Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EMJAY96 / Bristol / TOFTT that didnt really work out  (Read 932 times)

2 review(s) for EMJAY9696 (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

theGOAT

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm keeping this brief as its her first review and I wont be going back.

Saw her a few weeks ago at a local hotel. Had been let down by another WG that day so chose her in a hurry.  Was tempted by the fact she is new, a sub, has received a lot of good AW fb in a short time.  Hoped I had found a new gem but I didn't.

Good: Comms.  OWO and DT skills very good.  CIM and Swallow.  Submissive and took direction well.

Not so Good: I didn't fancy her and that was my main issue.  Much bigger in the bum/hips/legs than I had expected - probably size 16.  Couldn't bring myself to RO.  I didn't enjoy the DFK as didn't find her face very attractive (several face pics in her PG). Took a good spanking but when you don't like the look of the arse it loses its appeal to me.  Small tits with small nips so not much fun there. 10 tatoos.

Paid £200 for 1 hr.  Poor value IMO.

She may well appeal to more full on D/s guys than me.  I didn't reach any of her limits.

Cheers!  :drinks:

vw

Always a bad sign, when you count the tatoos !

Sorry to hear you were conned by the deceptive profile ! 

Noticed in her interview What is your favourite food? - Ice cream!  maybe has be having to many between punts !

Cheers for the review !

Offline Roth

Sorry to hear you had a bad punt. :( Her profile pic must of been taken a while ago if she's now a size 16.   :scare:  As VW says too much ice cream.  :wackogirl:

Her basic price of £200ph is far too high.  :wackogirl: :dash:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 02:27:11 am by Roth »

pking_paul

I liked the sound of her until you told us her real size! Much appreciated  :hi:

Offline Ed Ward

Sorry to hear you had a bad punt. :( Her profile pic must of been taken a while ago if she's now a size 16.   :scare:  As VW says too much ice cream.  :wackogirl:

Her basic price of £200ph is far too high.  :wackogirl: :dash:

Haagen Dazs isn't cheap you know
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to other members.
Banned by: daviemac