streatham (formerly of South Croydon)  (Read 1457 times)

7 review(s) for Angela big ass  (3 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrFuckYouandFilm

External Link/Members Only

This punt took place roughly 2 years ago when she was based in a disused dingy hotel in South Croydon.

Comms: Awful by phone and text.  I called, we agreed the time, she gave me the postcode.  When I got there I called at the time we were supposed to meet and she didn't answer but texted back that I should wait for 20 minutes.  I should have walked but I had convinced myself that I was having that ass that night and what was 20 minutes?  She finally texted me 30 minutes later that I should come in.  There were no lights at this hotel so she met me a the entrance and we walked back to the room in darkness.

Cost £60 for 30 min

Services: no kissing, OW (she refused to do OWO, she wouldn't do cowgirl, protected sex)

The place: It was a dingy hotel in South Croydon.

Angela:  The girl is genuinely hot and could be doing well and work from a more upscale place if she put in a little bit of effort.  She really didn't want to be there (or at least with me) she just wanted the money and after that did everything she could to get rid of me at the earliest opportunity.

The Meet:  Beautiful girl and chatty but as a whore she's rubbish.  Wouldn't do OWO even though her profile said she did.  Half hearted oral with a condom I could only get a semi erection before she said "ok, doggie".  As soon I shot my load I was told that my time was up.  I didn't want to argue as this hotel was genuinely scary and I had no idea who was in the shadows.

Awful girl.  Waste of £60.

punther

Angela is a girl you go to see for 15mins. Any longer is a waste as she is not great as a whore

that being said, to me anyways, she has a beautiful face and one hell of an ass

that hotel was a shit hole and ironically is in the nicer part of croydon

Offline sirlean

Offline pumps

totally agree, if the girl put effort into her business she could be an upmarket girl charging higher than average money. I can only guess she's really not that intelligent....

At least you can see her!!

lol your blessed and you can't see it  :rolleyes:

Offline jonj

looks the part, price is ok. Seem views on here all week, not worth the problems and agro

Pimps, comms, location etc

big shame she looks good and if only was fun as well

Offline MrFuckYouandFilm

In her defence, maybe that's how the gig gets sold to them:  that you take the punter's money "kick him out at the earliest opportunity"

Offline pumps

In her defence, maybe that's how the gig gets sold to them:  that you take the punter's money "kick him out at the earliest opportunity"

in her defence?  :rolleyes:

what am I reading....

Offline MrFuckYouandFilm

in her defence?  :rolleyes:

what am I reading....

:lol: Pumps, I'm just trying to understand why she acts the way she does.

Offline pumps

:lol: Pumps, I'm just trying to understand why she acts the way she does.

she's just a lazy useless cunt, that thinks she's doing the punter a huge favour.

Having seen her several times I've watched her attitude deteriorate, it pisses me off that she's still in business tbh

Offline MrFuckYouandFilm

she's just a lazy useless cunt, that thinks she's doing the punter a huge favour.

Having seen her several times I've watched her attitude deteriorate, it pisses me off that she's still in business tbh

By going back to her, you're also helping keep her in business.

punther

Its dat azzz

Offline pumps

Offline pumps

By going back to her, you're also helping keep her in business.

I'm not going back....don't be a smart arse lol after it deteriorated beyond  acceptable levels tolerable for that piece of ass..... I called it a day,

punther

I'm not going back....don't be a smart arse lol after it deteriorated beyond  acceptable levels tolerable for that piece of ass..... I called it a day,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that actually made me laugh  :D

hardcorebanger

I banged that ass for 1 hour. i received good service from her last year. then i saw her again this year for 30 minutes and it was not good but I hammered her in doggy hard and I was satisfied to feel her big ass PAWG. it could be that she puts effort in 1 hour booking?  :sarcastic:

I will go see her for 1 hour again this time and post a review. If she acts up again she will get her pussy hammered without any breaks in between  :cool:

her recent reviews on adultwork are positive  :unknown:

Offline MrFuckYouandFilm

I banged that ass for 1 hour. i received good service from her last year. then i saw her again this year for 30 minutes and it was not good but I hammered her in doggy hard and I was satisfied to feel her big ass PAWG. it could be that she puts effort in 1 hour booking?  :sarcastic:

I will go see her for 1 hour again this time and post a review. If she acts up again she will get her pussy hammered without any breaks in between  :cool:

her recent reviews on adultwork are positive  :unknown:

Remember most people won't leave negative feedback on aw for fear of retribution - I know I'd rather leave no feedback. But good luck